Vampire/Thief: The Witch's Holiday Dilemma*

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
Here's a fun offbeat/unusual holiday-season love-triangle fable to offer some offbeat cheer for our first Coronavirus tribulation season. Thanks for reading and enjoy (stay safe!),

====

Ethan was a vampire and in love with Scarlet Witch. As the holiday season approached, he sought to win the heart of the gorgeous Scarlet Witch by disclosing to her that he was indeed and had always been a very dashing vampire-man. Hopefully, the Scarlet Witch would find Ethan both intelligent and beautiful.

hawk1.jpg

SCARLET WITCH: "I'm torn between Ethan and another young man in America named Isaac who happens to be an excellent bank robber in Los Angeles; Ethan is a vampire-man, and Isaac is a bank-robber, and I'm not sure who's more compatible with my worldly sense of synthesized/drawn beauty!"

hawk2.jpg

Isaac really was a bank robber and was planning an awesome heist of a Los Angeles bank in the summer of 2022, and he only hoped that he'd have the necessary skills and tools and the right mask to wear to be able to walk into the US Bank and walk out with $20 million diamonds from the safe-box in the vault-room after disclosing to the people inside the bank that he was carrying a toy gun filled with corrosive acid, capable of melting through any metal surface or object; so you see, Isaac really was a bank robber, and he constructed a dangerously beautiful plan!

jazz1.jpg

This is the mask Isaac wore during his heist of $20 million diamonds from the US Bank in Los Angeles, and the LA Times called the heist a perfect example of a modern 'leviathan' of a heist folk-tale, both beautiful and doctored!

heat1.jpg

SCARLET WITCH: "It's true that Ethan is a beautiful vampire-man and Isaac is a beautiful bank robber, and now I must decide which kind of civilization 'dark-man' better suits my interests and passions for the reality of love design and beauty dentistry!"

hawk3.jpg

The point of this odd love-triangle tale is that whether you're a vampire or a bank-robber, what you'll find this holiday-season could be just what the doctor ordered, as long as you realize the devil is not only in the details, but the magic of life-medicine is in the contours of the heart, the dream, and the dirt. Stay safe all during this Coronavirus holiday season and God bless America!

====

"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

Forum List

Back