Washington DC Lean On Me Moving Video

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
This is a very beautiful video of the protest in DC last night.

This is one of the things America used to be about.

Watch and sing along. I hope it helps everyone to smile and brighten their day.

Peaceful protesting is fine, but Floyd is getting justice for his being murdered already. The Cops have been arrested and charged with crimes, it appears they will be convicted because they did so many things wrong in their arrest of the dead man.

It only took them a week to organize out the looters and the agitators (and yes those are two different groups)

Peaceful protesting is fine, but Floyd is getting justice for his being murdered already. The Cops have been arrested and charged with crimes, it appears they will be convicted because they did so many things wrong in their arrest of the dead man.
Just because there are charges does not mean a successful prosecution. Cops get off with murder all the time. That has to change.

Just because there are charges does not mean a successful prosecution. Cops get off with murder all the time. That has to change.

Another unsubstantiated claim , which I already know is a flat out lie, since most of the time cops were getting attacked.

Floyd resisted the police officers, but their inept handing of him was a decisive factor in his death. They will be convicted, at least the stupid kneeler boy.

Another unsubstantiated claim , which I already know is a flat out lie, since most of the time cops were getting attacked.

Floyd resisted the police officers, but their inept handing of him was a decisive factor in his death. They will be convicted, at least the stupid kneeler boy.
Good grief.

You are very correct. If those cops are not found guilty expect a huge protests to happen again in this nation.

You are very correct. If those cops are not found guilty expect a huge protests to happen again in this nation.
I heard Kamala Harris yesterday on exactly what I posted. Many cops get off by claiming self-defense.

I liked that video. Thanks. It really pulled on many emotions there.

Oh dear Chauvin is obviously guilty as hell, and not just for that stupid knee hold, he also was the fool who took Floyd OUT OF THE POLICE CAR, put him on the ground for that knee hold.

I heard Kamala Harris yesterday on exactly what I posted. Many cops get off by claiming self-defense.

Yet neither of you and Harris make the case they were guilty in those cases.

:)

Yet neither of you and Harris make the case they were guilty in those cases.

:)
You saw it? She was talking about prosecuting those LEO's. She knows what she is talking about.

Forum List

Back