Vanessa Trump hospitalized

Chill, it was just Jr's cocaine delivery gone wrong.

We can all disagree politically, but fuck, come on dude even the most rabid zealot for the left should agree that this sort of thing goes well beyond what is acceptable.

Why can’t we all just agree this was fucked up? Is there no humanity left in you or the others on the left?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Of course, and who did this needs to be persecuted to the full extent of the law...but on the other hand it was harmless other than her having to go to the hospital to get checked out.

If it were your wife or daughter would you be making stupid jokes about it?

It all just keeps coming out of the wood work i'm sure it will be pouring out on twitter

upload_2018-2-12_12-38-45.png

Paul Joseph Watson on Twitter

To put a Trump spin on it...

...there are very bad people in the toxic letter business,

on both sides...

Here is another spin on it:

OMG JR'S WIFE GOT HOSPITALIZED!...while in reality nothing happened to her.

You clearly can't comprehend the intent.

If someone had intent to harm they could have loaded up the envelope with something serious.

The DNC apologist continues I see.

If you dont have a sane response then just shut the fuck up.

NOTHING about this event has any connection to "DNC" except in your little squirrel brain.
32247929.sf.jpg

Hey this had connection to the DNC.

When the catch the agent provacteur, the Secret Service will most likely find that he is a member of a reactionary Alt Right fascist group linked to the Russians.

We can all disagree politically, but fuck, come on dude even the most rabid zealot for the left should agree that this sort of thing goes well beyond what is acceptable.

Why can’t we all just agree this was fucked up? Is there no humanity left in you or the others on the left?

Of course, and who did this needs to be persecuted to the full extent of the law...but on the other hand it was harmless other than her having to go to the hospital to get checked out.

on both sides...

If she died you would be laughing and making rude jokes because like a few other posters have seen you have no class.

Except you just SHAMELESSLY MADE THAT UP.

Funny that when a conservative racist shoots people in a black church, the RWnuts can't bring themselves to say that it's rightwing domestic terrorism, but,

some unknown somebody mails a letter full of harmless powder to the Trump boy, and suddenly the entire DNC is a terrorist organization.

If someone had intent to harm they could have loaded up the envelope with something serious.

NOTHING about this event has any connection to "DNC" except in your little squirrel brain.
32247929.sf.jpg

Tsarnaev Brothers...connected...to...DNC?

Facepalm.jpg

You may as well have replied with "Why yes, sir, I do in fact have a little squirrel brain and here is more proof:"

on both sides...

Left wing IGNORANCE on display!

Psychological Operations affect the mind real bad.. IT can cause post traumatic trauma and SOME PEOPLE NEVER RECOVER... IF you thought your life may have just ended by opening a damn letter, your whole psyche would be fucked up!.

Funny that when a conservative racist shoots people in a black church, the RWnuts can't bring themselves to say that it's rightwing domestic terrorism, but,

some unknown somebody mails a letter full of harmless powder to the Trump boy, and suddenly the entire DNC is a terrorist organization.
He's getting the death penalty, dummy. But this guy isn't getting any justice after killing an innocent woman.

694940094001_5663891083001_5663885286001-vs.jpg

Well, when I did a Google search, yes this incident did happen, but those who came into contact with the white powder were deemed to be okay, and Vanessa Trump was taken to the hospital for observation.

Police said that the substance was deemed to be non hazardous and was being taken to a lab for investigation.

Vanessa Trump, wife of Trump Jr., taken to hospital after opening envelope

Wonder if that was her weekly cocaine delivery?
If it was deemed non-hazardous, what do you think? If it was cocaine, they would have specified it was cocaine.

It's just another hate-filled talking point that people are running with.

Well, when I did a Google search, yes this incident did happen, but those who came into contact with the white powder were deemed to be okay, and Vanessa Trump was taken to the hospital for observation.

Police said that the substance was deemed to be non hazardous and was being taken to a lab for investigation.

The police deemed it non hazardous...yet it hasn't been tested by a lab.

Those were LEFT WING NUT BAGS not conservatives..

If it were your wife or daughter would you be making stupid jokes about it?

Oh give me a fucken break. If it was my wife I'd be pissed, but not at people who made a joke about harmless white powder.

Surprised the MSM isn't dissing Vanessa for opening her husband's mail. :10:

32247929.sf.jpg

Facepalm.jpg

You may as well have replied with "Why yes, sir, I do in fact have a little squirrel brain and here is more proof:"

Well it does prove the point on building a big beautiful wall.

The police deemed it non hazardous...yet it hasn't been tested by a lab.

Somehow that doesnt give me the warm fuzzies.....

Man Gets $37,500 Payout After Field Drug Test Says Donut Crumbs Are Methamphetamines

32247929.sf.jpg

Facepalm.jpg

Well it does prove the point on building a big beautiful wall.

Retard, what WALL would that be?

They got on a plane and flew here from eastern Europe.

Forum List

Back