What?

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
More than 82,300 have been airlifted from Kabul since the government’s collapse nearly two weeks ago, but the Pentagon says that, as of Wednesday, only 4,400 Americans were rescued in those evacuation operations.

This is not safe. It is threat to national security. You cannot allow this many un-vetted people into this country. There is no doubt there are terrorists among them.

Piss on the Americans. Obiden is airlifting Muslims to European countries and then is having commercial flights bring them here to be released in red states. That is the plan and it is working...
Kill Americans, brown America. The Dreams of Obama's Father and Obama...

More than 82,300 have been airlifted from Kabul since the government’s collapse nearly two weeks ago, but the Pentagon says that, as of Wednesday, only 4,400 Americans were rescued in those evacuation operations.

This is not safe. It is threat to national security. You cannot allow this many un-vetted people into this country. There is no doubt there are terrorists among them.

Oh...don't worrrrry...everything is going to be OK. Trust me I worked with Afghans for a over a year

...dependable, intelligent, trust worthy, and hardworking

ARE NOT TERMS I WOULD USE TO DESCRIBE THEM.

shabakekhanda-siarmatin.gif

Forum List

Back