What is THIS all about?

editec

Mr. Forgot-it-All
Jun 5, 2008
Maine
editec, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Give that I opened the thread the system is now not letting me read a few hours ago, I am mystified by the above.

What's the difference between deleted and trashed?

we only delete commercial spam; it's gone forever. when we trash a thread it stays here in a forum called *the trash can* (huge points for creativity). threads have been put in the trash and brought back out on occasion. i don't know what thread ed's talking about, but i suspect it's in the trash rather than deleted.

Hey hey...come on now, talk English!
I feel like I'm in freaking Wally World surrounded by a herd of people from India, you know, the ones with the stone in their forehead....they go around mumbling in their native tongue. I hate that shit...I don't know whether they are talking about me or what :lol:

Forum List

Back