What Fox will never tell you about!!

Are you saying the KKK is now defunct? And are you suggesting there are MILLIONS of republican white supremacists out there rather than hundreds?

And could Barrack Obumma have had anything to do with that?

I will need to see your proof and ask why is it always white people when any nationality can be supremacist, not to mention the frequent confusion between supremacists and mere Nationalists (read: patriots).

Putting your own country first is rather NORMAL and not a sign of violent, racist tendencies. In fact, it is a core element in the health and survivability of every nation.
No not defunct but they don't mess with white uniform anymore, they are the republicans. Nationalist = White supremacists.

No not defunct but they don't mess with white uniform anymore
So the leftwing KKK has gone UNDERGROUND now and you have no idea what they are doing these days unless you are a PART of them!

they are the republicans.
Just waiting for the proof. What about those 8,700 race-driven BLM riots of 2020 wrecking 69 cities? They were republican's too?

Nationalist = White supremacists
Nope, sorry, get it right. Being for your own country and thinking your country is the best IS A FAR FUCKING CRY from being the KU KLUX KLAN.

gettyimages-639337798-1521734131.jpg

So the leftwing KKK has gone UNDERGROUND now and you have no idea what they are doing these days unless you are a PART of them!

Just waiting for the proof. What about those 8,700 race-driven BLM riots of 2020 wrecking 69 cities? They were republican's too?

Nope, sorry, get it right. Being for your own country and thinking your country is the best IS A FAR FUCKING CRY from being the KU KLUX KLAN.

View attachment 517642
Thats the republicans and they don't wear the robes anymore.

Thanks for admitting it
Its McCarthy that pulled the rest of republicans out. Jordan is a creep. Pelosi so far as elected 2 republicans that serve on the committee. They need to find out the truth, most republicans deny the truth, the 2 bamboos McCarthy are 2 bamboos. Pelosi wanted a bipartisan committee, but McCarthy wouldn't hear of it. He might be called as a witness. :)

Last edited:
Tramp is their GOD.
I feel sorry for you. You are so busy hating everyone you can no longer see the good in anyone or anything There are not to many White Supremist hat voted for Trump. I'm not a White Supremist and I voted for Trump.

And now they are republicans, and they don't wear white outfits anymore.
You’re the ones that want to allow convicted criminals to vote.

It’s okay for black rapists and murderers to vote for Democrats, but oh my if a “white supremacist” votes for a Republican you’re suddenly up in arms.

"Henney Penney" finds 16 skinheads and declares "The sky is falling!!!" Ignoring the hundreds of BLM and Antifa rioters shooting people, burning buildings, taking over a police precinct and causing mayhem in multiple cities.

Forum List

Back