Video attributing increase of pedestrians being run over by vehicles to premeditated attacks by right-wing activists.

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
There has been an increase in the number of innocent pedestrians being run over by vehicles in the last few months and people are trying to figure out not only the cause, except how to prevent more of these incidents.

I've looked into it a bit more and there appears more to the story than deranged Trump supporters suddenly overcome with a violent hatred of random pedestrians.

Here are other incidents involving vehicles running over pedestrians.

Train operators are now starting to hunt down innocent victims.

From what I can determine so far, there are some tactics that work better than others when it comes to avoiding being run over by large vehicles such as automobiles and trains.

Here are some of the tactics I have seen victims attempting to use that have not been as effective as one may think.

Attempting to physically stop the vehicle with brute force by pushing against it with your own bodyweight.
Jumping on top of the vehicle while screaming incoherently like a lunatic and pounding on the windshield.
Standing defiantly in front of the vehicle, throwing rocks at the windshield while screaming death threats at the driver and his family.
Waiting until the last possible second, jumping in front of the vehicle, then laying down and playing dead.
When it comes to trains, do not, contrary to what your instincts may tell you, chain yourself to the tracks in front of an oncoming train.

So far, I've had success by stepping to the side and allowing vehicles to pass by.

OK, it's pretty far fetched to attribute pedestrian deaths to "right wing extremists" but if you think you have case you might also consider a more likely conspiracy that the hundreds of wildfires in Oregon might be related to arson by left wing extremists.

Forum List

Back