What would cause a Trump supporter to stop supporting him?

Despite appearances conservatives can be shockingly fickle. They would dump him in a second for another dear leader with a better line of bullshit.
Never anything of substance, just leftist bullshit.

Liar. I've never voted for a democrat. If I was a democrat, I'd be telling everyone how great the democrats are. In fact, if I was a democrat, I'd support Trump.
He supports Disney. He funded gender studies. He gave black communities $500 billion just because they were black communities.
Supports Disney?... so what?... funded gender studies?... nothing wrong with that it needs to be studied.... and of course Trump tried to rebuild the black communities just like Bush tried and many republicans before him the difference is Trump did it with job opportunities inner city and black school funding not hand outs... and it was working... interesting that you left all that out of your statement.....

When Mark levin interviewed Trump on : - Life,Liberty and Levin -
Trump went into detail about all the stuff The Taliban took
c/o of Biden's pathetic Afghan withdrawal.
I forgot how many high tech military rifles he mentioned.
I think it was like 40,ooo_Over $ 80 billion in weaponry,armor
and jets just handed over to a Radical Enemy.
Plus a strategic valuable Airport.
And handed it over to the CCP and China....

Only an Equivalent (or Better) option. President Trump was our best hope of modern times. Maybe there is better out there? Now that Trump showed how it could be done.
Close the thread now//

When Mark levin interviewed Trump on : - Life,Liberty and Levin -
Trump went into detail about all the stuff The Taliban took
c/o of Biden's pathetic Afghan withdrawal.
I forgot how many high tech military rifles he mentioned.
I think it was like 40,ooo_Over $ 80 billion in weaponry,armor
and jets just handed over to a Radical Enemy.
Plus a strategic valuable Airport.

Trump didn't have all that equipment taken out before the end of his term. He left most of it with only 2500 soldiers to guard. (along with their other duties) 2500 troops wasn't enough to load all that was left and still be protected when it was time to leave.

I'm not siding with Biden, for pete's sakes. Just saying what a moron Trump was.

Trump didn't have all that equipment taken out before the end of his term. He left most of it with only 2500 soldiers to guard. (along with their other duties) 2500 troops wasn't enough to load all that was left and still be protected when it was time to leave.

I'm not siding with Biden, for pete's sakes. Just saying what a moron Trump was.
Trump was not going to appear to the Taliban to be pulling out until we we ready to do so.... Stop the BS... you are not seriously trying to defend Biden's withdrawal and pin it on Trump are you?...

Maybe it's ignorance and maybe it's about anger or media propaganda and maybe it's about redirecting political focus but Biden is president not Trump. Nobody on the left wants to talk about the old dude's mental health while polling data indicates that 68% of Americans think he is in trouble.

Americans bought pet rocks off of the TV. For decades they call Trump the "Great conservative." They supported W's war in Iraq (at first)
Lot's of folks are easily fooled. That's kind of the entire point.

I could give two shits about Biden. Biden sucks. As well as the democrats. But this isn't about Biden. It's not aobut Madison, Barr or Bellwether.

It's about how far left Trump has taken this country and his supporters. Without them even realizing it.
Explain one doggone area where Trump moves the needle
to the Left.Plus he's out of office.
Trump does live to brag and use hyperbole.
But usually backs it up ... big time.
Last Nights opening Monologue on :
Life,Liberty and Levin was phenomenal.
No one has made { broken down } to bare metal
what Biden is,was and how he got there.
Which makes the Lefts deference { comment }
that at least we have " a grown-up in the room " with
Biden ... Pure Crap!

YoursTruly
If you are going to try and pass yourself off as a republican that is not a Trump supporter its not going to work....

There's a difference between being a Republican and being a conservative. I supported much of what Trump said and promised.

Like zeroing out the national debt in 8 years. But he didn't even try.
Locking Hillary up. But he didn't even try.
Protecting the 2A. But he didn't even try.
Things of that nature.

"What you do means a whole lot more than anything you've got to say."

Trump and Biden both tout their employment records. And stupid people will repeat those same lame lies. The fact is, the government doesn't create jobs. Customers do.
The point: It's lies like that that get stupid people to support lying politicians.
One of the biggest lies in politics at the moment is that Republicans are conservatives.

Maybe it's ignorance and maybe it's about anger or media propaganda and maybe it's about redirecting political focus but Biden is president not Trump. Nobody on the left wants to talk about the old dude's mental health while polling data indicates that 68% of Americans think he is in trouble.
I mean,how many times has Inside the beltway Hugh Hewitt
used the word " Infirmed ".

Liar. I've never voted for a democrat. If I was a democrat, I'd be telling everyone how great the democrats are. In fact, if I was a democrat, I'd support Trump.
He supports Disney. He funded gender studies. He gave black communities $500 billion just because they were black communities.
ok so replace democrat with never trumper,,,

what gets me with this is you have nothing to support and spend your time telling others what to be against,,

There's a difference between being a Republican and being a conservative. I supported much of what Trump said and promised.

Like zeroing out the national debt in 8 years. But he didn't even try.
Locking Hillary up. But he didn't even try.
Protecting the 2A. But he didn't even try.
Things of that nature.

"What you do means a whole lot more than anything you've got to say."

Trump and Biden both tout their employment records. And stupid people will repeat those same lame lies. The fact is, the government doesn't create jobs. Customers do.
The point: It's lies like that that get stupid people to support lying politicians.
One of the biggest lies in politics at the moment is that Republicans are conservatives.
Did you go around with blinders on from 2016 to 2020?... Trump was under assault his entire term and still got more of his policy promises passed than any other president in my lifetime...
I'm calling you out... you are a TDS liberal masquerading as a conservative...

ok so replace democrat with never trumper,,,

what gets me with this is you have nothing to support and spend your time telling others what to be against,,

I'm exposing the difference between Trump supporters, liberal Republicans with actual conservatism. Because too many Republicans, especially those that support Trump, call themselves (and Trump) conservatives. And they're no where near what actual conservatives are.

FFS, most Trumpbots don't even know what a RINO is or where it came from.

I'm exposing the difference between Trump supporters, liberal Republicans with actual conservatism. Because too many Republicans, especially those that support Trump, call themselves (and Trump) conservatives. And they're no where near what actual conservatives are.

FFS, most Trumpbots don't even know what a RINO is or where it came from.
I always love it when someone tells other people theyve never met what they think,,

Forum List

Back