Vengeance killing: the other component of Inner City murder rates.

As I said, the left LOVES what's happening to your people in their shithole cities. And they've got lots of Stepinfetchits like you toeing the line for them.

Why don't you make another donation to Planned Parenthood, and make sure to tell them it's for black babies only? Good boy.

Apparently you are mentally retarded. I live in a republican state with cities and towns run by republicans. You only repeat what you get told. Reality is not your friend.

Yes, just like Prohibition enticed whites with high profits, so do drugs entice whites and Blacks.
So ending the War on Drugs would be a good start.
But we also sent all the good jobs to Mexico and China, and we have to create new jobs or bring them back.
People want to work, but we are not giving them any opportunities.
Better schools and health care would also help.
I agree that ending the War on Drugs would help.

Curious about the image?
Who are the people in it?
53913.jpg
MLK, Malcolm X, Obama and Frederick Douglass.

You voted for all the people who made those policies.
No, I didn't. That's the problem with you retarded ass republicans. Republicans have made public policy and often times in MODERN AMERICA the policies they have implemented has caused great harm to communities of color.

Nothing you say here is correct. Now I think it's time whites like you shut up with opinions and listen to facts from someone who has lived in such communities and have met with other blacks from inner cities from around the country. Blacks don't control the shipment of drugs in this country and single mothers have boyfriends, if we use your stereotypes as an argument. The problem is economic development. Put retail stores in inner cities and kids have jods. If kids have jobs they get paid. If they are getting money, the need to sell drugs to make money is reduced. This people like you don't seem to understand.
You are part of the problem because you are Black, and are supposedly from "The Hood" and you have turned your back on your people. As long as people like you point the finger at everyone else the Democratic leaders who control those Kill Zone districts have no motivation to change anything.

You are part of the problem because you are Black, and are supposedly from "The Hood" and you have turned your back on your people. As long as people like you point the finger at everyone else the Democratic leaders who control those Kill Zone districts have no motivation to change anything.
Look white boy, I have spent most of my life working in the black community. I have not turned my back on a damn thng. I have told you what the problem is and that's because I know thats what it is. You don't. You want to blame democrats for these problems when republicans sit on city councils, school boards, and police boards. Repblicans work in banks that deny loans to black entrepreneurs who want to open retail businesses in the hood. Republicans sit on boards that allow white developers build in black communities offering them abatements and TIFFS while denying blacks entrepreneurs the same things. So again, shut your mouth and listen because you don't know what the problem is and you don't have a solution for it. Too many whites like you make policy decisions impacting black communituies and that, is the problem.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem." Ronald Reagan

Government was so much of a problem for him that he ran for 2 terms for the highest government office.

Look white boy, I have spent most of my life working in the black community. I have not turned my back on a damn thng. I have told you what the problem is and that's because I know thats what it is. You don't. You want to blame democrats for these problems when republicans sit on city councils, school boards, and police boards. Repblicans work in banks that deny loans to black entrepreneurs who want to open retail businesses in the hood. Republicans sit on boards that allow white developers build in black communities offering them abatements and TIFFS while denying blacks entrepreneurs the same things. So again, shut your mouth and listen because you don't know what the problem is and you don't have a solution for it. Too many whites like you make policy decisions impacting black communituies and that, is the problem.
There you go "Shut up White boy!" You always fall back on your Racist hatred for me and all White people. You will notice I never respond in kind to your Racism because I am not and never have been a Racist. As for blaming Republicans for the Inner City death zones that is laughable. Who is going to build businesses in hell holes? You have to fix the problems first, stop the drugs, get people the family counseling and mental health support they need, get the kids into youth programs before they get sucked into the gangs. I'm shocked that you don't understand this, what with all that work you do in the Black community.

I have never seen Blacks as being a problem, if nothing else, because there are not enough of them to be responsible for all the mistakes.
And a lot of claims, like Blacks are easily bought off with welfare, is just a lie.
Almost no one can get significant welfare, and Blacks want opportunity, not hand outs, just like everyone.

Who lied about law to put millions in prison over drugs, lied about Iraqi WMD, lied about the costs of public healthcare compared to insurance, lied to disenfranchise millions of Black voters, etc.?

No, I didn't. That's the problem with you retarded ass republicans. Republicans have made public policy and often times in MODERN AMERICA the policies they have implemented has caused great harm to communities of color.

Of course you did, and you voted for the biggest racist of all, Joe Biden, who put more black men in prison than any other politician in the history of our nation. You're a traitor to your race and our country.

I have never seen Blacks as being a problem
Don't twist my words Rigby. I see the INNER CITIES as huge a problem and a human tragedy. I see Black individuals like IM2 as contributing to the inner city problem by ignoring the problems and pointing the finger at White people and Republicans.

There you go "Shut up White boy!" You always fall back on your Racist hatred for me and all White people. You will notice I never respond in kind to your Racism because I am not and never have been a Racist. As for blaming Republicans for the Inner City death zones that is laughable. Who is going to build businesses in hell holes? You have to fix the problems first, stop the drugs, get people the family counseling and mental health support they need, get the kids into youth programs before they get sucked into the gangs. I'm shocked that you don't understand this, what with all that work you do in the Black community.
I haven't fallen back on anything but my disdain for whites like you who practice racism. Your posts are full of racism. Racism includes more than slurs son.

You ask who is ging to build businesses there, yet you ignore what I say about BLACK ENTREPRENEURS. Whites aren't the only ones who create businesses and everything you say is wrong. First off, whites control the wholesale acquisition and distribution of drugs in this country. Your consistent claims ignore that. Very few black kids are in gangs, this is another fact you missed and you were shown information and given a link to a report from the Juvenile Justice Prevention office showing that black kidss today are not what you claim they are. So again, I'm telling you to shut your racist ass up because everything you say here is wrong and you do not present solutions, all your posts are is another racist trying to preach about what blacks need to do according to whitey.

Well I am black, therefore I am telling you what blacks need to do according to what I have seen as a black person. Everything I say in this regard supercedes your opinion. The problem is economic development. Specifically the refusal of whites to invest black dollars that are in their banks into ideas from black entrpreneurs and government at every level refusing to use black tax dollars to fund initiatives by blacks in black communities.

Now that's the problem that I have seen as a result of 60 years of being black and 36 years of being black working on issues in the black community. You don't have this experience and your arguments are based on the same old tired ass white racist stereotypes that appear here every time somebody white wants to pretend they are an expert on what blacks need to do.

Don't twist my words Rigby. I see the INNER CITIES as huge a problem and a human tragedy. I see Black individuals like IM2 as contributing to the inner city problem by ignoring the problems and pointing the finger at White people and Republicans.
I am speaking the truth. You don't know what the problem is because you ignore the government policies by whites that created the problem in the first place.

Of course you did, and you voted for the biggest racist of all, Joe Biden, who put more black men in prison than any other politician in the history of our nation. You're a traitor to your race and our country.
The provisions of the 1994 crime bill expired 17 years ago. So shut your ignorant hillbilly white ass up.

I am speaking the truth. You don't know what the problem is because you ignore the government policies by whites that created the problem in the first place.
The Great Society started the ball rolling downhill for Black People back in the 60s. All your hatred and deflection accomplishes is another 50 years of misery for Black people in the inner cities. You never even acknowledge the tragedies of Black kids murdered that I post in Black Deaths Matter. All you do is try to get my thread shut down or sent to the Rubber Room like you've done several times.

Not sure what you mean, because I don't see INNER CITIES as being of Black making. I believe Blacks are the victims of while slum landlords, white tax laws, white decisions as to disproportionate educational funding allocations, white decisions to move factories offshore, etc..

But I do agree with Marvin Martian that Biden would have been a poor choice for Blacks to vote for, since he was the one responsible for the 1994 federal crime bill, which prevents as many as 40% of the Blacks from being able to vote.

Forum List

Back