WH Press Secretary Totally Owns CNN Reporter On Healthcare

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Administration officials faced questions a day after Trump said during an ABC News town hall that the vague health care plan he's been promising will be rolled out dating back to last year is "all ready." But three administration health officials have testified that they were not involved in crafting the plan, and McEnany would not specify who has worked on the proposal. When CNN's Kaitlan Collins pressed her for details on who was involved, McEnany said she was not going to provide more information. "I’m not going to give you a readout of what our health care plan looks like and who’s working on it," she said. "If you want to know, come work here at the White House."

Right on Kayleigh!!! You tell that reporter bitch!! -- The audacity of a reporter to feel she is entitled to ask about Trump's healthcare plan is just another piece of evidence that shows just how biased and Anti-American the news media is...To think that after 10 years of promising to repeal and replace Obamacare that republicans don't already have a healthcare plan is ridiculous -- or course they have a healthcare plan and of course it will cover 75% more Americans and be 50% cheaper than Obamacare...

So to insist on wanting to get details on what's in this plan is outrageous -- this isn't Obama, we aren't gonna force something down your throat without you knowing what's in it -- but Trump doesn't have to tell some slutty reporter what's in it either....Just know that Trump is a brilliant businessman and marketer so it is obvious that Trumpcare is a great plan and is already the most popular healthcare proposal in the country today...

"Administration officials faced questions a day after Trump said during an ABC News town hall that the vague health care plan he's been promising will be rolled out dating back to last year is "all ready." But three administration health officials have testified that they were not involved in crafting the plan, and McEnany would not specify who has worked on the proposal. When CNN's Kaitlan Collins pressed her for details on who was involved, McEnany said she was not going to provide more information. "I’m not going to give you a readout of what our health care plan looks like and who’s working on it," she said. "If you want to know, come work here at the White House."

Right on Kayleigh!!! You tell that reporter bitch!! -- The audacity of a reporter to feel she is entitled to ask about Trump's healthcare plan is just another piece of evidence that shows just how biased and Anti-American the news media is...To think that after 10 years of promising to repeal and replace Obamacare that republicans don't already have a healthcare plan is ridiculous -- or course they have a healthcare plan and of course it will cover 75% more Americans and be 50% cheaper than Obamacare...

So to insist on wanting to get details on what's in this plan is outrageous -- this isn't Obama, we aren't gonna force something down your throat without you knowing what's in it -- but Trump doesn't have to tell some slutty reporter what's in it either....Just know that Trump is a brilliant businessman and marketer so it is obvious that Trumpcare is a great plan and is already the most popular healthcare proposal in the country today...
Sshh! Trump's healthcare plan is a secret!

He can't tell us, because he doesn't want us to panic!

Pass it on!

"I can tell you that that [Trump] right, that it is ready. We've been making a number of not only tweaks but modifications to that legislation," he said.
Damn, there's a difference between tweaks and modifications now? Guess I need to get a job at the WH to stay in tune with the latest vocabulary :sigh2:

Sshh! Trump's healthcare plan is a secret!

He can't tell us, because he doesn't want us to panic!

Pass it on!
my how quickly you learn

"I can tell you that that [Trump] right, that it is ready. We've been making a number of not only tweaks but modifications to that legislation," he said.
Damn, there's a difference between tweaks and modifications now? Guess I need to get a job at the WH to stay in tune with the latest vocabulary :sigh2:
im sure you never said either one

Havent we learned by now that we need to Trust in Trump

Both he and Kayleigh have promised never to lie to us

Forum List

Back