Venture Capitalist compares himself to German Jews!

He has a point.....

No he doesn't. Most of the Jewish people Hitler murdered were not rich people, they were working class and middle class. It was a stereotype that Hitler promoted through propaganda that Jews were all wealthy and were responsible for problems in German society and the German economy. The vast, vast majority of the people he killed were ordinary, middle or working class people.

You totally miss his point! The Obama Regime picks one segment of society to single out, separate, and persecute to unite the rest and control them. It gives the ignorant masses a group to unite in hatred of.

It's not about rich or poor, it's about manipulating the masses.

Um, no, guy.

The rich are not hated right now because of the Obama Regime "manipulating"anyone.

The rich are hated right now because they crashed the economy, got huge honking bailouts paid for by the taxpayer, and then responded to the resulting recession by either firing everyone or severely reducing their salaries.

Rich people are not being persecuted. They are not being sent to death camps. They are not being executed in mass firing squads. They are not being sent to the gas chamber. The analogy does not work. His situation has no comparison to the Holocaust.

Nazis did not start with concentration camps as well. They started with the ethnic warfare rhetoric - exactly the same way the class warfare rhetoric is being employed against the "rich".
And a bit more to the east the ones who used the same class warfare therminology as is being used by dimocrap scum now persecuted and exterminated more than 60 million people in concentration camps and without them - exactly on the basis of calling the people "rich" if they weren't begging on the streets and were wearing a coat and a hat.

Learn the history so you are not so glaringly ignorant.

This coming from the person who said that Hilter saved Europe from Stalin...

I wonder why these people worship the rich. They would be happier, I think, living in a monarchy with the rich aristocracy at the top and everyone else dancing to the tune of the monarch and the aristocracy. They could have a leader whose family controls the leadership of the country generation after generation, someone to worship and look toward as mama or papa. They would have the layer of the very rich aristocracy to worship and look up to, to lead them and give them a good life. I've read on these boards how they think it is good to live under someone like Putin, to live under Jim Crow laws so you have a 'strong' leader (though repressive) and don't have to worry about things under something like Jim Crow because everything is decided for you: you don't have to worry about voting and other serious 'adult' issues. They are poor or relatively low income now, compared to the wealthy they now worship, so they shouldn't be unhappy about staying that way. They are also exploited now by those people and still worship them (and, of course, there would be NO UNIONS to protect them from being exploited by the wealthy aristocracy), so they shouldn't be unhappy about that either. Yep, living as an ordinary person in a monarchy sounds perfect for these rightwingers who worship the wealthy. And of course, they would be thrilled if the monarch instituted Christian values in everything; no secular government, but, instead a theocracy, and the king or queen would dictate all values and laws based on so called Christian values--no abortion, no divorce, an eye for an eye, kill homosexuals, no separation of church and state, kids praying in school, getting jobs based solely on who you can get from the aristocracy to recommend you, bribery, corruption, etc. They are like babies who want the leadership to make all the rules and morals based on the Bible so there is nothing disturbing to deal with. They want to have a world view of 2000+ years ago. Of course, they would remain poor forever because they are and forever would be just peasants and second class citizens, and they would have no personal rights, everything, all laws, would be determined by the king or queen. Must sound like heaven.

Last edited:
I think it's a bit more than that.

The 1%ers are a monarchy or nobility that the Wingnuts think they could be part of some day.

All they have to do is read their Ayn Rand and hope really hard that their hard work pays off.

Man you must be "outraged" all the time.

People say stupid shit every second of every day and you feel the need to attempt to find meaning it these idiotic utterances.
Why is that?

People say stupid shit every second of every day and you feel the need to attempt to find meaning it these idiotic utterances.
Why is that?

Where did I say I was "outraged"?

I did find this guys statements interesting in that it indicates how much denial the rich are in about why people are angry at them.

Why is that?

I did find this guys statements interesting in that it indicates how much denial the rich are in about why people are angry at them.

Then why make such a big deal about an idiotic statement reported by Salon.com of all places?

And that one guy certainly does not speak for "the rich"

It's just one guy making a stupid statement to go along with the millions of other stupid statement s uttered every second of every day.

Why is that?

Then why make such a big deal about an idiotic statement reported by Salon.com of all places?

It's just one guy making a stupid statement to go along with the millions of other stupid statement s uttered every second of every day.

He doesn't speak for the rich?

This is the third case in the last year of a uber-wealthy person making this kind of comparison of life under Obama. So this is probably the way they talk amongst themselves. And someone at the Wall Street Journal really decided this was something that needed to be printed.

In short, whoever decided to put this in the letters section decided to let it fly without editing.

He doesn't speak for the rich?

This is the third case in the last year of a uber-wealthy person making this kind of comparison of life under Obama. So this is probably the way they talk amongst themselves. And someone at the Wall Street Journal really decided this was something that needed to be printed.

In short, whoever decided to put this in the letters section decided to let it fly without editing.

Wow 3 people out of millions yeah that's a representative sample.

Forum List

Back