Want To Stop Mass Shootings/Mass Killings In The US??

It's really simple.

Stop covering them. Stop giving crazy people the attention they desire.

As soo as one of these horrors happens, shut the coverage of it down. Completely, absolutely put a lid on it.

You know one thing the Media will NOT cover? A shooting of one its people. A reporter.

Oh, they'll report it but they WILL NOT obsess on it like they do with any other shooting.

As soon as these nutjobs, and they are, realize they're not going to get the attention, the fame, the notoriety, their "15 minutes of fame" - they won't do it.

I mean, it's almost like the media has an agenda or something

Hopefully they'll do first what they always end up doing anyway. End it all.
Better idea… get these guns off the streets

it’s called Brainstorming.

Ahhh. So when the Republican president proffers the idea of taking people's guns while bypassing the courts is brainstorming.

Lol..

There are no easy Solutions.

You mean like the wall?

Smart people get it ALL on the table if possible. Then weigh the choices. Worst case analysis….pareto. All used in ENG analysis, then if you must….choose one.
No way...is that how legislation works...compromise?

prolly best to keep your TDS in check to avoid emotional responses like the ones youve been given,,

how about we get back on topic??
Now agreeing with Trump is TDS?

Lol. Sure let's get back on topic...

Do you agree with Trump's plan to bypass the courts and take guns from crazy people?

Now agreeing with Trump is TDS?

Lol. Sure let's get back on topic...

Do you agree with Trump's plan to bypass the courts and take guns from crazy people?
useing it as a basis to discuss important issues is TDS at its finest,,

so how about we have a rational discussion on the problem???

That's what I thought.

Why do you support a gun grabber?

“Or, Mike, take the firearms first and then go to court, because that’s another system. Because a lot of times, by the time you go to court, it takes so long to go to court, to get the due process procedures. I like taking the guns early. Like in this crazy man’s case that just took place in Florida, he had a lot of firearms – they saw everything – to go to court would have taken a long time, so you could do exactly what you’re saying, but take the guns first, go through due process second.” DJT

The context for Trump's comment was with regard to the perp in Parkland. Taking his guns before the court trial. In this case, the perp had already committed the shooting. Funny how you left out the context and put in the link that proves you're an idiot though.

It's really simple.

Stop covering them. Stop giving crazy people the attention they desire.

As soo as one of these horrors happens, shut the coverage of it down. Completely, absolutely put a lid on it.

You know one thing the Media will NOT cover? A shooting of one its people. A reporter.

Oh, they'll report it but they WILL NOT obsess on it like they do with any other shooting.

As soon as these nutjobs, and they are, realize they're not going to get the attention, the fame, the notoriety, their "15 minutes of fame" - they won't do it.

I mean, it's almost like the media has an agenda or something

Hopefully they'll do first what they always end up doing anyway. End it all.

That and follow the constitution to convict them, which calls for a speedy trial. With the nature of these crimes, the creeps should be put to death within a month.

You think no one on Maine owns guns? Not only did they do nothing stop this guy but the entire state locked itself away until they found him dead.
Apparently no one at that bowling alley was armed.

Well he didn’t try to invade anyone did he? Of course they locked down why wouldn’t they? Do you think they’d mount a posse? You’re an idiot.

Apparently no one at that bowling alley was armed.

Well he didn’t try to invade anyone did he? Of course they locked down why wouldn’t they? Do you think they’d mount a posse? You’re an idiot.
If guns protect them why would they be worried?

Another option would be to keep dangerous people locked up. Most of the people who have done mass shootings had enough on them already to be locked up instead of running around loose in the first place. And, if an investigation were to be done, it would be found that most of the "common sense" gun legislation proposed by Democrats would not have prevented most mass shootings. The media never seems to report that.
So, a red flag law would not have worked here.

Sorry you feel that way, but 2A fanatics are just about my least favorite people.
Sorry, but some people who come here only stay on the intro thread never to return, and never venture into the many other subjects on USMB boards. If you don't like one, you can go to another. Your history listed 8 posts all intro, then nothing for several hours. I sure don't know what 2A fanatics are, because I've never heard the term.

Forum List

Back