What difference does it make!?!?! Part Two

So what difference, at that point, did it make?

The fact that Hillary and Obama deliberately tried to mislead us and claim that it was not a terrorist attack matters a great deal. The point is that they lied and tried to blow it off as nothing. She could just as well have said, "What difference does it make if we are honest with you or not?"

Funny how GOP politicians knew it was a terrorist incident, completely unrelated to any video or other protests, within hours of the attack. How did they know that? What was the source of their information? The CIA and other intelligence agencies hadn't even begun to investigate the attack, but Republicans where absolutely sure about the facts before any had actually been released. How do you suppose they did that? Are they clairvoyant? And I wonder why they were so focused on that characterization? Almost as if they cared more about the perception than actually knowing about the details of the attack itself.

Obama's lies were far quicker than the truth from the right and that is what you should focus on.

The writing was on the wall for months before the 9/11 attack. There had been attacks in the area, including one on the embassy. There had been numerous public threats, some made directly to Ambassador Stevens. And then there's the fact that 9/11 was a logical day for another attack. We also had a General who was relieved of duty for wanting to go help the ambassador and the others. He did not remain silent and had a lot to say right after. I wouldn't be surprised if he made phone calls to inform some people what was going on. In this day of instant communication, it's not difficult for some to know what is going on. Trust me, Obama always knows what is going on before he sees it on the news, but I know you lefties love lapping up his bullshit.

Anyone paying attention knew a terrorist attack was likely. While Stevens was moved to a supposedly secret location, they still found him. Screams of an inside job considering he was a known target already.

There were lies told instantly by Obama and Hillary. They must have had their stories thought up in advance. They didn't talk about the threats, the attacks and the repeated requests for more security. They never considered evacuating our people amid those threats.

Sorry, but the blame falls directly on the two big liars- Obama and Hillary.

Her callous indifference is objectionable; and there is no excuse for pretending that the attack was not a terrorist attack. The question is therefore rendered irrelevant in any event.
Callous indifference to what? Are you so into the propaganda you can't even remember what started it all. You brought it up, it's up to you oi explain it. I think she's perfectly right. Prove me wrong. :eusa_whistle:

Callous indifference to the men who died and their families (and to the American people in general), obviously.

And again, pretending that a coordinated terrorist attack did not occur is the matter at hand; not a question that you won't state. Nice try on confusing the issue, ass hat.
Fortunately we have the Senate Republicans secret intelligence sources, they can always confirm these things right away.

So what difference, at that point, did it make?

The fact that Hillary and Obama deliberately tried to mislead us and claim that it was not a terrorist attack matters a great deal. The point is that they lied and tried to blow it off as nothing. She could just as well have said, "What difference does it make if we are honest with you or not?"
Now your misquoting history out of sequence. Not even a good try, you'll have to do better.

She could just as well have said, "What difference does it make if we are honest with you or not?"

That's what she was saying. She was also saying "what difference does it make" that American lives were lost? Her political aspirations supersede all such considerations. It's been her one consistent theme.

Back when Hillary bawled about what difference does it make that there were four dead American soldiers, real Americans were outraged. But lost in the shuffle was the callous and fallacious scenario that she tries to present to us:
The fact is we have four dead Americans: Was it because of a protest or because guys out for a walk one night decided they'd go kill some Americans?

Then of course, Hillary asked her rhetorical question of What difference does it make? But frankly, I think that besides the callousness of that infamous question, we should remember that her preceding statement is nothing short of pathological. Americans didn't die because of a protest gone awry; and it most certainly wasn't because people decided to kill on a whim. At that point, HILLARY KNEW DAMN WELL THAT IT WAS A TERRORIST ATTACK, and she was more than willing to play it off as something else.

I'm sorry, but that's not the kind of person that I want watching my dog let alone being the president of the United States. Anyone who votes for her is not a patriot of any order, PERIOD.

It needs to be noted, that the "IT" in "WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE!?" referenced "THE TRUTH".

Therefore, Monica Lewinsky's Ex-Boyfriend's Wife was demanding to know:

"WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES THE TRUTH MAKE?"
There is no greater clue as to the evil common to that individual and the cult she represents.

Well, that certainly is "merely your take."
Still waiting for you to explain your case. All we've seen is dodging and weaving with no substance to speak of. Tick-tock!!!!

OH! Ok... No problem.

The "IT" in "WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE!?" referenced "THE TRUTH".

There is no greater clue as to the evil common to that individual and the cult she represents. (That's you...)

Feel better?

That's what she was saying. She was also saying "what difference does it make" that American lives were lost?.
That's just slander plain and simple. People aren't going to swallow that BS. What's the difference had to do with what the original cause of the incident was. The Republicans wanted to make a big deal about the original explanation when in the big picture that didn't matter. So what if it was thought there was one cause or tyhe other, the men were still dead. The callousness was on the part of those who were blowing up one aspect of the situation for political gain. The right likes to accuse the Clintons of this sort of thing, but the Ben Ghazi episode proves they're out done on that score by their opponents. It's no different than Whitewater, a "scandal" that turned out to be nothing more than politics at its worst.

Even if we gave Hillary the benefit of the doubt and assumed that she meant that it made no difference how the men were killed because what's done is done, we still have the reaction from her and Obama to deal with and their lack of honesty makes a tremendous difference.

Knowing it was a terrorist attack meant that we still had active terrorists to concern ourselves with. They weren't running scared or JV. They were still able to plan and carry out an attack on our embassy with NO INTERFERENCE from the White House. Lying and saying that it was a random attack meant there was no problem to deal with and it was just a matter of letting local police catch those out of control protestors.

Again, Hillary should have just come out and said, "What difference does it make if I'm telling the truth or not?" She was pressed for answers regarding the threats, the lack of action on our part and the bold lies immediately afterward. Her answer tells us exactly what kind of person she is and she has shown herself to be quite scary and disrespectful of those men who were serving our country.

Still waiting for you to explain your case. All we've seen is dodging and weaving with no substance to speak of. Tick-tock!!!!
OH! Ok... No problem. The "IT" in "WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE!?" referenced "THE TRUTH". Therefore, Monica Lewinsky's Ex-Boyfriend's Wife was demanding to know:
There is no greater clue as to the evil common to that individual and the cult she represents.
Go away the adults are talking. Large type and fancy colors don't make your contentions anymore true, especially since those asking her the question weren't looking for the truth, they were looking for a "gotcha".

OH! Ok... No problem. The "IT" in "WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE!?" referenced "THE TRUTH". Therefore, Monica Lewinsky's Ex-Boyfriend's Wife was demanding to know:

Go away the adults are talking. Large type and fancy colors don't make your contentions anymore true, especially since those asking her the question weren't looking for the truth, they were looking for a "gotcha".

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

Reader... they've quite literally no means to face the reality of that truth.

And with that reality, ends the candidacy of Monica Lewinsky's Ex-Boyfriend's Wife.

(Don't forget... ya saw it here first.)

Let's Review:

The "IT" in "WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE!?" referenced "THE TRUTH".

There is no greater clue as to the evil common to that individual and the cult of the Ideological Left... which she represents.

Back when Hillary bawled about what difference does it make that there were four dead American soldiers, real Americans were outraged. But lost in the shuffle was the callous and fallacious scenario that she tries to present to us:
The fact is we have four dead Americans: Was it because of a protest or because guys out for a walk one night decided they'd go kill some Americans?

Then of course, Hillary asked her rhetorical question of What difference does it make? But frankly, I think that besides the callousness of that infamous question, we should remember that her preceding statement is nothing short of pathological. Americans didn't die because of a protest gone awry; and it most certainly wasn't because people decided to kill on a whim. At that point, HILLARY KNEW DAMN WELL THAT IT WAS A TERRORIST ATTACK, and she was more than willing to play it off as something else.

I'm sorry, but that's not the kind of person that I want watching my dog let alone being the president of the United States. Anyone who votes for her is not a patriot of any order, PERIOD.

your lack of understanding as to what was said is truly pathetic.

Blatant ad hominem. Guess, you just don't have anything, otherwise.

Your condemnation is useless unless you have a realistic better idea of what should have been done.

Way to try to move the goalposts, Sparky. We're not even talking about what she should have done. Nobody 'condemned' that. I was talking about your coward candidate pretending that a terrorist attack had not occurred.
Funny how GOP politicians knew it was a terrorist incident, completely unrelated to any video or other protests, within hours of the attack. How did they know that? What was the source of their information? The CIA and other intelligence agencies hadn't even begun to investigate the attack, but Republicans where absolutely sure about the facts before any had actually been released. How do you suppose they did that? Are they clairvoyant? And I wonder why they were so focused on that characterization? Almost as if they cared more about the perception than actually knowing about the details of the attack itself.

Not my job to defend the GOP. I'm not a fan. But I'm sure they had sources. And I'm absolutely sure that Obama and Hillary knew the deal and yet they chose to bury the facts; and that reality is supported by documented sources being silenced.

Your condemnation is useless unless you have a realistic better idea of what should have been done.

Way to try to move the goalposts, Sparky. We're not even talking about what she should have done. Nobody 'condemned' that. I was talking about your coward candidate pretending that a terrorist attack had not occurred.

Not my job to defend the GOP. I'm not a fan. But I'm sure they had sources. And I'm absolutely sure that Obama and Hillary knew the deal and yet they chose to bury the facts; and that reality is supported by documented sources being silenced.
You sure seem to be sure of many things you are obviously clueless about

What facts? And why were they allegedly hidden? I'd sure like for someone to give me an explanation for how this whole diabolical conspiracy works. By that I mean a compelling explanation, not just more vague bull shit.

Back when Hillary bawled about what difference does it make that there were four dead American soldiers, real Americans were outraged. ...
The FOX News crowd gets outraged over every breath she takes. Why constantly misrepresent what people say?

Is that all you got; lowest denominator deflections? Hillary's comments were callous and blatantly untruthful. You can't deny that; or you can, but you would be wrong and frankly exposing yourself to be a bit of a coward at the least.

Forum List

Back