Wall Street Journal Caught Red-handed Catering Their News To The Region

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
CrZy6HcW8AEB_1n.jpg:large

Same exact story but with different headlines catered to the region the paper is sold in.

And they wonder why we don't trust the media anymore.

AlwaysBernie on Twitter

Makes sense from a business perspective. Likewise, if you look at the front page of the Washington Post, you will see some black dots on it. Those dots tell you which version of the paper you got. The one with one dot was the first edition of that day's paper they printed. The one with the 4 dots on it was the 4th and last version of that particular day.

Makes sense from a business perspective. Likewise, if you look at the front page of the Washington Post, you will see some black dots on it. Those dots tell you which version of the paper you got. The one with one dot was the first edition of that day's paper they printed. The one with the 4 dots on it was the 4th and last version of that particular day.
Makes sense if you're trying to sell papers, but it's dishonest.

I don't see it as dishonest. When I put it on the weather channel, I do not want to see the forecast for the other side of the country. Likewise, people in one region might have different interests than people in other regions.

I don't see it as dishonest. When I put it on the weather channel, I do not want to see the forecast for the other side of the country. Likewise, people in one region might have different interests than people in other regions.
That's ridiculous.

The weather changes and is regional. The news is either true or a pack of lies.

If you notice.....the story is the same, the headline is what changed. One of them is a a lie and the other the truth.

Forum List

Back