we urgently need to change the law to make Arnold Schwarzenegger eligible to run for president, and then elect him as soon as possible, my friends

He was one of the worst governors besides the dooche bag CA has now. Why would we want the dumbass to be president?

In defense of Arnold, he was held at bay by the Democrat filled House and Senate. He couldn't get squat done, if he even knew how to do it.
And him becoming President will change what how?

I don't know how Arnold becoming President would change the politics of California.

hehe...
California was just eyeing that bail out. Give them another 5 years and they will need another, which is why they need to make sure the democrats are still in power.

You will get no argument from me about the sh!tty state California is in.

I live here and have seen corruption upfront and in my face personally.

Schwarzenegger self-identified as a Republican but was more of a moderate liberal populist.
when Arnold was young, he was watching the 1980 GOP Convention, when Reagan was speaking. he asked his father: "what party is he with?...oh, then i want to be a Republican!"

when Arnold was young, he was watching the 1980 GOP Convention, when Reagan was speaking. he asked his father: "what party is he with?...oh, then i want to be a Republican!"

No, no, no.....

When he saw Maria is when he asked, 'What party is she in?'.

He was one of the worst governors besides the dooche bag CA has now. Why would we want the dumbass to be president?

In defense of Arnold, he was held at bay by the Democrat filled House and Senate. He couldn't get squat done, if he even knew how to do it.

I don't know how Arnold becoming President would change the politics of California.

hehe...
California was just eyeing that bail out. Give them another 5 years and they will need another, which is why they need to make sure the democrats are still in power.

I lived at Travis AFB for 6 years in between Sac and Frisco when I was in the Air Force. It is to bad what CA has become because their are so many fun things to do there.

As satire, it's unbelievable and doesn't have that shred of truth that makes it work.

As a real honest proposal it's absolutely hare brained and asinine.

The Governator (I was in California during his days in Sacramento) can't be president as someone born in
Austria even if someone wanted him to be in the White House, which they don't.

And why would you want someone as president that makes globalist stooge George Bush (the Younger) look like a Nazi?

Arnold is the embodiment of the American Dream: a STRONG immigrant coming out on top.

the Terminator movie is a metaphor for a US president: Arnold is our keeper, our protector, and if need be, our own doggone terminator

no matter what the world throws at us, we'll be ok because the terminator will protect us

"America was as big as i'd always dreamed it growing up in rural Austria. So i didn't have to fake my happiness and excitement when I played Hercules visiting Times Square in my 1st ever movie in 1969" - Arnold S

Poor little stupid commie, it's not a law that prevent him from running, it's the Constitution. See Article 5 of the USSC, good luck.

Arnold is the embodiment of the American Dream: a STRONG immigrant coming out on top.

the Terminator movie is a metaphor for a US president: Arnold is our keeper, our protector, and if need be, our own doggone terminator

no matter what the world throws at us, we'll be ok because the terminator will protect us

"America was as big as i'd always dreamed it growing up in rural Austria. So i didn't have to fake my happiness and excitement when I played Hercules visiting Times Square in my 1st ever movie in 1969" - Arnold S

No.

hehe...

I lived at Travis AFB for 6 years in between Sac and Frisco when I was in the Air Force. It is to bad what CA has become because their are so many fun things to do there.

The word is "too".

"Two-to-too" Learn the proper use of each.

Schwarzenegger self-identified as a Republican but was more of a moderate liberal populist.

Why do you lie about shit so easily disproven? In 1980, Arnold was 33 years old and his father died in December 1972! What a fucktard!

Not a chance in hell......

Arnie is a lib------a screwy immoral one.....and always has been.

He was a shitty governor. He'd be a shitty president

Forum List

Back