When will the left sacrifice Biden?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
I say as soon as the midterms are over, Biden will be hardcore attacked by the left.

He is a patsy, The plan was always to use him as an empty vessel for left wing ideologically driven agenda, and then burn him when he is no longer useful.

The left will try to tie everything bad to him….and the cult will buy it.

This started June 28th when Colbert blasted Joe on National TV and told AOC that she should run….this snowball is rolling downhill and gaining speed.

What's with the tsunami of BDS threads?

Seeing them normally means that things are going very badly for Republcians, so they've been ordered by TheParty to deflect.

Republicans, what are you trying to deflect from now?

1658254093404.png

Someone from the cult, jump in here.

When are you guys going to turn on Biden? What are the marching orders?

What's with the tsunami of BDS threads?

Seeing them normally means that things are going very badly for Republcians, so they've been ordered by TheParty to deflect.

Republicans, what are you trying to deflect from now?
Ha, bds. You Bidenistas with TDS can't even manage to come up with a new acronym on your own. the tsunami of these threads shows the number of people waking up to the truth of how badly the country was conned. Sadly, you don't appear to be one of them.

Ha, bds. You Bidenistas with TDS can't even manage to come up with a new acronym on your own. the tsunami of these threads shows the number of people waking up to the truth of how badly the country was conned. Sadly, you don't appear to be one of them.
BDS. There is no cure.

You do realize ODS was a thing before TDS, right?

And that TDS generally refers to Trump cult sore-losers melting down if you don't smooch DearLeaders' ass with as much gusto as they do? Your have rampant TDS as well as rampant BDS.

BDS. There is no cure.

You do realize ODS was a thing before TDS, right?

And that TDS generally refers to Trump cult sore-losers melting down if you don't smooch DearLeaders' ass with as much gusto as they do? Your have rampant TDS as well as rampant BDS.

You plagiarize us on the right because you have no political creativity of your own. TDS is a problem where you have a President doing a fantastic job, but morons nitpick and create lies to try and bring him down. The opposite is true when you put a dementia patient into the White House and he's Fn up the entire country.

I say as soon as the midterms are over, Biden will be hardcore attacked by the left.

He is a patsy, The plan was always to use him as an empty vessel for left wing ideologically driven agenda, and then burn him when he is no longer useful.

This started June 28th when Colbert blasted Joe on National TV and told AOC that she should run….this snowball is rolling downhill and gaining speed.

Just as long as it is before Jan 1 2023 I am good. I told my wife he was just a placeholder when he won and that he would not be POTUS in 2023, even made a bet about it with her. I was getting worried but feel safer about winning now

The commies will always support their own right or wrong. If Dementia didn't choose a woman of color, a woman that at least most people could stand, they would have got him out of there by now. As things are, putting Whorris in there would be jumping out of the pot and into the fire. They won't do that. Replace him in 2024, at this point they'll have to. But until then, march in lockstep as you're instructed.

Forum List

Back