We need to tone down our hateful rhetoric against Black Lives Matters (Trump welcomes their endorsement)

Trump didn’t say that.

You have said nasty things about BLM. apologize now and thank them.
One guy in Black lives matter who endorses Trump does not cancel out the murderous and destructive riots that BLM lead during 2020.

The headline here is that Trump will get an even larger percent of black male votes in 2024.

You Biden Cult members better hope that the college girls and wannabe girls you're counting on as your base manage to skip art appreciation class and go to the polls.

Well duh.

That said in a state where harvesting is legal and done properly then I'd not mind some of those votes coming our way for a change. ;)

Yes, that would be great. Unfortunately, I don't think Republicans are ready yet to stoop to the level of corruption that Democrats are willing to participate in by their very nature.

Honestly, the way things are going, I don't see any other way for Trump to lose except for the Democrats to "harvest" even more votes than last time and for the media to turn an even blind or eye to it.

We conservatives ate crow today.
We have called black, lives matters, dogs, and Marxist but now our leader Trump has welcomed their endorsement:

“Former president Donald Trump on Wednesday touted the support he has received from a Black Lives Matter activist,”

We need to take two steps. First take back our hateful and accurate statements against the group and second, rejoice. The Republican party is growing more diverse and moving left, which is good because this is centrist country.

Former president Donald Trump on Wednesday touted the support he has received from a Black Lives Matter activist, inaccurately claiming that he’s receiving broader support from the group — which he has denounced and blamed for violence for years.
Liberal from Georgia, don't you realize that everyone knows you lie about who you are and, therefore, would not give your posts and credibility at all?

Shaming and 'virtue signaling' is the same fucking thing. I personally don't care if you're homophobic. Why are you triggered?
Cool. You post like a magaturd, magaturd.
Are your parents upset that they had no men to carry on the family name?

BLM has been the democrat party's muscle for years and nobody seemed concerned. All of a sudden the NYT freaks out when one of the gang endorses Trump. I guess there ain't enough political intrigue around.

We have called black, lives matters, dogs, and Marxist but now our leader Trump has welcomed their endorsement:

“Former president Donald Trump on Wednesday touted the support he has received from a Black Lives Matter activist,”

We need to take two steps. First take back our hateful and accurate statements against the group and second, rejoice. The Republican party is growing more diverse and moving left, which is good because this is centrist country.

Former president Donald Trump on Wednesday touted the support he has received from a Black Lives Matter activist, inaccurately claiming that he’s receiving broader support from the group — which he has denounced and blamed for violence for years.
Mark Fisher endorsed Trump. He was a former activist with BLM but no longer has any affiliation with that organization. BLM adamantly rejects any concept that they have endorsed Trump. I can find no s video of Trump saying he welcomes BLM's endorsement but just some TDS promoting sites saying he said that and other anti-Trump sides parroting it.

...Yeah like he actually cares anything about BLM

He previously called BLM a "Symbol of Hate". Article from 2020.

Acting like a true politician. Not standing up for what he truly believes, but just trying to get more votes by flip flopping.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Poor Dimtard from Dunwoody.....trying so hard to fit in.....

lol. You think Libtard Supposedly From Georgia is actually a supporter of Trump?
I think he is one of the kooks for sure, like jimboliar, Mrs. Jones, skrewey, Assssstro....who cannot shut their pieholes and as such are great Trump campaigners.

The most absurd line from our fraudulent OP is “We conservatives ….”

The fucking libturd fraud is not remotely a conservative — mainly because he is not remotely intelligent.
Commie from Conyers is definitely not intelligent.

I think he is one of the kooks for sure, like jimboliar, Mrs. Jones, skrewey, Assssstro....who cannot shut their pieholes and as such are great Trump campaigners.
He hates Trump.

He isn’t a conservative.

He is a far left wing kook. And he’s a liar.

How can anyone be fooled by his imbecilic efforts to pretend he is anything but a libturd?

Forum List

Back