Waning Crescent Moon

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
Anybody see the moon early this morning?
The sky here on the Gold Coast was clear. An awesome sight.

"Under a Waning Crescent Moon, we should rest and let go of the things we don't need anymore. As the Moon is close to finishing its cycle, we are too. We should reflect upon ourselves and our plans for the new lunar month."

Anybody see the moon early this morning?
The sky here on the Gold Coast was clear. An awesome sight.

"Under a Waning Crescent Moon, we should rest and let go of the things we don't need anymore. As the Moon is close to finishing its cycle, we are too. We should reflect upon ourselves and our plans for the new lunar month."

Interesting, because you're proposing a link to the supernatural. And so even though I would reject the supernatural, I don't scoff at the suggestions of the moon having great power to influence life on earth.
Can you exapand on that with your own ideas? The ocean's tides are the obvious but that which is influenced by the tides certainly deserves more scientific attention.

Yes I did. I have a sleeping porch that faces east. I've been out here for the last few nights. The temperature has been very pleasant.

Interesting, because you're proposing a link to the supernatural. And so even though I would reject the supernatural, I don't scoff at the suggestions of the moon having great power to influence life on earth.
Can you exapand on that with your own ideas? The ocean's tides are the obvious but that which is influenced by the tides certainly deserves more scientific attention.
influjo-de-la-luna-en-los-cultivos.jpeg

Forum List

Back