What will happen to these folks in the next life?

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022
EVery time someone prominent dies, I wonder what is happening 2 his / her soul.

Maybe someone who was always wealthy and entitled (Queen E) gets to "walk in the shoes" of a homeless person, in a spiritual/mental kind of way, in their Purgatory.

Sorry if you don't believe in Purgatory but it makes a lot of sense. Most people are not good enough for Heaven (where there is no sin, not even a slight desire for it) but not bad enough for Hell. And no, it is not a 2nd chance.. just a place to get rid of all residue of sin

Anyhow, Maxine Waters always told the crowds to attack Rs where they eat and etc.. so maybe she will have the purgatory (although we think it will be that hotter, more permanent place) of being constantly attacked by protesters..

just wondering what others think is an apropriate punishment for their favorite or not so favorite elite scum (not that Queen E was scum... I don't know much about her.. but I don't recal her ever helping the homeless or anyone else.. just sayin)

I got enough to worry about without adding other folks souls to the mess.

Anyhow, Maxine Waters always told the crowds to attack Rs where they eat and etc.. so maybe she will have the purgatory (although we think it will be that hotter, more permanent place) of being constantly attacked by protesters..

So someone should get purgatory for interrupting someone’s dinner?

Does that apply to robo calls during dinner also?

Maybe someone who was always wealthy and entitled (Queen E) gets to "walk in the shoes" of a homeless person, in a spiritual/mental kind of way, in their Purgatory.

Sorry if you don't believe in Purgatory but it makes a lot of sense. Most people are not good enough for Heaven (where there is no sin, not even a slight desire for it) but not bad enough for Hell. And no, it is not a 2nd chance.. just a place to get rid of all residue of sin

just wondering what others think is an apropriate punishment for their favorite or not so favorite elite scum (not that Queen E was scum... I don't know much about her.. but I don't recal her ever helping the homeless or anyone else.. just sayin)

if a bell rings, they get their wings.

• Banned
I hadn't planned on it, no.

Should I?
probably. Jesus said few find the WAy

canonized saints say VERY few

and me.. My experiences tell me that people do not obey Jesus in all He said.. I don't either every minute of the day.. but I don't toss the Commandments away that I don't like.. I try to do them.. fail a lot but hey.. Jesus knows that will happen. And He is Mercy Itself..

Pelosi and the rest will probably be aborted over and over in Hell

just sayin

:dunno:

she could repent but... does anyone see any signs of that? She is OLD and hasn't repented yet so it looks like she has made up her mind..

We all simply seize to exist..

Forum List

Back