VP Kamala Harris will join Kathy Hochul, Hillary Clinton and Tish James for a rally in Manhattan on Thursday. Most unlikable women in America unite!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
One Dem operative working on House races in NY says that the politician who's the biggest drag on Dems in the state isn't Biden or Pelosi -- it's Gov. Kathy Hochul. "She's dragging down the whole ticket and we'll lose winnable House races because of it," the operative says.

I'll take Serial Killers with an Overbite for $600 Alec....

But seriously, is it wise to bunch that much loathsome human shit in one location like that? It feels like the Dims are dividing by zero now, and the Universe is not going to take kindly to that.....

Stare at this for 15 seconds and you will receive much abundance in your life... pass it on...

hillury cunton.jpg

I'll take Serial Killers with an Overbite for $600 Alec....

But seriously, is it wise to bunch that much loathsome human shit in one location like that? It feels like the Dims are dividing by zero now, and the Universe is not going to take kindly to that.....

Stare at this for 15 seconds and you will receive much abundance in your life... pass it on...

View attachment 719799
LOL Good one.

The GOP should keep pointing out how these Democrat vermin don't tip the waitresses in restaurants and then assign thugs to spy on them and harass them if they tell the press about Hillary and her entourage of vermin sociopaths' contempt for working class women.

The fact that dems would send these particular women in as a team shows the dems are in complete denial about their own women. America hates this bunch. Add Abrams, the Squad, Epitomizes the belief that we ARE in a battle of good vs evil.

Their going to manhattan might be the just what puts Zeldin over the top.

The new freakin' squad. I thought they could have improved the group a little by adding Jill Biden to serve breakfast tacos and translate all their speeches into Spanish. Si se pwadwe over at the bow duh guh.

Forum List

Back