Week 1 Sunday of NFL season is on 9/11...that'll annoy the libs

Why would they be annoyed?

It is Conservatives who hate the NFL
I guess they are slowly coming back to watching the NFL. They had to see Tobey, I mean Colin Kappernick, was properly punished.

1652386321940.png

It'll annoy the cons even more if more than one person kneels. :)

And according to conservatives, they don't watch the NFL..or give their money to Disney.

we need to honor our fallen bros...whether the libs like it or not

Why do you cons feel the need to ruin everything with politics? Wearing masks, political. Football, political. What a woman and her doctor do, political. Who someone loves or how they like to dress. Political. People shooting up schools and cops murdering black people. Political. Trevon Martin. Political. Getting vaccinated, wearing a mask or not going to social gatherings in a pandemic, political.

Now sports?

• Banned
Why do you cons feel the need to ruin everything with politics? Wearing masks, political. Football, political. What a woman and her doctor do, political. Who someone loves or how they like to dress. Political. People shooting up schools and cops murdering black people. Political. Trevon Martin. Political. Getting vaccinated, wearing a mask or not going to social gatherings in a pandemic, political.

Now sports?
i don't know who "Trevon Martin" is

• Banned
Because I spelled it wrong? I did a search for
Trayvon Martin and searched for any posts of yours where you mention him. You've mentioned him a lot in the past. So you know who I meant. Why be obtuse?
i must have forgotten him...or maybe you're lying

i must have forgotten him...or maybe you're lying
I thought you were just saying that because I spelled his first name wrong. So you were actually pretending not to remember that name? I don't believe you. But then again you're a con so you are always lying. Or repeating lies you believe are true. You never know which one.

I thought you were just saying that because I spelled his first name wrong. So you were actually pretending not to remember that name? I don't believe you. But then again you're a con so you are always lying. Or repeating lies you believe are true. You never know which one.
He's the resident board pot stirrer.

He's the resident board pot stirrer.
He must not realize I can type in the search bar the word Treyvon Martin and select only his name and see if he has ever uttered the name.

Now he's proved yet again how easily Republicans lie and/or pretend to be stupid. Obtuse. And he's not even good at it. Which makes it fun for me because I whip his stupid ass.

Why would they be annoyed?

It is Conservatives who hate the NFL
Stealers beat Bengals
49rs beat bears
Lions beat Eagles
Patriots beat Dolphins
Browns Beat Panthers
Dallas beats Tampa Bay
Colts beat Texans
Saints beat Falcons
Ravens beat the Jets
Commanders beat the Jaguars