WA Bureau Chief: Hillary Surrogate Pitched Birther Rumor to Me in 08

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
I see more signs the MSM is getting tired of being her lap dog.

Hillary Clinton surrogate Sid Blumenthal personally pitched a reporter on the Obama “birther” story when she was campaigning for president in 2008, former McClatchy Washington Bureau Chief James Asher said Thursday.

The Clinton campaign and the media rushed to refute Donald Trump’s claim Clinton started the birther movement Friday, after Trump said publicly for the first time he believes President Barack Obama was born in the U.S. But McClatchy refuted that on Twitter Friday, tweeting directly at Clinton to ask whether she remembers Blumenthal pitching the story back in 2008.

Keep reading…

I see more signs the MSM is getting tired of being her lap dog.

Hillary Clinton surrogate Sid Blumenthal personally pitched a reporter on the Obama “birther” story when she was campaigning for president in 2008, former McClatchy Washington Bureau Chief James Asher said Thursday.

The Clinton campaign and the media rushed to refute Donald Trump’s claim Clinton started the birther movement Friday, after Trump said publicly for the first time he believes President Barack Obama was born in the U.S. But McClatchy refuted that on Twitter Friday, tweeting directly at Clinton to ask whether she remembers Blumenthal pitching the story back in 2008.

Keep reading…
Another in an endless series of meaningless posts.

Forum List

Back