VIDEO : Ukrainian naval drone HITS putin´s Ivan Khurs reconnaissance ship

ukrainewinning-jpg.788497

I am tickled, sh#tless, to see Ukraine doing so well to fight off the bear.
I am equally tickled -- but in a different way-- to know how you came to such an interesting conclusion, totally unsupported by anything resembling facts.
Those that follow matters as closely and as accurately as possible are still waiting for the first real US - Ukey success.

I am equally tickled -- but in a different way-- to know how you came to such an interesting conclusion, totally unsupported by anything resembling facts.
Those that follow matters as closely and as accurately as possible are still waiting for the first real US - Ukey success.
You learned nothing from the story of Vietnam or Afghanistan. If attacking by the 4th largest military, you must be victorious. If being attacked with the 20th largest, you need only withstand and thwart, making what was supposed to be a 6-day takeover, into a multi-year slog, with steadily decreasing enemy main tanks, helicopters and self-propelled artillery, was well and Russian soldier and convict conscripts going into the ground, as they often cannot recover their bodies, while the outcome look less and less assured for the battered incompetent Russian bear daily.

Forum List

Back