virus = low turn out = republican victory ?

There's not real evidence that low turn out is good for the Republicans, even though that's been the conventional "wisdom."
There's no evidence of anything until it happens.
I wouldn't doubt that Trump is counting on a low turnout and doing anything he can to make sure it happens.

From a purely political perspective, A lot of members of Trump's demographic were the victims of the virus. I doubt their son's and daughters will be too lenient when considering his complete absence from the battlefield concerning the virus.

From a purely political perspective, A lot of members of Trump's demographic were the victims of the virus. I doubt their son's and daughters will be too lenient when considering his complete absence from the battlefield concerning the virus.

You sure are funny. Now just what do you think Biden or Hitlery would have done about the virus. Why just exactly what Trump did. Of course neither of them would have been called a racist for wanting to stop flights into the US.

They should call this Chinese virus the Demvirus as it was the Dems who had no problem letting all those flights in.

Right, like you liars know anything.

You sure are funny. Now just what do you think Biden or Hitlery would have done about the virus. Why just exactly what Trump did. Of course neither of them would have been called a racist for wanting to stop flights into the US.

They should call this Chinese virus the Demvirus as it was the Dems who had no problem letting all those flights in.

Well, if history is our guide, during Deepwater Horizon, the Obama administration appointed an incident commander--Thad Allen--who was able to manage the response outside of the political circus your blob created. And it was successfully managed.

Your blob botched the response. You can't defend it so that is why you're lamely asking "what would ______ have done?"

Democrats order their underlings to hide hurricane relief from hurricane victims to hurt trump, no doubt they are doing their best to spread the virus and incite riots.

Low turnout for democrats for sure. No self respecting democrat could in good concise would vote for a candidate clearly suffering from dementia. They couldn't hate America that much.

add in slow postal delivery
pgy59dyhbkh51.jpg

According to the polls Biden wins so who cares about the vote. Why the worry, unless.....its the birth of a new congressional investigation. Call shifty, oh forgot hes already building his new roadshow fantasy brief, way too busy to be bothered.

There's not real evidence that low turn out is good for the Republicans, even though that's been the conventional "wisdom."

Yes there is, democratic voters are far less informed and less determined. Plus, if the turn out is caused by Corona virus, who is not buying the media lies and who is?

Forum List

Back