What's the breakdown of people dying BECAUSE of Covid-19 and those dying WITH Covid-19?

Leweman

Gold Member
Reaction score
Someone on twitter said that somebody who died from a heart attack also had Covid-19 so it is considered a Covid-19 death. Maybe thats true, maybe not, but it raises a good point. I'm just curious if they are differentiating between them. Does anyone have any information or a breakdown? I tried a little to find something but couldn't find any info. How are flu deaths typically calculated? Are they doing this the same way? If anybody has a better grasp of these numbers please let us know.

shockedcanadian

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Someone on twitter said that somebody who died from a heart attack also had Covid-19 so it is considered a Covid-19 death. Maybe thats true, maybe not, but it raises a good point. I'm just curious if they are differentiating between them. Does anyone have any information or a breakdown? I tried a little to find something but couldn't find any info. How are flu deaths typically calculated? Are they doing this the same way? If anybody has a better grasp of these numbers please let us know.

That's what I suggested a long time ago. People are going to die due to other issues and as long as they have a positive result of coronavirus, even if weak or mild; it will be attributed to that.

It wouldn't surprise me if a guy gets killed by a truck and they find out he tested positive and the medical examiner would record it as a coronavirus death. There hasn't been accurate or honest reporting on the true source of death, often it's not possible to determine.

jwoodie

Gold Member
Reaction score
That's top secret information which could undermine the orchestrated hysteria.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List