Video: 3 Shot in West Hollywood outside Justin Bieber pre-Superbowl after-party concert at 3AM as fight breaks out, rapper Kodak Black shot in the leg

• Banned
A Jan 6 demonstrator went up for 4 years for trespass but you can bet your ass(ets) nobody goes to jail in Bieber's world.
to be fair, the Antifa folks who participated are also being locked up, but let's stay on topic

A pipe bomb at a Jan 6 "anniversary" rally? Nobody was alleged to have a pipe bomb during the actual Jan 6 demonstration but Capital Cops shot and killed a woman. Who do we see about that.

A Jan 6 demonstrator went up for 4 years for trespass but you can bet your ass(ets) nobody goes to jail in Bieber's world.
Demonrats let off hundreds of murderers, defund the police, but someone who walked peacefully through THE PEOPLE'S Congress Building gets put in Fed Prison on food and water for 4 years of no visitors for basically doing nothing. Meh!

Kodak Black was one of those people who was shot in West Hollywood last night. Pray for him.

who am i kidding? i'm only praying for my bro Bieber lol

Video: 3 Shot in West Hollywood outside Justin Bieber pre-Superbowl after-party concert at 3AM as fight breaks out, rapper Kodak Black shot in the leg​

LOL… I’ve never read a more breathless headline. Did you have to run a few blocks to a pay phone? :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back