What the Hell Is a "White Nationalist" ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
People in the media are throwing the words "White Nationailst" around as if we all had a clear understanding of this phrase. I have a full college education, and I never once heard that word mentioned in college. By the context being used, it appears that the media chatterboxes are defining this phrase as representing racism and/or bigotry.

One moment please. How did being white and being a nationalist somehow get to be racist or bigoted ? Something wrong with being White ? ...Or being a nationalist ? I'm 75% White and 100% nationalist, and I don't have a racist or bigoted bone in my body.

As for the questionable and rather mysterious term "white nationalist", my dictionary (Webster's New World College Dictionary, 4th edition) lists many double words the first of which is the word "white". It starts with "white admiral" (a species of butterfly), and continues alphabetically, through 103 phrases beginning with "white", all the way to to "white wine". No mention of white nationalist.

Is this another one of those odd words invented by liberals (like gay & Islamaphobe), to create a particular political notion that they deem useful to them ? Note to liberals: We normal people don't generally speak liberalese, so you'll have to explain (Translate)
Let's say there was an African nation with 13% white population. If the blacks started begrudging all the non blacks, that would be black nationalism.

I see you guys no longer push superiority but now you just want to end any programs that help non whites. You control the government and won the election so I'm ok with this. I know you're trying to justify it before you do it. The people who don't like it should have voted Hillary and should show up in 2018

This topic was started by someone who said his college never told him what a WN is.

So thanks for providing us with a show of Tard Irony, idiot. :lol:
This makes zero sense. Again I ask you >> WHAT textbook ? The one they use at UC Berkeley ? Where was your MISeducation ?

WNs have been around for decades. Their movement spans Europe, North America, South Africa, and Australia.

It can't be helped some tards fill their ignorance with an assumption that the liberals made them up.

It's all part of the attempt to get these pseudocon tards to aid and abet the far right by keeping the pseudocons as stupid and ill-informed as possible.
You are the tard. You're still not getting it (neither is HS) that no matter how many definitions you scour up with Google search, it still remains that the term white nationalist is a demonization of whites and nationalists.

Are you getting this yet ? It is an IMPROPER use of WORDS. And a racist/bigoted misuse of those words, and therefore a hypocritical one as well. :rolleyes:

Yes,yes.
Just as a black market is a demonization of both blacks and markets.

Dope. :laugh2:

From what I gather White Nationalism is like Zionism for White People.
"Gathering" is not quite sufficient/

I'm still waiting for someone to show why this racist and traitorous term is being accepted by ANYOME/

People in the media are throwing the words "White Nationailst" around as if we all had a clear understanding of this phrase. I have a full college education, and I never once heard that word mentioned in college. By the context being used, it appears that the media chatterboxes are defining this phrase as representing racism and/or bigotry.

One moment please. How did being white and being a nationalist somehow get to be racist or bigoted ? Something wrong with being White ? ...Or being a nationalist ? I'm 75% White and 100% nationalist, and I don't have a racist or bigoted bone in my body.

As for the questionable and rather mysterious term "white nationalist", my dictionary (Webster's New World College Dictionary, 4th edition) lists many double words the first of which is the word "white". It starts with "white admiral" (a species of butterfly), and continues alphabetically, through 103 phrases beginning with "white", all the way to to "white wine". No mention of white nationalist.

Is this another one of those odd words invented by liberals (like gay & Islamaphobe), to create a particular political notion that they deem useful to them ? Note to liberals: We normal people don't generally speak liberalese, so you'll have to explain (Translate)
Let's say there was an African nation with 13% white population. If the blacks started begrudging all the non blacks, that would be black nationalism.

I see you guys no longer push superiority but now you just want to end any programs that help non whites. You control the government and won the election so I'm ok with this. I know you're trying to justify it before you do it. The people who don't like it should have voted Hillary and should show up in 2018
The very idea of white nationalism is in itself a supremacist idea. It just takes it to a national level.

What "programs" that help non whites" are you referring to ?

The white supremacists highjacked the phrase. I supposed in some lame attempt to legitimize their views.
I heard it first a year or so ago when I looked up a guy who was leading a neo-Nazi group; there had been an article about his group involved in a protest out west somewhere--Portland, maybe? Anyway, white nationalist is what he had coined himself as. I'm sure it has been around for awhile, but I had not heard it either.

The very idea of white nationalism is in itself a supremacist idea. It just takes it to a national level.
And all that from your liberal word inventors, right ? Sorry, I don't accept your racist bigotry and whites and nationalists. Got an eraser ? Get busy.

What "programs" that help non whites" are you referring to ?
Affirmative action

Oh. Maybe we aren't communicating what a WN is to the pseudocon tards in a language they can understand.

Let's seeee....

Okay.

A White Nationalist is a left winger who believes statues of racist Democrats should not be removed from the public square. They wish to preserve the heritage of crimes against humanity and the stubbornness resilience of bigots for all time.
Let's seeee....WHOSE statue might you be referring to ?

And all that from your liberal word inventors, right ? Sorry, I don't accept your racist bigotry and whites and nationalists. Got an eraser ? Get busy.

Like I said, it's not a difficult concept.
People wouldn't advocate for a white nation if they didn't feel other races were inferior.

Just as creationism was improved by changing it to Intelligent Design

White Nationalism is a better term than the KKK, White Supremacy & Neo-Nazis

For you righties, liberal became progressive

and conservative became morons

smirk

White Nationalist.

By definition, a patriot. This country was founded by white northern Europeans. Most every country in the world puts their own country FIRST, and that is nationalism.

I'm White.

I'm a Nationalist.

The opposite is being a sellout globalist like Obama and Hillary who bled this country dry.

You have to make your own country strong (great) before you should be too worried about trying to help others.

Make America Great Again. Trump is white, he is a nationalist. He is a patriot.

That is, unless the Left has succeeded in making being White or putting your own country first a crime yet.
But this is not the way the leftytards are throwing the word around, like a football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back