Well this certainly explains the sad state of liberal institutions

Seriously, what kind of progressive dill-hole has a man-bun?!? You might as well scream "I'm a progressive, ironic wanna-be self-hipster, who hangs out at Starbucks and is desperate for society to notice me".

Don't know about your Starbucks, I've never seen anyone wearing a man bun in any near me.

Not bothered by what he looks like, OK I'm not fond of tattoos, it's what he teaches the next generation that I disagree with
I'm bothered by both. You know why? Somebody with a rational mind would never look like that. Once glance at him explains why he is sending out Twitter messages about killing white people (which is hilarious as the nitwit is white so he really should start with himself). I've spent decades in the professional world and have never seen anyone walk in covered in tattoos, with an untrimmed beard, and sporting a man-bun. There is a reason for that.

And the hospital couldn't believe he was taken in. The doctors were stunned. I see that Breitbart, a fake news site, left that part out. Gee, wonder why that is?

“The doctors were like, ‘This is ridiculous, why did they bring you here?’” Allred told The News. “And I said, ‘That’s what I thought, but they told me they had to do it.’”

Rutgers professor taken for psych eval after 'threatening' tweets

I can see how his tweets were interpreted that way, but he is anti-gun. Gotta be careful with what you post on social media. That was one special snowflake who went so far as to call the police on him though. Jesus.

I can't believe the doctors actually couldn't believe he was taken in. Making threatening tweets like that isn't exactly a sign of a healthy mind.

Only liberals find it normal that schools call police when child says they don't like brownies and then turn around and act like this kind of crap is normal.

And the hospital couldn't believe he was taken in. The doctors were stunned. I see that Breitbart, a fake news site, left that part out. Gee, wonder why that is?

“The doctors were like, ‘This is ridiculous, why did they bring you here?’” Allred told The News. “And I said, ‘That’s what I thought, but they told me they had to do it.’”

Rutgers professor taken for psych eval after 'threatening' tweets

I can see how his tweets were interpreted that way, but he is anti-gun. Gotta be careful with what you post on social media. That was one special snowflake who went so far as to call the police on him though. Jesus.

I can't believe the doctors actually couldn't believe he was taken in. Making threatening tweets like that isn't exactly a sign of a healthy mind.

Only liberals find it normal that schools call police when child says they don't like brownies and then turn around and act like this kind of crap is normal.
That's a great point. There was an incident where an elementary school boy ate his pop tart into the shape of a gun and progressives absolutely lost their fucking minds. They expelled the young boy. Just because of the way he ate his pop-tart.

Yet this jack-ass is openly talking about killing people and that is his "constitutional right" to free speech. Uh....ok...then were was that little boys right to free speech with his pop-tart? Progressives are such disgusting animals.

Seriously, what kind of progressive dill-hole has a man-bun?!? You might as well scream "I'm a progressive, ironic wanna-be self-hipster, who hangs out at Starbucks and is desperate for society to notice me".

Don't know about your Starbucks, I've never seen anyone wearing a man bun in any near me.

Not bothered by what he looks like, OK I'm not fond of tattoos, it's what he teaches the next generation that I disagree with
I'm bothered by both. You know why? Somebody with a rational mind would never look like that. Once glance at him explains why he is sending out Twitter messages about killing white people (which is hilarious as the nitwit is white so he really should start with himself). I've spent decades in the professional world and have never seen anyone walk in covered in tattoos, with an untrimmed beard, and sporting a man-bun. There is a reason for that.

There is a reason most "white collar" jobs follow the IBM dress code. There is a reason for fashion. We dress to impress because it makes a difference.

There was an experiment recently where a child dressed in grubby clothes appeared lost and was dismissed by most people. Same child dressed in better clothes was helped more often.

Teachers used to have to wear jackets and a shirt with a collar. No shorts, no t-shirts, no sweat pants. I had a math teacher with a ponytail but it was always neat and low to the neck. I don't think any of my teachers ever had a tattoo, certainly not one that could be seen.

If you want to be taken seriously, you act professionally. You go for an interview, you put your best foot forward.

How you look and act matters. Just the way it is.

Last edited:
That's a great point. There was an incident where an elementary school boy ate his pop tart into the shape of a gun and progressives absolutely lost their fucking minds. They expelled the young boy. Just because of the way he ate his pop-tart.

Yet this jack-ass is openly talking about killing people and that is his "constitutional right" to free speech. Uh....ok...then were was that little boys right to free speech with his pop-tart? Progressives are such disgusting animals.

I remember that poor kid who was reported by a crazy liberal teacher over the Pop Tart. I recall other little children that were suspended over talking about bubble guns, pointing their finger like a gun and one kid was suspended when he was fiddling with a paper clip and the teacher thought he might be shaping it into a potential weapon. No libs condemned the schools for the harsh punishments, well except when one school reported clock boy for his obvious ploy.

Recently some students acted out an assassination on Trump in their English class where they shot him, complete with realistic gun sounds. Normally, we are led to believe that even the mere mention of a squirt gun is enough to traumatize the snowflakes, but not in this case. The school stated that the students were dealt with 'appropriately' but no mention of suspensions or police being called.

Then we have so many college professors who have made false claims of being treated badly by racist cops, which were proven to be lies due to dash cams. Some colleges are banning the offensive and scary U.S. flag due to the trauma suffered by many over the election. Of course, illegals and others who have disdain for America prefer their own flags.

Then we have people like this douchebag who are openly hostile and threatening to those they disagree with politically. This scumbag is teaching our children and you can just imagine how he is trying to shape their opinions. Not hard to guess how he presents current events to them so they will come to the preferred conclusions. And now some libs think it was wrong to call the cops on this nut job for making threats. I realize that making death threats isn't nearly as serious as a child telling a teacher he doesn't like brownies, but the cops had a duty to take the guy for a psych evaluation.

Pretty sad when you look at the difference in how students and teachers are treated when they are liberal vs normal. Liberals can be as radical as they want and they say it's all about free speech. People on the right don't have the luxury of chiming in without accusations of hate speech flowing. When the left defends students acting out a murder and condemns the child biting a Pop Tart, it becomes clear that liberalism really is a mental illness.

Pretty sad when you look at the difference in how students and teachers are treated when they are liberal vs normal. Liberals can be as radical as they want and they say it's all about free speech. People on the right don't have the luxury of chiming in without accusations of hate speech flowing. When the left defends students acting out a murder and condemns the child biting a Pop Tart, it becomes clear that liberalism really is a mental illness.
The good news is that the tide is starting to turn against these creatures. Even hard-core liberal media types such as Bill Maher have recognized how radicalized their side has become and have called them out for their hypocrisy and their extreme intolerance.

Forum List

Back