Violence at Gatherings of Trump Supporters

Reading comprehension is a valuable thing. I said cities were burning, not burned down. Kenosha for one had two million $ worth of damage and that was with the national guard deployed to stop the violence, but of course the ACLU objected to the deployment. They would have rather have seen the city burn DOWN.
The ACLU defended Rush Limbaugh.

Play the game of hiding behind semantics here. In this situation, it's an example of weakness of thought and manhood.

The ACLU defended Rush Limbaugh.

Play the game of hiding behind semantics here. In this situation, it's an example of weakness of thought and manhood.

Then why are you asking which cities burned down? thats a lot more than semantics... you could clearly see that police stations and courthouses were attacked and fire bombed. We watched the footage for at least a whole summer... you want to deny that happened? why not just stop the bullshit. Your the one making the distinction between multiple buildings and cars burned... Looted for that matter... and a city being burned down.

Then why are you asking which cities burned down? thats a lot more than semantics... you could clearly see that police stations and courthouses were attacked and fire bombed. We watched the footage for at least a whole summer... you want to deny that happened? why not just stop the bullshit. Your the one making the distinction between multiple buildings and cars burned... Looted for that matter... and a city being burned down.
I went into downtown Portland, Oregon during the protests and riots (distinctions with a real difference). I did a few videos with me speaking to a supporter of LE, and with the LE on the steps of the Justice building. My other shorts were with me showing the street scenes (in daytime), in the park area around the building where the BLM and other protesters were camped.

I visited neighborhoods. Did my laundry there, shopped for groceries, and did videos in a few graveyards and other places.

What were your personal experiences?

and the ACLU defended Rush and Limbaugh and other haters.

I went into downtown Portland, Oregon during the protests and riots (distinctions with a real difference). I did a few videos with me speaking to a supporter of LE, and with the LE on the steps of the Justice building. My other shorts were with me showing the street scenes (in daytime), in the park area around the building where the BLM and other protesters were camped.

I visited neighborhoods. Did my laundry there, shopped for groceries, and did videos in a few graveyards and other places.

What were your personal experiences?
I do not believe you. Why don't you show us the videos. With timestamps.

Oh please

Well, how else would you read this picture?

AA19mmdB.img

Forum List

Back