What do you make with your own two hands?

Photography? Paintings? Quilts? Carpentry i.e. furniture or toys, etc etc?

And, care to share pics?

I made parts for artificle
Photography? Paintings? Quilts? Carpentry i.e. furniture or toys, etc etc?

And, care to share pics?

My entire life was spent making things with my own hands.
Like what?

Flight hardware for the Space shuttle program,Artificial heart and other med equipment,F-22 proto work and many other projects....

Anyway..its nice to put peeps here into a different setting than just being another peep. I can't sing. Actually, I sing like Lucy Ricardo. I wanted to play piano but never got the lessons. So I turned to art.
Let's see

Anyway..its nice to put peeps here into a different setting than just being another peep. I can't sing. Actually, I sing like Lucy Ricardo. I wanted to play piano but never got the lessons. So I turned to art.
Let's see
Its been awhile. But, last week I picked up the brushes again and am working on a piece. SLOWLY. I used to knock stuff out within a few hours but..no more. I get too tired and my hands cramp up.

But..I am working on a smaller piece right now, that matches the one I am fixing to show you. This one was painted on a coffee table, octogon shape. I am pleased and proud to say I never expected it to wind up in Belarus. The woman paid more to have it shipped than for the table itself! Anyway..I have a hankering to do koi again and I have the perfect little half moon table I picked up at the beach and crammed in my van. It's been homeless along with me, and both of us survived that experience. So..I want to make it a koi table to match the one I did before. Not quite the same, but similar in concept. :)

hvyruv.jpg

kf5qnb.jpg

(I don't like painting on canvas. I do furniture. Doors. Walls. Tables. Dressers. Anything but canvas).

I love sausage but never made my own. I also can't eat it anymore. Too fatty.

I do a small amount of writing (fiction), but other thsn that, the fruits of my hands are Destructive, not Constructive.... I shoot firearms competitively, I am actively involved in medieval combat recreation, and I take self-defense classes.

Let's see
Its been awhile. But, last week I picked up the brushes again and am working on a piece. SLOWLY. I used to knock stuff out within a few hours but..no more. I get too tired and my hands cramp up.

But..I am working on a smaller piece right now, that matches the one I am fixing to show you. This one was painted on a coffee table, octogon shape. I am pleased and proud to say I never expected it to wind up in Belarus. The woman paid more to have it shipped than for the table itself! Anyway..I have a hankering to do koi again and I have the perfect little half moon table I picked up at the beach and crammed in my van. It's been homeless along with me, and both of us survived that experience. So..I want to make it a koi table to match the one I did before. Not quite the same, but similar in concept. :)

hvyruv.jpg

kf5qnb.jpg

(I don't like painting on canvas. I do furniture. Doors. Walls. Tables. Dressers. Anything but canvas).

That's really beautiful, Gracie.

Let's see

hvyruv.jpg

kf5qnb.jpg

That is gorgeous! Well done!

What do I make with my own two hands?

A mess on the ground from a tree that once was in the air.

I reload all my own ammo. 30-06, 223, 45 Colt, 44 Mag, 38 Special, 9mm, 380 Auto, 32 H&R Mag, and 25 Auto.

I am trying to get the hang of reloading shot shells but the sheer number of options for wads is intimidating.

Sounds on the piano and very heterosexual floral arrangements.

Heterosexual floral arrangements are not as impressive as the Homo floral arrangements :dev2:

View attachment 159695

That's an oxymoron.

There are no heterosexual floral arrangements, unless done by women, even then it's 50/50.

Wanting to start trouble now are you? :meow::poke:

It's the truth! I learned it the hard way. There's a lucky faggot florist running around somewhere with an unsmashed face. The things I do for family. Grrr..

I reload all my own ammo. 30-06, 223, 45 Colt, 44 Mag, 38 Special, 9mm, 380 Auto, 32 H&R Mag, and 25 Auto.

I am trying to get the hang of reloading shot shells but the sheer number of options for wads is intimidating.

Ahmm.. berrrry interesting! :D I have almost every piece of brass I've ever shot.

(except .22)

Ahmm.. berrrry interesting! :D I have almost every piece of brass I've ever shot.

(except .22)

Crap that’s gotta be a lot of brass!

What calibers?

Forum List

Back