What's wrong with Biden! After his own Chief of Staff conspired with the progs to bring up a Bill that Manchin already told them he wasn't voting for

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
He's punked Putin and left him with two options - a war that would lead not just to sanctions but lingering attacks by Ukrainians or backing down. Attacked terrorists. Has a law passed that has popular support to limit offshoring jobs to Jina, although establishment gop lobbyists are trying to strip it of teeth, and has proposed a law to send more money to state to hire ..... Police. LOL

Is that a question?
If so, it'd be a much shorter list if we ask "What's right with Biden?"

Not a bit, President Biden is not a fascist, he's a middle of the road President of the United States, who like the last Democratic President (Obama) came to the White House with the wrecks left by Bush II and Dumb Donald's administrations.

You're right - very far right - and haven't yet posted anything of substance, thoughtful or thought provoking; the latter does provoke negativity, as well as hateful comments of the man and his administration working to fix what the former administration left to our divided and diverse population.

I recall a pre-election analysis of what a biden admin would look like, with the party's energy taken up by the progressives. It was he wouldn't be the first to get to the street barricades, and he might not even get there, but he wouldn't get in their way. I've had a hard time understanding why Schumer brought up votes he had to know he had at most 48 for, and maybe not even that if it really came down to it. I'm sure Schumer is incompetent. But I also know from the time Obama used him as his contact to McConnell that Biden can count votes. HE counted them when heading judiciary and for affairs in the Senate. It may be that Biden like Schumer thought Manchin would just cave when the vote came, but Manchin is not the caving sort, and never has been. So I really didn't get why BBB's demise seemed like such a shock. I thought maybe Klain was working with Senate Progressives, and Biden was somehow .... not there. But it may be that Biden let them have the first year. They've totally cost the dems any hope of even holding the Senate. I mean things may change, but they are not getting that Wisconsin seat now.

Not a bit, President Biden is not a fascist, he's a middle of the road President of the United States, who like the last Democratic President (Obama) came to the White House with the wrecks left by Bush II and Dumb Donald's administrations.

You're right - very far right - and haven't yet posted anything of substance, thoughtful or thought provoking; the latter does provoke negativity, as well as hateful comments of the man and his administration working to fix what the former administration left to our divided and diverse population.
Orangecat thinks this is funny, I suppose he's not willing to, or too ashamed to admit he's in the set with others who are out of touch with reality. It's too bad he can't defend his beliefs.

Last edited:
Orangecat thinks this is funny, I suppose he's not willing to, or too ashamed to admit he's in the set with others who are out of touch with reality. It's too bad he can't defend his beliefs.
I've long thought that Biden is actually incrementally left of Obama. The funny thing about Obama was that his race caused some people to overlook his really trending to centrist. He bailed out Wall St for God's sake.

I thought, and still think, Biden reached the highest level of his competence in the Senate, and that may be generous. But, if the progressives would let, there is a deal to be had with Romney Murkowski and Collins on getting more money to the poorist of the poor. If ya can't work, ya can't work. Unfortunately, this tends to advantage the welfare breeding mothers, but ..... if black Americans won't shame their own, there's not a lot that can be done in the American system. Pre-K and full Obamacare subsidies are there for the asking ... if Lujan can get off his hospital bed, and assuming Red Bernie stops trying to elect a republican in Arizona.

I've long thought that Biden is actually incrementally left of Obama. The funny thing about Obama was that his race caused some people to overlook his really trending to centrist. He bailed out Wall St for God's sake.

I thought, and still think, Biden reached the highest level of his competence in the Senate, and that may be generous. But, if the progressives would let, there is a deal to be had with Romney Murkowski and Collins on getting more money to the poorist of the poor. If ya can't work, ya can't work. Unfortunately, this tends to advantage the welfare breeding mothers, but ..... if black Americans won't shame their own, there's not a lot that can be done in the American system. Pre-K and full Obamacare subsidies are there for the asking ... if Lujan can get off his hospital bed, and assuming Red Bernie stops trying to elect a republican in Arizona.

"welfare breeding mothers"; wow, racism and misogyny in one phrase. I'm not calling you out, yet, but what do you suggest with this vile comment? Pregnancy usually requires two to tangle, and systemic racism isn't in the past, it exists today and will exist until the 12th of never; only when all political parties open their tent not by words but by deeds.

"welfare breeding mothers"; wow, racism and misogyny in one phrase. I'm not calling you out, yet, but what do you suggest with this vile comment? Pregnancy usually requires two to tangle, and systemic racism isn't in the past, it exists today and will exist until the 12th of never; only when all political parties open their tent not by words but by deeds.
You don't believe there are women who have children simply to maximize SSI income, and who push their kids into spec ed simply to get medicaid and disability?

He's punked Putin and left him with two options - a war that would lead not just to sanctions but lingering attacks by Ukrainians or backing down. Attacked terrorists. Has a law passed that has popular support to limit offshoring jobs to Jina, although establishment gop lobbyists are trying to strip it of teeth, and has proposed a law to send more money to state to hire ..... Police. LOL
Putin is laughing at Biden. They are sympatico with each other. Biden is a Senile Bumbling Stumbling Stuttering Clustefock that nobody wants in office, except for Putin and Xi.

His latest move is a Do Nothing move designed to do one thing, generate headlines and talking points to distract from the Ultimate and Continuous Failure that is The OBiden Regime. It's hilarious if it weren't so sad. And then he tries to knock out a nobody on The JV squad that was no longer really a threat to anyone after Trump tore them a new azzhole.

Get real. You are deluded and its sad.

You don't believe there are women who have children simply to maximize SSI income, and who push their kids into spec ed simply to get medicaid and disability?
I spent five years working with the school systems in a county of over a million diverse population. Do you not believe there are women who maximize their (belief) their kids are gifted simply to get into Cal, Stanford or USF?

I spent five years working with the school systems in a county of over a million diverse population. Do you not believe there are women who maximize their (belief) their kids are gifted simply to get into Cal, Stanford or USF?
^^^^
On The Government Payroll

Well I spent 8 years in private law practice, and I met more than a few. So there ya go. "Mister bendog how do I get my child qualified for that 'crazy' check." SSDI

Well I spent 8 years in private law practice, and I met more than a few. So there ya go. "Mister bendog how do I get my child qualified for that 'crazy' check." SSDI
I spent 32 years in law Enforcement after I had taken the LSAT and being accepted in both schools I applied. However, my dad, uncle and their dad all worked in the Court System. Watching over the summer months before going to law school I watched attorney's in action. I learned one thing, I didn't like attorney's; they want to win at any cost, and justice was the last thing they considered.

I spent 32 years in law Enforcement after I had taken the LSAT and being accepted in both schools I applied. However, my dad, uncle and their dad all worked in the Court System. Watching over the summer months before going to law school I watched attorney's in action. I learned one thing, I didn't like attorney's; they want to win at any cost, and justice was the last thing they considered.

Forum List

Back