Wehrmacht got witnin 9 milesof the Kremilin in 1941

Status
Not open for further replies.
We fought on the wrong side ?????

Let's not forget that it wasn't just anyone fighting the Commies. It was Hitler's Nazi Germany !!!!!

And, it's a historical fact that our Republican form of govt triumphed over Communism.

Would we have triumphed over a victorious Hitlers' Nazi Germany on one side of the world and a Tojo-type of Japan on the other side of the world ?????

That's a maybe......at best.

But one thing for sure: can you imagine fucking Ahmadinejad threatening Hitler's Nazis with Islamist bullshit ?

Last edited:
WTF (WHY THE FUCK) is this thread relegated to a lesser read category, i.e., "HISTORY" when the THRUST of the thread with its intended connection WITH PRESENT POLITICS is clearly indicated by its relationship with ISLAMOFASCISM........A BLATANTLY CENTRAL "POLITICAL" ISSUE OF CURRENT POLITICS !!!!

And.....why is this thread considered "OLD" ?????

Last edited:
maybe the OP is assuming we'd defeat the Wehrmacht after they captured moscow.
maybe he doesn't know that Hitler planned to work 150 million people to death
or maybe he's just a worthless troll.

WTF (WHY THE FUCK) is this thread relegated to a lesser read category, i.e., "HISTORY" when the THRUST of the thread with its intended connection WITH PRESENT POLITICS is clearly indicated by its relationship with ISLAMOFASCISM........A BLATANTLY CENTRAL "POLITICAL" ISSUE OF CURRENT POLITICS !!!!

Be honest, you just soiled yourself didn't you?

Be honest.....you are a fucking idiot.

And, honestly I didn't crap in the last 5 hours, or so......but when I do, you'd be the first one I'd like to crap on.

Last edited:

And, honestly I didn't crap in the last 5 hours, or so......but when I do, you'd be the first one I'd like to crap on.

That's pretty gay.

The supermen got their asses handed to them by the untermench.

Sure sucks to be a NAZI, huh?

They weren't even capable of beating a bunch of stupid commies.

What fucking losers those guys were.

That's pretty gay.

I suppose queers like you, and Bwarney Fwank would think it's romantic.

In my case, it's just a case of a normal bodily function. And, arseholes like you deserve to be shat on.

Only reason they didn't conquor Russia was Hitlers stupiity.

Generals wanted to push on to Moscow in Nov 1941 - but der Furher insisted on splittingup forces to make a push in the south.

Last edited:
I guess you think that Stalins starving to death 30 MILLION OF HIS OWN CITIZENS WAS OK!!

Godamn libs

Germans got about that close to Washington DC too.
they were for sure that close to NYC and New orleans.

Last edited:
I guess you think that Stalins starving to death 30 MILLION OF HIS OWN CITIZENS WAS OK!!

Godamn libs

I guess you think Hitler's plan to enslave and murder 150 million people in the East was ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back