We're screwed.

WRONG!
Look at your time scale.
The bottom axis marks change by 100, but on a scale of "Millions of Years Ago".
So sure there were past climate changes that were as large in magnitude, but they only happed a few times in the entire life of the whole planet, and slowly happened over half a billion years.
What we are doing is over a hundred million times faster.
Nothing will be able to adapt naturally.
Most life will perish on the planet.
Just another lie by another insignificant fanatic who will face The True and Living God to make an account of their pathetic life.

CO2 has been drastically higher over Geologic time and comparatively, we are in a CO2 drought.

We need more CO2, not less. If you dumbasses try to actually lower CO2, there will be crop failures all over the Earth. Higher CO2 means more crops, and more food production.

Your Junk Science is political and nothing else. Just Snake Oil that idiots buy.

You just package up the same fear mongering in different wrapping paper every day.

One day it's the lie of Russian Collusion, the next it is Global Warming, and your favorite Lie right now is about The ScamDemic.

It's not just emissions.

It's also the deforestation of our planet.

Trees and plants make the air we breathe. They also clean the air we breathe.

When the trees are removed as they have been since the 80s, we no longer have the natural mechanism that creates and cleans our air.

We have been increasing emissions while we destroy the mechanism that cleans the emissions.

I know in the 80s when the huge clear cuts started, the weather changed here. It started to get warmer. We started seeing less snow pack, ice caves that had existed for millions of years, started to melt. By the early 2000s those ice caves were totally melted and gone.

The old growth trees were a canopy for the snow pack. It shielded the snow pack from evaporating in the sun. When the trees with their canopy were removed we stared to lose water to evaporation. Rivers and lakes started to get lower.

We have been experiencing and seeing climate change in the west since the 80s. We have been trying to get the rest of the nation to realize what is going on since the 80s.

No one listened so now we don't have much time to at least mitigate the damage.

People cry about money. How much do people think hurricanes, floods, droughts and fires have been costing us? Every year we have to allocate emergency funds. It's been costing trillions through the years.

We could have spent that money to stop climate change but that would make the "wrong" people would get rich and the "right" people would stop getting richer.

Heaven forbid we actually spend our tax dollars for the benefit of our people and nation.

Good point.
People forget the oxygen we breath is unnatural, created artificially by plants.
The earth at one time was an ammonia and methane atmosphere, until plants altered it.
We do have about a 200 year buffer, but that is not really very much.

We need to greatly reforest.

Dumbest Thing Ever said on this forum:

"People forget the oxygen we breath is unnatural, created artificially by plants."

Are these artificial plants?

I think you forget to breath some times. Try holding your breath until no more CO2 comes out.

Just another lie by another insignificant fanatic who will face The True and Living God to make an account of their pathetic life.

CO2 has been drastically higher over Geologic time and comparatively, we are in a CO2 drought.

We need more CO2, not less. If you dumbasses try to actually lower CO2, there will be crop failures all over the Earth. Higher CO2 means more crops, and more food production.

Your Junk Science is political and nothing else. Just Snake Oil that idiots buy.

You just package up the same fear mongering in different wrapping paper every day.

One day it's the lie of Russian Collusion, the next it is Global Warming, and your favorite Lie right now is about The ScamDemic.

Wrong.
It is true plants to better with more CO2, but not in a way that helps humans at all.
When there is more CO2, plants grow faster, but they contain fewer carbohydrates we need for food.
They just produce useless cellulose.

No one is talking about reducing CO2 levels below that of 100 years ago, when plants were fine.
We have increase CO2 by 30% in the last 100 years, and that has DECREASED food energy content.

There is no possible greedy motive for Global Warming warnings.
No one gets any profit from it.
No one is selling carbon credits.
It benefits everyone if we burn less fossil fuel and do more mass transit instead.
It benefits everyone if we reforest.

Amidst the Sturm und Drang of contemporary politics, there is much collateral damage, innocent bystanders viciously slaughtered.
So it is with Science, the unheeded Cassandra of our times.
Coastal communities inundated by rising seas?
An upsurge in the frequency and intensity of lethal heatwaves, drought, fires, floods?
Agriculture devastated?
Soaring costs and the consequent collapse of commerce?
Wars amidst ever-increasing competition for depleting resources?
Waves of undocumented migrants fleeing lands that can no longer sustain them?
Which is more frustrating?

Mindless denial to manipulate hapless goons:

Or deranged fantasies predicated upon formidable ignorance:

Deport the MOON?

More absolute crap from an obsessed shill. Nothing to see here.

"People forget the oxygen we breath is unnatural, created artificially by plants."

I think you forget to breath some times. Try holding your breath until no more CO2 comes out.

We grow lots of food crops, but they do not produce enough oxygen to be significant, and the plant waste is allowed to decompose back to atmospheric carbon.
To control carbon and oxygen, we need to stop releasing sequestered fossil carbon, and to grow more forests to generate more oxygen.

Naw, that's not the dumbest thing ever said on these forums, not by a long shot.

We have not really done anything.
All we have done is not increased our emissions much since 1994.
We have not cut back at all.
But Europe is only doing a little better than us.
And the problem is that Asia, Africa, and South America have a right to the same life style we have, so we can't complain that they catch up.

global-ghg-emissions-figure3-2016.png

So what are possible solutions?

I do not know, but it is NOT electric anything.
Electricity is extremely inefficient.
While electric motors are slightly better than internal combustion motors, batteries both in and out, are significantly LESS efficient.

Seems to me small changes, like gas to electric, do no good at all.
We need big changes, like much more mass transit instead of personal cars.
And no more airplanes, with trains used instead.
We more or less returned to 1990. I don't any country has a "right" to coal fired plants, though.

I thought T Boone Pickens was not entirely wrong, when he urged that the trucking industry move more to hydrogen, and personal use move to natl gas. But Ford has a new light truck hybrid that will get 40mph in city driving. So?

I don't know how much emissions savings we'd really get putting solar on buildings. But I suppose that aside from transportation, the other "big ticket item" is how can we emit less than we do with natl gas elec plants.

We grow lots of food crops, but they do not produce enough oxygen to be significant, and the plant waste is allowed to decompose back to atmospheric carbon.
To control carbon and oxygen, we need to stop releasing sequestered fossil carbon, and to grow more forests to generate more oxygen.
How is the plant waste decomposition and carbon release mitigated in crop plants?

We have not really done anything.
All we have done is not increased our emissions much since 1994.
We have not cut back at all.
But Europe is only doing a little better than us.
And the problem is that Asia, Africa, and South America have a right to the same life style we have, so we can't complain that they catch up.

global-ghg-emissions-figure3-2016.png

So what are possible solutions?

I do not know, but it is NOT electric anything.
Electricity is extremely inefficient.
While electric motors are slightly better than internal combustion motors, batteries both in and out, are significantly LESS efficient.

Seems to me small changes, like gas to electric, do no good at all.
We need big changes, like much more mass transit instead of personal cars.
And no more airplanes, with trains used instead.

I'm not complaining, whiney greens are.

Wrong.
It is true plants to better with more CO2, but not in a way that helps humans at all.
When there is more CO2, plants grow faster, but they contain fewer carbohydrates we need for food.
They just produce useless cellulose.

No one is talking about reducing CO2 levels below that of 100 years ago, when plants were fine.
We have increase CO2 by 30% in the last 100 years, and that has DECREASED food energy content.

There is no possible greedy motive for Global Warming warnings.
No one gets any profit from it.
No one is selling carbon credits.
It benefits everyone if we burn less fossil fuel and do more mass transit instead.
It benefits everyone if we reforest.
You should quit talking moron. No one believes a single thing you are saying. The only valid historical CO2 measurements are Geologic, and I have you those measurements which call you and every one of you God Hating Earth Worshipping Green Punks a Liar.

You are polluting the forum with your stupidity and the atmosphere with CO2. Quit Breathing-Save The Planet!

What's next from you Green Cultists?

Ban Beer?
Ban Cheese?
Ban Coke, Pepsi, 7UP, RC Cola, Root Beer?

All made with CO2!

You are as dumb as AOC without the tits.

Ban Beer Bubbles!
Ban Beer Bubbles!
Ban Beer Bubbles!

How is the plant waste decomposition and carbon release mitigated in crop plants?
There is no excess anything, especially CO2. We have a carbon cycle or did you morons not get taught things like that in the public schools?

The Carbon Cycle adjusts itself. More Carbon = More Plant Growth.

More Plant Growth = More Processing of Carbon in to Oxygen.

The Earth right now is at the lowest PPM of Carbon it has ever been sans one period in the Paleozoic at around 300 MYA.

1633972181350.png

Last edited:
Angry?
Check

Appears to Hate God?
Check

Makes Homo Erotic Statements?
Check

Triggered at the mere suggestion Faux Xiden is a moron?
Check

Habitual liar that calls others liars because he wouldn't know truth if it tea bagged him in the face?
Check

Confused about Science like XX and XY Chromosomes?
Check

Why do you waste your life in hate? Sad little man.

"If you like your sleeping on The Airport Floor, you can keep your sleeping on The Airport Floor!"

Faux Biden to Stranded Southwest Airline Pilots.

You're a fucking idiot.

Your claim was false, and you're simply too big a coward to admit you were wrong.

For the record, dipshit, I'm no fan of Biden. I voted for Trump.

Twice.

But you wouldn't realize that, because of that third copy of that pesky little chromosome 21 you've got.

Biden didn't cancel anything at Southwest, dummy...

You're a fucking idiot.

Your claim was false, and you're simply too big a coward to admit you were wrong.

For the record, dipshit, I'm no fan of Biden. I voted for Trump.

Twice.

But you wouldn't realize that, because of that third copy of that pesky little chromosome 21 you've got.

Biden didn't cancel anything at Southwest, dummy...
I think you have a lot of mental health issues, but your biggest deficit is your competency.

You are as incompetent and as much of a blithering idiot without a moral compass or plan as Certified Retard, Blow Biden.

Why you play kissy face with Banjo Boy?
1633975097756.png

You are as incompetent and as much of a blithering idiot without a moral compass or plan as Certified Retard, Blow Biden.

Why you play kissy face with Banjo Boy?

And, yet, you've been a complete and utter failure at demonstrating how Biden cancelled 2,000 flights at Southwest.

That's a lie.

You're a fucking scumbag liar...

And, yet, you've been a complete and utter failure at demonstrating how Biden cancelled 2,000 flights at Southwest.

That's a lie.

You're a fucking scumbag liar...
The Mandated Dr. Mengele - Gene Therapy Clot Shot is why Southwest had to cancel all of those flights. That's all on Putin's favorite Knob Slobberer Faux Xiden.

It will be interesting watching you on Judgment Day looking down at the ground when you are asked to explain why you wasted so much of your life lying to yourself and everyone around you.

Forum List

Back