Was Obama The Most Racist President In Mordern History?

Is that why Republicans nominated Herman Cain in 2012?? Or Ben Carson in 2016??

Asclepias falsely claimed that Obama didn't get over 39% because of his skin color. I proved him wrong. Obama got a lot more of the white vote than all the other candidates since Carter. Troll all you want.

Obama got 39 percent of the white vote in 2012 and 43 percent in 2008. To say race had nothing to do with this when race is a major issues for black in all walks of life is just plain denial. You haven't proven anyone wrong, but you would like to think so because you want to dismiss racism as a factor in anything. People were running around talking about he wasn't a real citizen and you think his race had no impact on the vote.

Get real.

Jimmy Carter received 47% of the white vote, Clinton 43%, Obama 43% in 2008, No other Democrats were close. So you are claiming whites didn't vote for Carter in 1980, Mondale, Dukakis, Gore and Kerry because whites were racist or maybe they didn't vote for them because they were Democrats? In 2016 Hillary received 37% of the white vote. I'm not seeing what you claim, maybe the reason Obama received less votes all around was people weren't happy with his performance. In 2008 Obama 69.5 million to McCain almost 60 million. In 2012 Obama receive almost 66 million and Romney received almost 61 million votes. So, in 2012 it seems less were not as happy with Obama as he received 3.5 million less votes and turnout seem lower.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...resident-obama-and-the-white-vote-no-problem/

I don't care what Jimmy Carter got. You don't seem to understand how racism works. A white person could be voting against Carter because he's a democrat and vote against Obama because he's black and the numbers can end up being the same or close. Hillary is a woman and that factored in to the vote against her as well as the years of smearing her character by republicans. Whites were running around saying Obama wasn't a citizen and you don't think race had anything to do with the whites that voted against him?

Look, racism is not gone, it's not a thing of the past. So let me explain this to you in a manner you can understand. If you sat watching a football game with a pro football QB and they looked at a defense and told you what was coming, you would not tell them it's not so because you can't see it. You would accept his knowledge based on the fact that he has played football for years and studying the game was a part of his life. When we as blacks talk about racism it is from the perspective of having to study it so that we can cope with it and survive in it. Your black conservative idols act as they do because it's the best way they can cope with the racism they face. They internalize it so they can survive and these are the blacks you think are so great. So please stop trying to tell us what we see doesn't happen because you can't see it. You can't see it because you don't face it. We face it every day of our lives. And some whites do the racism and don't think they are racists because they believe they are superior and don't see it as racism.

I am not saying anything about why whites didn't vote for Carter in 1980, Mondale, Dukakis, Gore and Kerry. It's stupid for you to have made the comment you did in referencing a reason. Things are not the same for blacks and for whites. They never have been and to try pretending they are because you don't want to see racism doesn't change this.

I never claimed racism didn’t exist. It is alive and well and in the case of the elections with Obama, it was minimal at best. I didn’t vote for Obama, because he was a Democrat and he was pushing the wrong solutions for America and I didn’t vote for McCain either because his solutions looked a lot like the Democrats.
How was he pushing the wrong solutions when his polices brought us back from a depression, lowered the Black unemployment rate, and established universal healthcare as a needed option?

White racism increased and became more angry and virulent during Obama, proving that the US had not moved so far past racism as many whites wanted to tell themselves. The election of trump was a backlash to the Obama presidency.

It was just against you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If Trump's 'Bigotry' Is an Impeachable Offense, Why Did Obama Get a Pass? | RealClearPolitics

Time and time again we have heard people call Trump racist, but Trump has taken pictures with blacks, he even dated a black once, he lowered black unemployment more than Obama -- and he is endorsed by the one of the most, if not, the most brilliant black mind in the past 100 years, Candace Owens....there is no specific evidence that proves Trump is racist -- not even him being sued by the Justice Dept for racial discrimination in housing, that was just good business strategy....

However, one could DEFINITELY argue that Obama is the most racist president in US history -- and if you ever need specific evidence, here is some proof...

"If Trump could be impeached for inciting bigotry, would this standard apply to President Barack Obama? Could he have been impeached for making false accusations about racism and exaggerating its impact? For example, by meeting with representatives of the so-called Black Lives Matter movement, Obama gave credibility to a campaign that rose to prominence based on the lie that Ferguson, Missouri, suspect Michael Brown held up his hands while imploring a cop, "Don't shoot."

Now his support of the racist BLM terrorist group [some believe he also secretly controlled the group] is probably the most racist thing a president ever done, even more so than Woodrow Wilson's love of the KKK and his re-segregation of federal government -- since at the time of Woodrow Wilson, the KKK was a popular freedom fighting group trying to defend conservative values...which is why Wilson said about them "The white men of the South were aroused by the mere instinct of self-preservation to rid themselves, by fair means or foul, of the intolerable burden of governments sustained by the votes of ignorant negroes and conducted in the interest of adventurers." <<-- now how anyone can call that racist is beyond me.....Obama had far more racist quotes than any president in human history....perhaps his most famous racist quote aside from what he said about black thug Trayvon Martin -- was this quote:

" [Obama falsely claimed] 'more young black men languish in prison than attend colleges and universities across America." This is not even remotely true. There are twice as many black men attending colleges and universities than in prisons and jails. If one focuses on college-age black men, there are five times as many attending colleges and universities than in state and federal prisons."

So yes, Obama is definitely more racist than anyone else who was ever president -- sure, you can claim presidents over a hundred years ago were racist, but they were just taking a principled stand in defense of their culture -- Obama on the other hand was trying to pull off the total destruction of white American culture by the use of white genocide via Black Lives Matter and muslims -- and Trump stopped him, now that is why they call Trump racist. The "BLACKS" should apologize for the part they played in bringing us an Obama presidency if they truly want this country to heal and move forward -- this racism thing is on them...
6,000 blacks were shot in Obama’s home
Town alone! During his time.. the man did nothing! More blacks stuggle got Obama a raise from the white democrats

Is that why Republicans nominated Herman Cain in 2012?? Or Ben Carson in 2016??

Asclepias falsely claimed that Obama didn't get over 39% because of his skin color. I proved him wrong. Obama got a lot more of the white vote than all the other candidates since Carter. Troll all you want.

Obama got 39 percent of the white vote in 2012 and 43 percent in 2008. To say race had nothing to do with this when race is a major issues for black in all walks of life is just plain denial. You haven't proven anyone wrong, but you would like to think so because you want to dismiss racism as a factor in anything. People were running around talking about he wasn't a real citizen and you think his race had no impact on the vote.

Get real.

Jimmy Carter received 47% of the white vote, Clinton 43%, Obama 43% in 2008, No other Democrats were close. So you are claiming whites didn't vote for Carter in 1980, Mondale, Dukakis, Gore and Kerry because whites were racist or maybe they didn't vote for them because they were Democrats? In 2016 Hillary received 37% of the white vote. I'm not seeing what you claim, maybe the reason Obama received less votes all around was people weren't happy with his performance. In 2008 Obama 69.5 million to McCain almost 60 million. In 2012 Obama receive almost 66 million and Romney received almost 61 million votes. So, in 2012 it seems less were not as happy with Obama as he received 3.5 million less votes and turnout seem lower.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...resident-obama-and-the-white-vote-no-problem/

I don't care what Jimmy Carter got. You don't seem to understand how racism works. A white person could be voting against Carter because he's a democrat and vote against Obama because he's black and the numbers can end up being the same or close. Hillary is a woman and that factored in to the vote against her as well as the years of smearing her character by republicans. Whites were running around saying Obama wasn't a citizen and you don't think race had anything to do with the whites that voted against him?

Look, racism is not gone, it's not a thing of the past. So let me explain this to you in a manner you can understand. If you sat watching a football game with a pro football QB and they looked at a defense and told you what was coming, you would not tell them it's not so because you can't see it. You would accept his knowledge based on the fact that he has played football for years and studying the game was a part of his life. When we as blacks talk about racism it is from the perspective of having to study it so that we can cope with it and survive in it. Your black conservative idols act as they do because it's the best way they can cope with the racism they face. They internalize it so they can survive and these are the blacks you think are so great. So please stop trying to tell us what we see doesn't happen because you can't see it. You can't see it because you don't face it. We face it every day of our lives. And some whites do the racism and don't think they are racists because they believe they are superior and don't see it as racism.

I am not saying anything about why whites didn't vote for Carter in 1980, Mondale, Dukakis, Gore and Kerry. It's stupid for you to have made the comment you did in referencing a reason. Things are not the same for blacks and for whites. They never have been and to try pretending they are because you don't want to see racism doesn't change this.

I never claimed racism didn’t exist. It is alive and well and in the case of the elections with Obama, it was minimal at best. I didn’t vote for Obama, because he was a Democrat and he was pushing the wrong solutions for America and I didn’t vote for McCain either because his solutions looked a lot like the Democrats.

What Obama proposed saved America and racism was not minimal in his election. Again, you are white and you miss racism when it's in front of your face because you are looking for overt and obvious racism. If you can't see that, then to you it doesn't exist.

..I've linked many times how Obama is much more racist than Mr Trump and how Obama is a cop/America hater

Well, of course Obama was the most racist president in history!

• He was ELECTED based on RACE.
  • His agenda was always RACIAL.
  • Despite endless glaring deficiencies in his policies, any critique of his agenda was always rebuffed and defended as being RACIST without qualification.
  • And lastly, to this day, his most ardent defenders always end up revealing themselves as the biggest RACISTS.

This opinion is laughable when whites have always made elections about race and ran on white agendas.

If Trump's 'Bigotry' Is an Impeachable Offense, Why Did Obama Get a Pass? | RealClearPolitics

Time and time again we have heard people call Trump racist, but Trump has taken pictures with blacks, he even dated a black once, he lowered black unemployment more than Obama -- and he is endorsed by the one of the most, if not, the most brilliant black mind in the past 100 years, Candace Owens....there is no specific evidence that proves Trump is racist -- not even him being sued by the Justice Dept for racial discrimination in housing, that was just good business strategy....

However, one could DEFINITELY argue that Obama is the most racist president in US history -- and if you ever need specific evidence, here is some proof...

"If Trump could be impeached for inciting bigotry, would this standard apply to President Barack Obama? Could he have been impeached for making false accusations about racism and exaggerating its impact? For example, by meeting with representatives of the so-called Black Lives Matter movement, Obama gave credibility to a campaign that rose to prominence based on the lie that Ferguson, Missouri, suspect Michael Brown held up his hands while imploring a cop, "Don't shoot."

Now his support of the racist BLM terrorist group [some believe he also secretly controlled the group] is probably the most racist thing a president ever done, even more so than Woodrow Wilson's love of the KKK and his re-segregation of federal government -- since at the time of Woodrow Wilson, the KKK was a popular freedom fighting group trying to defend conservative values...which is why Wilson said about them "The white men of the South were aroused by the mere instinct of self-preservation to rid themselves, by fair means or foul, of the intolerable burden of governments sustained by the votes of ignorant negroes and conducted in the interest of adventurers." <<-- now how anyone can call that racist is beyond me.....Obama had far more racist quotes than any president in human history....perhaps his most famous racist quote aside from what he said about black thug Trayvon Martin -- was this quote:

" [Obama falsely claimed] 'more young black men languish in prison than attend colleges and universities across America." This is not even remotely true. There are twice as many black men attending colleges and universities than in prisons and jails. If one focuses on college-age black men, there are five times as many attending colleges and universities than in state and federal prisons."

So yes, Obama is definitely more racist than anyone else who was ever president -- sure, you can claim presidents over a hundred years ago were racist, but they were just taking a principled stand in defense of their culture -- Obama on the other hand was trying to pull off the total destruction of white American culture by the use of white genocide via Black Lives Matter and muslims -- and Trump stopped him, now that is why they call Trump racist. The "BLACKS" should apologize for the part they played in bringing us an Obama presidency if they truly want this country to heal and move forward -- this racism thing is on them...

Without question, Obama was terrible on race. Before Obama, racial tensions were at their lowest. Because of Obama, we had riots, people chanting we want dead cops, and more racial tension than we had seen in decades.

Obama was horrific on racial. Ironically I predicted this in 2008. I wish I had written it down, and framed it.

Get real.

Besides being a racist, you are a race-baiter.

And not a very clever one at that.

When the truth hurts you, all you have left is calling me a racist. Like that's supposed to stop somebody.

And what truth is hurting me ?

That there are many whites who are racist ? Never denied that.

The truth is that many blacks are racists too.

Chinese (who live in China) are very racist (and most will openly admit it).

And you are a racist.

That is a truth.

You are also a race baiter.

That is also a truth.
LOL! You can't refute anything I say and your trolling always amounts to you whining about me being a racist even though I am only referring to whites like you who are racists when I talk about racism and not the entire white race.

Without question, Obama was terrible on race. Before Obama, racial tensions were at their lowest. Because of Obama, we had riots, people chanting we want dead cops, and more racial tension than we had seen in decades.

Obama was horrific on racial. Ironically I predicted this in 2008. I wish I had written it down, and framed it.

Bullshit. Boy, you've got one of the worst cases of psychosis that I have ever seen.

Get real.

How was he pushing the wrong solutions when his polices brought us back from a depression, lowered the Black unemployment rate, and established universal healthcare as a needed option?

Because he's radicalized.

When the truth hurts you, all you have left is calling me a racist. Like that's supposed to stop somebody.

And you are a racist.

That is a truth.

That is also a truth.
LOL! You can't refute anything I say and your trolling always amounts to you whining about me being a racist even though I am only referring to whites like you who are racists when I talk about racism and not the entire white race.

There is nothing to refute. All you are doing is stating opinion as facts.

And you can't connect your bullshit to your conclusions no matter how much you think (in your tiny brain) you make sense.

You can't prove I am a racist, but it is written in just about every post you make.

You are not only a racist, you are a race-baiter.

And you are a racist.

That is a truth.

That is also a truth.

And you can't connect your bullshit to your conclusions no matter how much you think (in your tiny brain) you make sense.

You can't prove I am a racist, but it is written in just about every post you make.

You are a racist. And my opposing you racists is not racism. I've show facts and the problem you have is you can't dispute them. We both know it. So you keep repeating yourself thinking it does something. You gotta do better than whining about racism that's not there son. Get your act together before I tire of you and put you on ignore.

And you are a racist.

That is a truth.

That is also a truth.

You are a racist. And my opposing you racists is not racism. I've show facts and the problem you have is you can't dispute them. We both know it. So you keep repeating yourself thinking it does something. You gotta do better than whining about racism that's not there son. Get your act together before I tire of you and put you on ignore.

1. You can't show me anything I've posted that prove your accusation. Not one.
2. You don't present any facts. You state opinions as facts. It's people like you (black, white, and everything in between) that demonstrate just how failed our education system is.
3. You put me on ignore anytime you'd like.
4. The fact is that you ascribe things to whites that are not specific to them. And that makes you a racist.
5. Hide from reality all you like. But you don't back up any of your bullshit.

Get real.

You fucking idiot. When those white people ran the other candidate was a white person as well. :laugh:

Already name calling? I clearly see you missed my point. He fared better than most white Democrats. Why did Obama get 43% of the white vote? Because he was black?

Racism is alive and well in America, the original claim is bogus and you have failed to prove differently.
My apologies. I thought you could see your own flawed logic. Its not a racial thing when there are 2 white candidates running. They are both white. I mean does that make sense to you? Obama got 43% of the white vote because 43% of whites were either not completely racist or they were trying to prove they were not racist. You do realize that leaves more than half of the other white people as racists right? 43% of 100% is way less than half.

I see it as Democrats in Presidential Elections don’t get anywhere near a white majority to vote for them, no matter color.

6,000 blacks were shot in Obama’s home
Town alone! During his time.. the man did nothing! More blacks stuggle got Obama a raise from the white democrats
You call starting an organization to help Black men succeed nothing?

My Brother's Keeper Alliance - Obama Foundation

mbk.png

Get real.

You fucking idiot. When those white people ran the other candidate was a white person as well. :laugh:

Already name calling? I clearly see you missed my point. He fared better than most white Democrats. Why did Obama get 43% of the white vote? Because he was black?

Racism is alive and well in America, the original claim is bogus and you have failed to prove differently.
My apologies. I thought you could see your own flawed logic. Its not a racial thing when there are 2 white candidates running. They are both white. I mean does that make sense to you? Obama got 43% of the white vote because 43% of whites were either not completely racist or they were trying to prove they were not racist. You do realize that leaves more than half of the other white people as racists right? 43% of 100% is way less than half.

I see it as Democrats in Presidential Elections don’t get anywhere near a white majority to vote for them, no matter color.
They did when they supported racism like the repubs do now. :rolleyes:

Get real.

The economy didn’t comeback as well as many expected. It was a slow grow and voters vote the economy. Bush I had a bad economy he didn’t get voted back in.

History since at least 1972, Democrats have not fared well with white American voters.

History since at least 1972, Democrats have not fared well with white American voters.
That was about the time the Southern Strategy finally completed so that makes sense. :rolleyes:

Get real.

The economy didn’t comeback as well as many expected. It was a slow grow and voters vote the economy. Bush I had a bad economy he didn’t get voted back in.
It was slow growth because we had 8 years of repubs fucking up to deal with prior to that. Bush already had 2 terms so how was he going to get voted back in?

Forum List

Back