Virginia teacher FIRED for calling mentally ill student a female

You like dudes, huh? I am far from being a fool. You on the other hand, are wearing clown shoes.

I'm a fucking Osprey bitch! Call me Osprey now, or be fired!

Yeah, you're retarded.
Here's the thing. IF you worked........IF you worked for a business or a school district or any kind of employment and they had a policy you kept defying.......would you expect to continue to be employed by them?

Well, actually the thing is a fucking a school shouldn't have a policy that directly contradicts science. I know I know crazy concept.

Liberalism truly is a mental disorder.

You are right they shouldn't. 1 in 1500-2000 are born intersex.

Trans are not intersex, it's a specific order that makes up about .05% of the population

All intersex people are transgender but not all transgender are intersex. What we don't know is what we don't see, the hormones. Intersex - Wikipedia

Most trans are not intersex...

Teacher fired for referring to transgender student as female

Sigh...this country is going straight to hell. By the time my kids have kids they won't be able to send them to public school to get an actual education it will be 100% leftist propaganda....Sad times we live in.

time for a private school wave
Exactly....I'm sure he would be much happier working in a religious private school.

only a moron troll like you would think that all private schools are religious

what a dumb ass you are

Ours attend private school, it's not faith based

So, now our kids think this type of behavior, language, views, and attitudes are perfectly NORMAL.
Bullying is SO MUCH BETTER, eh?

Liberals love being bullies.
I am so sorry to hear that liberals are always bullying you.....:cry:

They need to stop, before they start catching high-velocity lead. Seriously.

Or be stupid and keep poking the bear. :dunno:
Youre not a bear unless you mean a teddy bear. Stop whining about what gender people self ID with. Why that even bothers you is suspicious. Do you feel like a girl sometimes? Is this the same thing as homophobia?

Here's the thing. IF you worked........IF you worked for a business or a school district or any kind of employment and they had a policy you kept defying.......would you expect to continue to be employed by them?

Well, actually the thing is a fucking a school shouldn't have a policy that directly contradicts science. I know I know crazy concept.

Trans are not intersex, it's a specific order that makes up about .05% of the population

All intersex people are transgender but not all transgender are intersex. What we don't know is what we don't see, the hormones. Intersex - Wikipedia

Well then what the hell are they, mentally ill?

Well then what the hell are they, mentally ill?

BINGO!!!!!! Now you're catching on

So, now our kids think this type of behavior, language, views, and attitudes are perfectly NORMAL.

Youre not a bear unless you mean a teddy bear. Stop whining about what gender people self ID with. Why that even bothers you is suspicious. Do you feel like a girl sometimes? Is this the same thing as homophobia?

You like sissies, huh, asslips?

He's been yearning to use the little girls room.....

When it's forced on someone they have every right to bitch about it. Not all of us are mental misfit enablers

Don't ask me to buy into your insane delusions or be punished.

Fuck that. I have a sure-fire remedy for that bullshit right there.

You don't get to control my thoughts, motherfucker, Oh hell no!

I do not understand the motive for some people outright ignoring a universally recognized, treatable mental health disorder.

What could be the motive in choosing to ignore obvious mental health issues?

I tolerate them. I have more respect for people that are confident and stand up for themselves. Sissies like you are a burden. Grow a pair and stand up for yourself.

When it's forced on someone they have every right to bitch about it. Not all of us are mental misfit enablers
Nothing is forced on you. You made a choice to seek employment. You will abide by their rules or find other employment.

Fuken idiots!!
If you want to pretend to be the opposite sex go right ahead.
But dont expect me to be part of your delusions.
No one expects you to be employed as a teacher either if you dont do what youre told.

Indoctrination..

Rules of conduct for employment. Thats why the dumbass teach got canned.

No mentally deranged retarded people like you .

53-2.jpg

Forum List

Back