When soros puppet biden said he only had 6 grandchildren was that a bow shot at Holly Meyer

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
Ya have to look at the timing of this

What Joe was really saying, "look holly wink wink nod nod, I only have 6 grand children; you remember that when you hand down your decision regarding hunter."

This is all a ruse to influence a judges decision in Arkansas

Ya have to look at the timing of this

What Joe was really saying, "look holly wink wink nod nod, I only have 6 grand children; you remember that when you hand down your decision regarding hunter."

This is all a ruse to influence a judges decision in Arkansas
Yep, she may give Hunter a break and have him only pay $50,000/month child support.

A judge can make many rulings but no judge can order anyone to accept an unwanted child. A judge can order child support but cannot enforce visitation on an unwilling family. Clearly the Biden family is never going to accept this child. No holiday dinners, no stocking on the family mantle at Christmas, no vacations and absolutely no recognition. There isn't a damn thing anyone can do about it either.

A judge can make many rulings but no judge can order anyone to accept an unwanted child. A judge can order child support but cannot enforce visitation on an unwilling family. Clearly the Biden family is never going to accept this child. No holiday dinners, no stocking on the family mantle at Christmas, no vacations and absolutely no recognition. There isn't a damn thing anyone can do about it either.
Absolutely, 100% true!

BUT, President Biden, Hunter, and the rest of the crime syndicate pay through the nose for being such cruel and arrogant people.

In a way, it reminds me of a Kennedy quite some years back.

Chappaquiddick_incident-S.jpg

Absolutely, 100% true!

BUT, President Biden, Hunter, and the rest of the crime syndicate pay through the nose for being such cruel and arrogant people.

In a way, it reminds me of a Kennedy quite some years back.

Chappaquiddick_incident-S.jpg
Americans love their cruel murderous politician democrats.

It makes for a solid political career.

I wonder if Hunter has any roaches for children.

For those that don't know, Biden calls black children roaches.
Yes ... I heard that Freudian slip and laughed my behind off. Everyone whimpers and whines about "white racists" then they turn around and vote for one over and over and over again.

the biden lawyers are famous for contacting witnesses and saying, "how disappointed" they are in their testimoney
Well, if any are disappointed now, wait for a ruling on child support. Supposedly they're bringing in an "expert" on Hunter's laptop to help confirm Hunter is not some poor little down and out bum.

Forum List

Back