WANTED: Man caught on camera stealing steaks from northwest Houston Kroger, police say

Not so. Why are all the races scrambling to squeeze themselves into majority white countries? If whites are so bad, blacks would be scrambling to get back to Africa. But such is NOT the case (unfortunately).
Tell us why all the white countries went into Africa and pretty much raped her of all her natural resources, tell us how you bamboozled the folks into hating and killing each other. Tell us why you don't trade with African nations like you do your white counterparts. It's amazing how all of the problems always comes back to you.

I can't believe Horseshitting doesn't have anything to say about someone breaking the Law. Oh my bad the person breaking the Law isn't black, so folks like her, Tipsyhag, Afart and others are quiet as a church mouse.

No, you don't bother posting in them. Why is that? Did your white boyfriend not give you permission to do so.
Haha more projection from xiden’s bitch

I certainly do, it’s just you are the only racist that makes them that follows my post

I can't believe Horseshitting doesn't have anything to say about someone breaking the Law. Oh my bad the person breaking the Law isn't black, so folks like her, Tipsyhag, Afart and others are quiet as a church mouse.
Stereotyping black people as more criminal, lazier, dumber etc is a defense mechanisms to justify the second class treatment black people have received in the past and that they still receive today, although to a lesser extent.

White Europeans tried to bring Africa into the civilized world during their colonial era. Africans apparently didn't want to be part of the civilized world and they pressured and forced the Europeans out. Hopefully someday Superbadbrutha will learn the facts.

Haha more projection from xiden’s bitch

I certainly do, it’s just you are the only racist that makes them that follows my post
No your boot licking ass is scared, but you are quick to come out and confront a black man.

I never see you confront these so called Republicans who make some of the most vile racist statements. You sit your scary ass back and keep your mouth shut like the good little Coon you are.

White Europeans tried to bring Africa into the civilized world during their colonial era. Africans apparently didn't want to be part of the civilized world and they pressured and forced the Europeans out. Hopefully someday Superbadbrutha will learn the facts.
More His-Story which is equal to a lie. Notice these clowns never bring anything to back up that bullshit.

LOL, oh that's what it is. So black folks do this on a daily basis, but white folks only do it every blue moon. Unbelievable.
Grocery and other stores are being closed in Negro neighborhoods right and left because of the thievery loss. Not that way in White neighborhoods.

Stop with your racism. It just makes you look like a fool.

Grocery and other stores are being closed in Negro neighborhoods right and left because of the thievery loss. Not that way in White neighborhoods.

Stop with your racism. It just makes you look like a fool.
So your dumb, racist ass doesn't have anything to say about this white boy stealing.

Houston police said the man walked inside the store and took steaks and other items from the meat section before he tried to leave without paying.

Houston police asked for help finding a man they said was caught on camera stealing steaks from a northwest Houston grocery store.
The alleged crime happened on July 4 at the Kroger located at 1352 W 43rd Street.
Houston police said the man walked inside the store and took steaks and other things from the meat section. The man was then seen on video walking out of the store without paying for the items, police said.

An employee was able to stop the accused meat thief in his tracks. A security guard also intervened and took the meat out of the man's hands before he left.
The man is described as being thin-built. He was wearing a dark blue Adidas shirt and blue shorts.

How did this thug think he could walk out of a grocery with a handful of steaks and not pay for them.

Did he think white privilege gave him the right to do this.
Because in many areas shoplifting is allowed up to a certain dollar amount.
People have walked away with TVs and other merchandise, it’s been going on for decades. That is why many stores are closing and pulling out of high shoplifting areas. Some people they have a right to others property. They need to start prosec these scum and increase the sentences.

No your boot licking ass is scared, but you are quick to come out and confront a black man.

I never see you confront these so called Republicans who make some of the most vile racist statements. You sit your scary ass back and keep your mouth shut like the good little Coon you are.
That's because you are too busy throwing out racsit rants and defending Master Joe to notice.

Houston police said the man walked inside the store and took steaks and other items from the meat section before he tried to leave without paying.

Houston police asked for help finding a man they said was caught on camera stealing steaks from a northwest Houston grocery store.
The alleged crime happened on July 4 at the Kroger located at 1352 W 43rd Street.
Houston police said the man walked inside the store and took steaks and other things from the meat section. The man was then seen on video walking out of the store without paying for the items, police said.

An employee was able to stop the accused meat thief in his tracks. A security guard also intervened and took the meat out of the man's hands before he left.
The man is described as being thin-built. He was wearing a dark blue Adidas shirt and blue shorts.

How did this thug think he could walk out of a grocery with a handful of steaks and not pay for them.

Is this the extent of your threads, racism?

Someone here made a thread about someone stealing steaks. FUCKING STEAKS :rofl:
I have about seen it all now

HereWeGoAgain lives out that way.

Your president's intentional inflation is hitting people hard. Stop supporting it.

Forum List

Back