When you lose

Like with the flu shot there is an efficacy rate which means a percentage will be protected and a percentage will catch it. This has always been known. I don’t see the relevancy of some NBA player who was too dumb or uninformed to know about efficacy and assumed the vaccine meant absolute immunity.

I think your description of being a dumb NBL player explains perfectly why they won't get vaccinated.

At keeping you out of the hospital--nothing said about contracting and spreading the virus. No one knows what the long term side effects are. Your nose is about 25 mm long, try to look farther away than that.
Actually, the science says you are less likely to become infected if you are vaccinated.

Therefore, less likely to spread it.

And I wear a mask to protect others as much as myself. So I don't know what you mean by the nose thing.

The COVID vaccines were in the 90% range for the original strain of COVID in which it was developed for. Delta penetrated more than the OG strain so the efficacy dropped to the 60% range. Luckily the vaccine is still effective in lessening symptoms. So when I hear y'all saying that it doesn't work, or its garbage or its causing more harm than good it is near impossible to take you seriously. I'll give you a shot to make a good argument if you have one.

You are comparing a corona virus vaccine to smallpox and polio and measles when you should be comporting it to the flu shot. So that argument of yours don't mean much. Do you have any other points you can make?
Whooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Comparing COVID to the Flu is OFF limits and can get you banned on social media..........That is not allowed at all......under no circumstances is it even remotely close to the flu.......You haven't heard that is dangerous and will kill people........KILL PEOPLE I say

And yes you can believe those numbers, I do not.......I do not see people getting other diseases with a vaccine......other than the f*u (gotta use code, I don't want to get assassinated by the left)

Nice try moron. How many physicians were surveyed? From where? What organization was involved? (feds, CDC, etc.) I surveyed 3 doctors who had not been vaccinated and they all said it was dangerous and experimental and they would not get vaccinated, so that means my survey says 100% of all doctors surveyed believe this way. See how that works? Try again.

So when shown a vast majority of doctors are vaccinated, all the tards can come up with in response is, "Nuh-uh!" :lol:

Whooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Comparing COVID to the Flu is OFF limits and can get you banned on social media..........That is not allowed at all......under no circumstances is it even remotely close to the flu.......You haven't heard that is dangerous and will kill people........KILL PEOPLE I say

And yes you can believe those numbers, I do not.......I do not see people getting other diseases with a vaccine......other than the f*u (gotta use code, I don't want to get assassinated by the left)
saying the vaccine acts like the flu shot is very different than saying that Covid is the same as the flu. Covid is obviously much more severe than the flu and those trying to equate the two are idiots. That was a nifty little dance around responding directly to my statement. Do you want to give it another shot?

So when shown a vast majority of doctors are vaccinated, all the tards can come up with in response is, "Nuh-uh!" :lol:
Hey Stu-pid, you posted the link. How many is the "vast majority?" Did you pull that out of your ass? Nowhere in your link were any of my questions answered and you don't have an answer beyond an inept "nuh-uh" that was never posted by anyone here---except you. Moron.

Not many
Especially when compared to the millions of unvaccinated filling our ICUs.

You need to turn off the fake news
This is the current CDC data from VAERS, it shows 578,600 adverse reactions from the Covid vaccines, including 7,653 deaths.
I'm vaccinated, but I understand why some people, especially those that had the disease, do not want to risk taking the vaccine.

1632872051423.png

This is the current CDC data from VAERS, it shows 578,600 adverse reactions from the Covid vaccines, including 7,653 deaths.
I'm vaccinated, but I understand why some people, especially those that had the disease, do not want to risk taking the vaccine.

View attachment 544977

VAERS cannot and does not determine whether a vaccine caused something. The CDC states this clearly in their disclaimer: "A report to VAERS does not mean that the vaccine caused the adverse event, only that the adverse event occurred some time after vaccination." The disclaimer continues, "The reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental or unverifiable."

VAERS cannot and does not determine whether a vaccine caused something. The CDC states this clearly in their disclaimer: "A report to VAERS does not mean that the vaccine caused the adverse event, only that the adverse event occurred some time after vaccination." The disclaimer continues, "The reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental or unverifiable."
True, just like when someone dies in a hospital with covid. Its assumed to cause death, that's a standard disclaimer. If the vaccine didn't cause those unexplained deaths what did?
It's "the best information available".

Forum List

Back