Virginia girl found eating herself in cage in mobile home

This "friend" is quite a story teller, but she does say he tortures animals. She also said at the age of 10 he told the saleswoman at the wallpaper store he wanted his room decorated in vaginas. I kid you not.

Anywho...If the baby's body is badly decomposed, they may not be able to determine cause of death. I am rethinking the need for "Caylee's Law".

Hmmm, any chance these 2 can walk? can't prove cause of death right?

Not all circumstantial evidence cases are created equal.

There was plenty of room for solid suspicion in the Caylee Anthony murder case. But there was, sadly, also room for a reasonable doubt. There was a lack of evidence to prove the case beyond the old reasonable doubt.

But in this new case in Virginia, the fact that the still living victim was found (more or less "in time") under those alleged conditions MIGHT turn out to be a key to a very different outcome.

I hope, these 2 deserve to fry. People like this really have no place in society.

Its alarming how often this kind of thing is happening, an 8 year old boy was abducted and massacred in Brooklyn the other day as well, they found the guy who did it and he had the kids body parts in his fridge and in a dumpster a few miles away. The guy doesn't even know why he did it.

I think a lot of this stuff always went on...and frequently. We just hear about it more because of the Internet and media boom that came along with it.

Its alarming how often this kind of thing is happening, an 8 year old boy was abducted and massacred in Brooklyn the other day as well, they found the guy who did it and he had the kids body parts in his fridge and in a dumpster a few miles away. The guy doesn't even know why he did it.

I think a lot of this stuff always went on...and frequently. We just hear about it more because of the Internet and media boom that came along with it.

You are probably right, and alot of these guys weren't getting caught either.

Yikes. :eek:

But, I understand. Sociopathy apparently often manifests itself before adulthood.

Anyway, to answer your question in the OP, it appears that they are going to be charged with capital murder. There is the death penalty in Virginia.

Good... They deserve nothing less. They're obviously guilty according to what I have read.
I think they should be hung by hooks jammed through there pectoral skin and water boarded before they sit in the chair and put out of there misery..
Meh, I am against the DP.

I don't need to be physically brutal (not saying our execution methods are brutal, but addressing your ideation) to a criminal to punish them.

I tend to look at the DP the same way I view putting an animal down. It is reasonable to put an animal out of its suffering. It is reasonable to put the worst of humanity down to relieve other people's suffering. What I disagree with is the ranting hordes who want the convicted to be beaten or take 'revenge'. A humane needle in the arm of even a quick painless bullet.... fine by me. It is the consequence of an action. It is justice.

The parents will get off.
There is no evidence of who put her in the cage or that she did not like the way she tasted.

Disgusting but our system has turned into a joke.

There is no evidence of who put her in the cage or that she did not like the way she tasted.

It may be a joke sometimes, but it's the best legal system there is. It is better to let some of the guilty get off, than to punish even one innocent. That is the balance I value.

Man you are scaring me, you really think they can walk? this evidence is all circumstancial at best right?

Man you are scaring me, you really think they can walk? this evidence is all circumstancial at best right?

It depends on if a high profiled defense attorney wants to make a name for him/her self and take on the case.
My guess being in a trailer they can't afford their own counsel....which would lead them to fry. As they should.

It may be a joke sometimes, but it's the best legal system there is. It is better to let some of the guilty get off, than to punish even one innocent. That is the balance I value.

Guilt and innocence is all based on the quality of your counsel. Which is bullshit.

Absolutely. "He was polite and kept to himself. We had no idea he had body parts in his freezer".

Someone I'm close to has a nephew that she claims is a 13 year old sociopath. She told me the other day when they find him eating someone's heart one day, she will be the first to go on T.V. and say, "I knew it. That kid was born with 666 on his head".

another Dahmer
No. Another politician, cop or military meathead.

At the very least they are going away for a long time for what they did to the girl who is still alive.

I'm pulling for prison justice if that's the case.

It depends on if a high profiled defense attorney wants to make a name for him/her self and take on the case.
My guess being in a trailer they can't afford their own counsel....which would lead them to fry. As they should.

I believe a big name attorney could walk in that court room and convince the jury that there is no proof they killed the child who was buried, and that there is no proof they put the child in the cage and boom, they walk. Hopefully none of these guys take the case.

At the very least they are going away for a long time for what they did to the girl who is still alive.

I'm pulling for prison justice if that's the case.

If they go to prison they'll both get PC, and nobody will ever touch a hair on their head.

I hate to say this, but since there is a man involved, it may be taken more seriously. Women who kill their babies are often portrayed as "mentally unstable". Men who do it are evil.

Does anyone else think it's weird that the parents look EXACTLY alike?

People don't usually get the death penalty for killing an infant. Sad but true. Particularly when you can't determine cause of death, and it's going to be very very hard to determine the cause of death of a month old decomposed infant because most of a baby that age is soft tissue. It decomposes.

People don't usually get the death penalty for killing an infant. Sad but true. Particularly when you can't determine cause of death, and it's going to be very very hard to determine the cause of death of a month old decomposed infant because most of a baby that age is soft tissue. It decomposes.

Heh....I was just mentioning that to a couple of peeps.

Agreed. They look related.

Are you suggesting their inbredness is a defense ;)

Heh....I was just mentioning that to a couple of peeps.

Agreed. They look related.
Too funny, I thought that, too!

And, their foreheads...well, that's sort of a giveaway, too.

A young girl was found caged and attempting to eat herself in a mobile home in Virginia, and cops say her parents are responsible.

The malnourished girl, believed to be either 5 or 6, was discovered in a crib that was converted into a makeshift cage after police arrived at the home in Gloucester County to investigate a burglary last week.
The girl's parents, Brian and Shannon Gore, were arrested and charged with felony child abuse. The mother was also charged with attempted capital murder.

However, the gruesome twosome now faces first-degree murder charges after the remains of what authorities believe to be another child were found buried outside their mobile home.

Read more: Virginia girl found eating herself in cage in mobile home; parents Brian and Shannon Gore charged

Predictions on their sentences?

why was the crib converted into a makeshift cage after the police arrived?

or do

journalists not know how to construct a cohesive articulate sentence?

Jaysus.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back