Video: “F*cking Cities Will Burn’ If Trump Gets Reelected” – O’Keefe Releases Teaser Of First 2020..

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
.....Bombshell With Hints Of Crazy Bernie!

Remember when James O’Keefe of Project Veritas dropped a bombshell with an undercover video of CNN Producer John Bonifield admitting the Trump-Russia story is bullsh*t but they continue to push the false narrative for “ratings.”

That was something that we knew but the mainstream media would have never admit.

Well, O’Keefe is back with more.

Today he tweeted: Watch this very closely for clues as to what is about to drop.

Watch until the very end…

(Excerpt) Read more at rightjournalism.com ...

AntiTrumpRioting.jpg

May the instigators be arrested and jailed for their intention to "burn cities"

Radicals, Criminals, DemonRATS, The whole lot of them!

Why would anyone take this lying felon seriously.? O’Keefe has been proven to be a fraud over and over again.

But then again, O’Keefe fans are the same people who support the biggest fraud and liar ever elected president.

Why would anyone take this lying felon seriously.? O’Keefe has been proven to be a fraud over and over again.

But then again, O’Keefe fans are the same people who support the biggest fraud and liar ever elected president.
Funny how these scumbags NEVER listen to the voices of the left that is caught on tape, telling America what they really think....as the Surrender Monkey gave away $150 BILLION to his BROTHER MUSLIMS....Wonder how much his KICKBACK WAS....A MANSION IN MASS.???

Hidden cameras do not lie!
Yeah they do, especially if you manipulate them.

The 33-year-old who tried to trick the Washington Post with a fake sexual harassment story has a long history of sting operations backfiring

Remember when James O’Keefe of Project Veritas dropped a bombshell with an undercover video of CNN Producer John Bonifield admitting the Trump-Russia story is bullsh*t but they continue to push the false narrative for “ratings.”

That was something that we knew but the mainstream media would have never admit.

Today he tweeted: Watch this very closely for clues as to what is about to drop.

AntiTrumpRioting.jpg

O'Keefe is a disgraced right-wing activist. No different than an Anti fascist moron. Pull your heads out your asses, Cult45.

Hidden cameras do not lie!
Yeah they do, especially if you manipulate them.

The 33-year-old who tried to trick the Washington Post with a fake sexual harassment story has a long history of sting operations backfiring
Funny since it was ALL ON TAPE and only LEFT WING OBOMANATION LOYAL LAW ENFORCEMENT made decisions....hummmm!!!...Much like Comey, McCabe, Brennan, Clapper and all!

Funny how these scumbags NEVER listen to the voices of the left that is caught on tape, telling America what they really think....as the Surrender Monkey gave away $150 BILLION to his BROTHER MUSLIMS....Wonder how much his KICKBACK WAS....A MANSION IN MASS.???

Why do you always have to lie to get your points across? Partisanship has made you stupid.

AntiTrumpRioting.jpg

O'Keefe is a disgraced right-wing activist. No different than an Anti fascist moron. Pull your heads out your asses, Cult45.
Yes, YOUR OPINION has nothing to do with reality!

Why do you always have to lie to get your points across? Partisanship has made you stupid.
And why are you always wrong and lie, like the little leech that you are?

AntiTrumpRioting.jpg

Sure hope so! Let's get this show on the road! I cheer for his reelection for the simple fact it will cause a civil war.

AntiTrumpRioting.jpg

Sure hope so! Let's get this show on the road! I cheer for his reelection for the simple fact it will cause a civil war.
That is pretty SICK, let's give a wide opening for China, Russia, and N.Korea to empower the CommieRATS to take over our country....Perhaps you should OFF yourself. Then you won't have the pleasure of watching us having to kill our deranged citizens in order to survive!

AntiTrumpRioting.jpg

I half-assed agree with you.. Let 'em burn. We're way overdue for a good cleansing of the urban gene pool.

AntiTrumpRioting.jpg

That is pretty SICK, let's give a wide opening for China, Russia, and N.Korea to empower the CommieRATS to take over our country....Perhaps you should OFF yourself. Then you won't have the pleasure of watching us having to kill our deranged citizens in order to survive!
Its coming anyways I want it to happen ASAP so I am young enough and able enough to fight for my people. There is NO political solution to this problem only a cleansing of this country can fix it.

AntiTrumpRioting.jpg

Its coming anyways I want it to happen ASAP so I am young enough and able enough to fight for my people. There is NO political solution to this problem only a cleansing of this country can fix it.
At this stage of the game, democracy is the big loser, and you just devolved into Mao!

AntiTrumpRioting.jpg

I half-assed agree with you.. Let 'em burn. We're way overdue for a good cleansing of the urban gene pool.
You have children you want to see enslaved, or should you just shoot them when you hear the first shots?

AntiTrumpRioting.jpg

At this stage of the game, democracy is the big loser, and you just devolved into Mao!
Democracy sucks anyways so.

AntiTrumpRioting.jpg

Democracy sucks anyways so.
YOU can always leave and go somewhere else...You still have your freedom to do so!

Forum List

Back