What happened to progressives anyhow?

Yes, and it was very effective! He had to drop out the race!

Wait! No, he didn't!

He won it all! It must have not been much in terms of dirt.

Did you just conveniently forget all of these facts?
There was tons of dirt but immoral scum like you voted for their own kind and our twisted election process allowed the loser to win.

Now you are just being nasty! Run out of all of your dumb arguments already?
All three statements are entirely true.

Immoral scum like me? Listen rookie! You are going to have a tough row to hoe on this forum if you piss the wrong people off. Your personal attacks just show that your arguments are failing as we prove each and every one of your pathetic claims to either be wrong or simply figments of your imagination. You will be placed on ignore by so many people you will be answering your own posts before long because no one else will see them.

I suggest you log off, Google the US Constitution and read it thoroughly because your statements indicate that you have never read it. I would also make sure before you post something bizarre (which means anything you post) has a reference you can use to bolster your opinion. You need to make sure those sources are not from far-left whackjob site or from fake news purveyors like CNN, MSNBC or one of the alphabet TV networks.

Next, do some really intensive study so you can get that high school diploma. Until then, don't engage people in a battle wits unarmed like you did just now. A good conservative will chew you up and spit you out in tiny pieces, just like has happened in this thread.
Next time bring on something real instead of swinging your tiny thing in my general direction.

So you were peeking when I went to the john!

Grow up youngster. I don't want to be caught with jail bait.

Russians drink vodka.

Besides, who in their right mind would want Hillary elected? Even the Russians all thought she was a crook and many of them knew for certain because they bribed her in the Uranium One fiasco.
The Putin fascists have never like Clinton. She doesn't suck their tiny cocks like Trump does.

right...

that's why they paid Bill 500,000 for one speech.
Didn't know pay to play bothered anyone here? Since when because American politics has been officially for sales for years. That's how we got stuck with Trump.

we got stuck with Trump because enough on both sides got tired of the same pay for play characters running every year.

or were you suggesting Trump bought the election?
Trump is pay to play, he's never been anything else. Tax cuts for billionaires. No rights for consumers.

When did you ever have a poor person give you a job?

Russians drink vodka.

Besides, who in their right mind would want Hillary elected? Even the Russians all thought she was a crook and many of them knew for certain because they bribed her in the Uranium One fiasco.
The Putin fascists have never like Clinton. She doesn't suck their tiny cocks like Trump does.

right...

Didn't know pay to play bothered anyone here? Since when because American politics has been officially for sales for years. That's how we got stuck with Trump.

we got stuck with Trump because enough on both sides got tired of the same pay for play characters running every year.

Trump is pay to play, he's never been anything else. Tax cuts for billionaires. No rights for consumers.

didn't answer the question

are you claiming Trump bought the election?

right...

If all I cared about was a job that might be an issue, although there are many ways to work not for rich men. And if all I cared about was money like you I wouldn't call myself a Christian.

right...

How else does a man with absolutely no political experience gain the top political position in the nation. No money no Trump.

There was tons of dirt but immoral scum like you voted for their own kind and our twisted election process allowed the loser to win.

Why do you demand that 10-12 states and/or cities be the only ones who choose the President of the United States?

right...

If all I cared about was a job that might be an issue, although there are many ways to work not for rich men. And if all I cared about was money like you I wouldn't call myself a Christian.

There you go again! I donate my money to my church. Do you?

In order to do that, I work for people with money.

Immoral scum like me? Listen rookie! You are going to have a tough row to hoe on this forum if you piss the wrong people off. Your personal attacks just show that your arguments are failing as we prove each and every one of your pathetic claims to either be wrong or simply figments of your imagination. You will be placed on ignore by so many people you will be answering your own posts before long because no one else will see them.

I suggest you log off, Google the US Constitution and read it thoroughly because your statements indicate that you have never read it. I would also make sure before you post something bizarre (which means anything you post) has a reference you can use to bolster your opinion. You need to make sure those sources are not from far-left whackjob site or from fake news purveyors like CNN, MSNBC or one of the alphabet TV networks.

Next, do some really intensive study so you can get that high school diploma. Until then, don't engage people in a battle wits unarmed like you did just now. A good conservative will chew you up and spit you out in tiny pieces, just like has happened in this thread.
Next time bring on something real instead of swinging your tiny thing in my general direction.

No one need peek. You scream I Have A Tiny Penis with every post.

How else does a man with absolutely no political experience gain the top political position in the nation. No money no Trump.

How did a man, with no experience at anything whatsoever buy the Oval Office? His partial race?

There you go again! I donate my money to my church. Do you?

In order to do that, I work for people with money.
Jesus told you to tithe to a church? Chapter and verse?

And Jesus told you to work for money, focus on money, care about your tax rate? Chapter and verse.

Grow up!

right...

Hilarious.

you do know that Hillary outspent Trump by a wide margin, don't you?

clinton-843bb5139162216093430b9097e78bbd440dd4729cae3ab339348d23c2b1ec40.jpg
Hillary Clinton (D)

CANDIDATE COMMITTEE MONEY: $563,756,928

OUTSIDE MONEY: $231,118,680

trump-3cd2028ba4b67c833ff9950437ad8ff435eed853fd5bcf522e182f6738fc0799.jpg
Donald Trump (R) WINNER
CANDIDATE COMMITTEE MONEY: $333,127,164

OUTSIDE MONEY: $75,269,043

Grow up!
Grownups tell men with big egos and tiny junk to STFU when they have nothing worthy of saying.

Hilarious.

Hillary Clinton (D)

Donald Trump (R) WINNER

And she got the most votes, proving my point.

right...

Ask these men!

Dwight D. Eisenhower
William Howard Taft
Zachary Taylor
Ulysses S. Grant
Herbert Hoover

They never held elective office before becoming President.

Don't worry! You'll earn that in high school if you don't sleep through the class.

It was bought and paid for in numerous ways. That's kind of the problem here. Money wins.

True, petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama outspent contender Sen. John McCain two to one. Then Hillary Clinton and Cabal upped the ante to well over $1.2 BILLION to lose to Donald Trump who spent $600 million.

How'd that happen?

Hilarious.

Hillary Clinton (D)

Donald Trump (R) WINNER

And she got the most votes, proving my point.

If you would just read that Constitution thingy I keep harping on, you would realize that doesn't matter!

Grow up!
Grownups tell men with big egos and tiny junk to STFU when they have nothing worthy of saying.

Who told you to do that? He said grow up!

Forum List

Back