Zone1 What Science Says About Race and Genetics

It is bizarre to think that with so many cosmetic differences between the races there are no non cosmetic differences that influence different intelligence averages and inclinations. For too long there have been too many taboos and sanctions against looking into these differences.
The narrative since probably the 70's has been that race is skin deep. Yet racial differences exist at every level, skin being the least significant. There are brain differences, skeletal differences, biochemical differences, muscle differences, psychological differences, sociological differences, etc.

Time Magazine, BY NICHOLAS WADE MAY 9, 2014 6:33 PM EDT

A longstanding orthodoxy among social scientists holds that human races are a social construct and have no biological basis. A related assumption is that human evolution halted in the distant past, so long ago that evolutionary explanations need never be considered by historians or economists.

In the decade since the decoding of the human genome, a growing wealth of data has made clear that these two positions, never at all likely to begin with, are simply incorrect. There is indeed a biological basis for race. And it is now beyond doubt that human evolution is a continuous process that has proceeded vigorously within the last 30,000 years and almost certainly — though very recent evolution is hard to measure — throughout the historical period and up until the present day.

New analyses of the human genome have established that human evolution has been recent, copious, and regional. Biologists scanning the genome for evidence of natural selection have detected signals of many genes that have been favored by natural selection in the recent evolutionary past. No less than 14% of the human genome, according to one estimate, has changed under this recent evolutionary pressure.

Analysis of genomes from around the world establishes that there is a biological basis for race, despite the official statements to the contrary of leading social science organizations. An illustration of the point is the fact that with mixed race populations, such as African Americans, geneticists can now track along an individual’s genome, and assign each segment to an African or European ancestor, an exercise that would be impossible if race did not have some basis in biological reality...

Nicholas Wade is a former science editor at The New York Times. This piece is adapted from the new book, A Troublesome Inheritance, published by the Penguin Press.

------------

Ten years ago it was still possible for an organ of the mainstream news to run an article like this. For reasons I do not understand, as the scientific evidence for race realism increase, efforts to suppress this evidence also increase.

Scientists looking for genes that effect intelligence and behavior have learned to perform their research as privately as possible.
Actually, his entire book was laughed off the planet by scientists. This article was written to point people to that book.

It was garbage then, and it's garbage now.

Actually, his entire book was laughed off the planet by scientists. This article was written to point people to that book.

It was garbage then, and it's garbage now.
NICHOLAS WADE proved his assertions. By every objective, measurable criterion Negroes tend to be considerably less intelligent than whites. They have high rates of crime and jaw dropping rates of illegitimacy.

NICHOLAS WADE proved his assertions. By every objective, measurable criterion Negroes tend to be considerably less intelligent than whites. They have high rates of crime and jaw dropping rates of illegitimacy.
He proved nothing whatsoever and did zero research. He made false claims that misrepresented the published science. And scientists took him to the woodshed for it.

Sorry. You will have to affirm your fetishes elsewhere.

He proved nothing whatsoever and did zero research. He made false claims that misrepresented the published science. And scientists took him to the woodshed for it.

Sorry. You will have to affirm your fetishes elsewhere.
Have you read A Troublesome Inheritance: Genes, Race, and Human History, by Nicholas Wade?

I have. It is on my desk as I write. His assertions are thoroughly documented and thoroughly footnoted.

Have you read A Troublesome Inheritance: Genes, Race, and Human History, by Nicholas Wade?

I have. It is on my desk as I write. His assertions are thoroughly documented and thoroughly footnoted.
No, he did no research and published no research.

Scientists obliterated his book and laughed it off the planet.

Sorry.

No, he did no research and published no research.

Scientists obliterated his book and laughed it off the planet.

Sorry.
Have you read the book? If you get a copy, look at all the footnotes.

In his preface Nicholas Wade wrote:

"Another tactic has been to assert, without evidence, that the book is full of errors and misrepresentations. Such attacks...do not cite specific incidences."

Last edited:
Nope. I also don't read books about alchemy or astrology.
Alchemists and astrologists cannot document their assertions. The assertions of hereditarians and race realists are documented with scientific fact after scientific fact.

But you do not need to go to a laboratory to know that. Look at mental aptitude test results and crime reports.

Forum List

Back