Wh. word for women

And really...when one stops and thinks about it...is being called a whore REALLY that bad??
There are far worse things....I should know....I've been called them!

i figure puta is fair for someone who believes in genocide.

she wishes us dead. he calls her a puta.

works for me.

I concur.

She doesn't wish us dead on the posts. Show where she wishes us dead on the posts.

Sunni Man wishes us dead. I have yet to see Jos wish us dead.

Wish Israel was a state called Palestine? Yes. Wish Israel gone? Yes.

Wish the worlds Jewry gone.

No...

Sunni Man?

YES...

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
^And yet Sunni Man is treated well and protected by Friends who are Friends of Jews.

He calls to remove every Jew from Humanity and yet he's protected quite well and left alone. (CG is one with nuts, but most have little)

I have a far worse word than Puta for that Baruch.

Yidnar is the proof of this sickness. :)

Last edited:
ekrem needs to grow some cajones and stop complaining about what people call other posters on this board, if it really bothers you PM a mod.

^And yet Sunni Man is treated well and protected by Friends who are Friends of Jews.

He calls to remove every Jew from Humanity and yet he's protected quite well and left alone.

I have a far worse word than Puta for that Baruch.

Yidnar is the proof of this sickness. :)

Yidnar is mentally ill.

^ It's both against discussion.

Why separate apples. <-- Big question...???

It's a sickness...

I've PM'd and talked with Jos to find out Jos's state of mind regarding Jews and Israel.

No desire for the end of the World's Jewry. No desire to force move them even from Israel.

But who can find out?

Yet Yidnar is not against Jews and Jillian is far more against Yidnar than Sunni Man so I posted that.

But JStone the troll who ruins threads for discussion...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/israe...nd-palestine-and-the-bible-3.html#post4290732

^ With this kind of stuff going on?

Last edited:
I^ It's both against discussion.

It's a sickness...

've PM'd and talked with Jos to find out Jos's state of mind regarding Jews and Israel.

No desire for the end of the World's Jewry. No desire to force move them even from Israel.

But who can find out?

Yet Yidnar is not against Jews and Jillian is far more against Yidnar than Sunni Man so I posted that.

But JStone the troll who ruins threads for discussion?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/israe...nd-palestine-and-the-bible-3.html#post4290732

Sometimes racists don't have everyone, Yidnar and Chesswarnow are ok with Jews but hate Blacks, William Joyce hates Blacks and Jews, Tank was ok with Jews but hates Blacks, Sunni man is ok with Blacks but hates Jews, it gets confusing sometimes.:confused:

I^ It's both against discussion.

It's a sickness...

've PM'd and talked with Jos to find out Jos's state of mind regarding Jews and Israel.

But who can find out?

But JStone the troll who ruins threads for discussion?

Sometimes racists don't have everyone, Yidnar and Chesswarnow are ok with Jews but hate Blacks, William Joyce hates Blacks and Jews, Tank was ok with Jews but hates Blacks, Sunni man is ok with Blacks but hates Jews, it gets confusing sometimes.:confused:

Only when you separate apples from apples and pretend they are oranges with a slight taste of apple...

:)

I think jstone is just trying to close down certain discussions by spamming them. It almost seems as if he has a macro for his posts, as they appear in the same order all the time.

I don't try and differentiate the various loons by their looneiness.

What is really weird is I get constant pos rep from Sunni man, which squicks me out, but I have no way of figuring if he is pulling my chain or what is going on with him.

I think jstone is just trying to close down certain discussions by spamming them. It almost seems as if he has a macro for his posts, as they appear in the same order all the time.

What is really weird is I get constant pos rep from Sunni man, which squicks me out, but I have no way of figuring if he is pulling my chain or what is going on with him.

JStone hates Arabs and Muslims but he is actually quite intelligent, I have spoken to him a few times and he has a great deal of knowledge about the ME and the history behind it.

JStone hates Arabs and Muslims but he is actually quite intelligent, I have spoken to him a few times and he has a great deal of knowledge about the ME and the history behind it.

And makes it so discussion with those who support another view is almost impossible...

And makes it so discussion with those who support another view is almost impossible...

You are right especially with the videos and the spamming.

Forum List

Back