Vivek Ramaswamy is afraid of young voters

Him being fat doesn't bother me. Taft was fatter and it didn't affect his presidency.
Nor his chief justicency. But perhaps it bore upon why he was buried in a piano box.

Actually, I never thought we'd hear from Christie again after Bridgegate. But hell, in hindsight, that was nothing compared to what most of his competitors have done.

Last edited:

A little background on Ramaswamy:

After a 7 year career working in a hedge fund he started a company Roivant in 2014. The company would purchase patents for drugs that had failed clinical trials. The idea was the company could bring to market what others could not. New subsidiaries would be created each time. Roivant was incorporated in a tax haven and received ~$100 million in start-up capital from his old hedge fund and others. Roivant has never showed a profit in its 9 years.

Five subsidiaries have been formed so far and not one has brought a drug to market. Axovant Sciences was the big play. After an IPO the company’s market value reached ~$3 billion, although at the time it didn’t have an approved product and only had 8 employees, including his brother and mother who earned huge salaries. The company was dissolved in 2023.

Who was left holding the bag? Wasn’t
Ramaswamy who took a massive payout before things came crashing down. Institutional investors, state pension funds and others took huge losses. He was able to continue to find investors in the various companies up to 2019, selling stakes and realizing huge capital gains.

In addition he calls himself a scientist though he has never been a scientist (he does have a biology undergrad degree).

I’m not sure if it is a Ponzi scheme, a Theranos-like fraud scheme, or just a salesman who can sell crap to naive investors. I get the feeling that his interest in politics is perhaps him keeping a step ahead of the law. I have to believe that regulators are at least looking into Roivant. The huge investor losses must be getting some attention.

Sounds like he fits right in with the Republican Party.

There was contention over the election process in 2020.... rules were changed last minute because of the pandemic...and we saw voting anomolies last minute... that we had never seen happen before. We had also been coming out of an administration where the Republican president had been under constant attack from the Left, his entire term and many people had felt THIER votes had been stolen by Democrats for that reason... and we had gone through lawlessness and riots that year previous...

To simply say Republicans tried to throw out votes and they dont value election results is ignoring the effects of dirty politics played by democrats, with no concern for repercussions

You're trying to talk sense to one of the busiest trolls on the site.

1692970713206.png

In addition he calls himself a scientist though he has never been a scientist (he does have a biology undergrad degree).
Technically?
I’m not sure if it is a Ponzi scheme, a Theranos-like fraud scheme, or just a salesman who can sell crap to naive investors. I get the feeling that his interest in politics is perhaps him keeping a step ahead of the law. I have to believe that regulators are at least looking into Roivant. The huge investor losses must be getting some attention.

Sounds like he fits right in with the Republican Party.
They do seem to attract to such grifters and schemers. What do you conclude from his "unaffiliated" identity in 2021? Doesn't really care about being a Republican?

You're retarded, nevermind. Just don't come to me for anything, because fuck you.

Prime-age labor force participation is the highest it's been in decades.

Aging Boomers pull down the overall labor force participation rate.

...as he should be, because they are huge in numbers and they ain't voting for global warming-denying, gun-loving Republicans. Republicans offer nothing to young voters. They won't even eliminate their student debt, while they promote many times that amount in corporate welfare. 2024 is going to be a bloodbath for Republicans.

Thank you so much. When I want to know what's actually happening in the Republican party, I think right away of you. Either you or Howdiy Doody. Or Dora the explora. Any one of you

Thank you so much. When I want to know what's actually happening in the Republican party, I think right away of you. Either you or Howdiy Doody. Or Dora the explora. Any one of you
Trump-humper is incompatible with Libertarianism. But it's perfectly aligned with FAKE libertarians.

...as he should be, because they are huge in numbers and they ain't voting for global warming-denying, gun-loving Republicans. Republicans offer nothing to young voters. They won't even eliminate their student debt, while they promote many times that amount in corporate welfare. 2024 is going to be a bloodbath for Republicans.

Interesting he says Climate change is a hoax. How come NASA says otherwise ?

Trump-humper is incompatible with Libertarianism. But it's perfectly aligned with FAKE libertarians.

I've asked you so many times at this point for examples what you're talking about that I'm "not libertarian" to no answer that it's clear you have nothing. You're an eight year old, that's all you've got. You're not even interesting enough to insult back at this point. Let me know when you have something

I've asked you so many times at this point for examples what you're talking about that I'm "not libertarian" to no answer that it's clear you have nothing. You're an eight year old, that's all you've got. You're not even interesting enough to insult back at this point. Let me know when you have something
You support the Dotard. No libertarian would support him. No libertarian would ever support any government official threatening to use government power against a business or individual. You had nothing to say about Meatball Ron going after Disney, either. Like I said: FAKE libertarian.

Now just wait another month or two then accuse me of not being able to articulate why you're a FAKE libertarian again. It's what you do. And then I'll give you totally separate reasons why. That's what I do.

Vivek Ramaswamy is afraid of young voters​

No, he's just afraid of stupid uninformed people like you voting who have no sense as adults, much less knowing anything about the world or national issues and the candidates just getting out of high school.

Of course, democrats DEPEND on an electorate of clueless knuckleheads like you who are easily programmed with bullshit!

How do Americans fall for sleazy politicians?

Vivek Ramaswamy got a law degree from Yale, joined a hedge fund, and trolled discarded patents.

His first big money was from an Alzheimer’s drug that failed spectacularly AFTER he cashed out from an IPO.

He doesn’t know foreign policy or history; can’t even pronounce “Xi Jinping” properly; and repeats dumb stuff like how he would stop the “CCP” from buying land in the USA or stealing IP.

Oh, that Alzheimer’s drug he profited from? It had been abandoned earlier by GlaxoSmithKleine after four failed clinical trials.

He talks fast like Andrew Tate and has a good memory for slogans. That’s all.

The US will face its biggest geopolitical and economic challenges over the next few years. Slick but shallow salesmen are not what the country needs.

You support the Dotard. No libertarian would support him. No libertarian would ever support any government official threatening to use government power against a business or individual. You had nothing to say about Meatball Ron going after Disney, either. Like I said: FAKE libertarian.

Now just wait another month or two then accuse me of not being able to articulate why you're a FAKE libertarian again. It's what you do. And then I'll give you totally separate reasons why. That's what I do.

That's right, you get to vote for who you want, and so do I, I get to vote for who you want too. Stupid fuck.

And you're wrong again, I support DeSantis, not Trump. But Trump is a lot closer to libertarian than your boy, boy. And at least he's on our side, not like Crocked Joe

He's spot on....18-35 more like it IMO.... most of them don't even know there are 3 branches. There should be a test for anyone who wants to vote.

The fact that you can actually post that, and believe it is true, demonstrates a level of ignorance that is absolutely astounding.
Oh Geezus....grow up.
During Reagan, During Bush, During Trump??? The streets were full of mindless Borg like assholes who collectively had no skills, no direction and no morals....
THIS IS A MODERN DEMOCRAT... I don't know a single Carpenter, electrician or plumber of any age that's a Democrat.

Forum List

Back