What do Trump supporters think of video games?

Apr 6, 2014
I know some who say GTA is the Devil!

Video game technology is powerful! What you show is an example of using technology to indulge in evil fantasies. There is a video game about a military commander who goes out of his way to make sure he protects the innocent with no civilian casualties. The military commander uses non lethal technology to stop civilians who are mind controlled by this psychic science fiction plant to stop shooting at him. You can use video game technology to not only create better soldiers but more heroic and compassionate soldiers. I bet the vast majority of soldiers and LEOs would want to be considered heroes and protectors! Not ruthless killers!

What do you think about heroic people who put themselves in harm's way so others may live?

The beauty about the Commander Shepard character is you get to choose his or her background and military service record.

Video game technology is powerful! What you show is an example of using technology to indulge in evil fantasies. There is a video game about a military commander who goes out of his way to make sure he protects the innocent with no civilian casualties. The military commander uses non lethal technology to stop civilians who are mind controlled by this psychic science fiction plant to stop shooting at him. You can use video game technology to not only create better soldiers but more heroic and compassionate soldiers. I bet the vast majority of soldiers and LEOs would want to be considered heroes and protectors! Not ruthless killers!

What do you think about heroic people who put themselves in harm's way so others may live?

The beauty about the Commander Shepard character is you get to choose his or her background and military service record.

I think video games are used by the military to prepare troops for battle by creating muscle memory. I think games like anything can serve many purposes.

never had the eye/hand coordination for most video games

I stick to whodunits/whereisits. and board games.

What do you think of people who become police and soldiers because they want to protect those unable to defend themselves not because they want to be ruthless killers?

What do you think of people who become police and soldiers because they want to protect those unable to defend themselves not because they want to be ruthless killers?

considering that was the reason I enlisted.....

Do you have any problem with heroic soldiers in video games? The guy who voices Admiral Hackett, Lance Henriksen actually served in the U.S. Navy.

Do you have any problem with heroic soldiers in video games? The guy who voices Admiral Hackett, Lance Henriksen actually served in the U.S. Navy.

nope

but then, as I said

I don't play those type games

I think video games are used by the military to prepare troops for battle by creating muscle memory. I think games like anything can serve many purposes.

There's actually a free shooting game called America's Army that was funded by the U.S. Army, and is used as a recruiting tool. Pretty high quality game too.

Last time I played any video game was 1993 when Doom came out. I wasted hours on it before I got the cheats, then it was boring.

I loved Doom when I was a kid. I remember it was the game some blamed for setting the Columbine shooters off. Because you know, people can't just be batshit crazy.

Last time I played any video game was 1993 when Doom came out. I wasted hours on it before I got the cheats, then it was boring.
I made it through all the levels before I used any cheats.

Funny, I’ve never killed anyone with a chainsaw.

There's actually a free shooting game called America's Army that was funded by the U.S. Army, and is used as a recruiting tool. Pretty high quality game too.

Yeah...their deployment training simulator is pretty cool stuff. The more realistic the better I say. When people are going to be placed in real world situations they need that muscle memory.

Forum List

Back