Va Little League Coaches Must Attend Indoctrination Classes Before Being Allowed To Coach Kids

Is it necessary because of what catholic priests were doing when they were trusted with children? And apparently still 'are' doing with little boys!

Huh?
I was asking whether the move to screen coaches became necessary because of the track record of catholic priests.

There's no doubt the incidence of pedophilia cases is higher in the priesthood and will also be higher in those who coach children, as compared to the general population. It's a sad fact.
Similar to the sad fact that the first place the police look for the arsonist will be the fire department.

Politics doesn't need to be a reason to ignore some social distinctions, or where the distinctions will be more prominent.
Coaches in leagues are already screened and have background checks. This is not background checks - its forced racial indoctrination training.

I thought this was America....my mistake. The 'Fundamental Change' Barry wanted / has started...

Wear Masks despite CDC saying none needed

Vaccine Passports must be carried at all times.

Critical Race Theory Indoctrination will be taught to our children and military members

Any adult that teaches or has any influence over our kids must be fully trained / indoctrinated to learn what / how they must teach tge kids

Someone is getting kickbacks---at $1000 to $10,000 per teacher/coach forced to go to this CLASS, it is a huge fucking money maker off the backs of tax payers.

Yes, this is America and a private sports organization is free to set whatever internal policies they wish even if it hurts the feels of those unaffiliated.
Yes they are; just as I am free to call them out on why they have so much trouble getting parents and other community members to work for/with them.

I thought this was America....my mistake. The 'Fundamental Change' Barry wanted / has started...

Critical Race Theory Indoctrination will be taught to our children and military members

Any adult that teaches or has any influence over our kids must be fully trained / indoctrinated to learn what / how they must teach tge kids

Well when blacks and hispanics get 4 strikes and whites only 2 when at bat there may be something to this that is off-kilter.
You poor, poor white man. You have been persecuted all of your life.

:boo_hoo14:
I'm not white.

You’re not mistaken, it is America – where you and others on the right are at liberty to propagate your idiotic lies, this thread being one of many examples.
1621184452720.png

they are all being treated as if they are convicted / proven racists who need to be de-programned.
This is a lie.

No one is being accused of ‘racism,’ no one is being ‘deprogrammed.’
Bullshit. Forcing people to attend 'racial training is treating them as if they are racists who need specific re-programming/instruction on how NOT to be a racist. Attempt to justify it all you want, but it comes down to the same thing.

Background checks are all that is needed. Screw you and your mandatory 'critical race theory' training, your mandatory 'racial indoctrination' training, your mandatory COVID-19 Passports, and Pelosi's mandatory mask wearing for vaccinated members of the house that is directly against CDC guidance & SCIENCE!

Screw your justification of 'You HAVE to do these because DEMOCRATS SAY SO'!

Is it necessary because of what catholic priests were doing when they were trusted with children? And apparently still 'are' doing with little boys!

Huh?
I was asking whether the move to screen coaches became necessary because of the track record of catholic priests.

There's no doubt the incidence of pedophilia cases is higher in the priesthood and will also be higher in those who coach children, as compared to the general population. It's a sad fact.
Similar to the sad fact that the first place the police look for the arsonist will be the fire department.

Politics doesn't need to be a reason to ignore some social distinctions, or where the distinctions will be more prominent.
It’s amazing watching you people come up with this kind of reasoning but somehow cops arresting blacks because they cause the majority of crime is somehow beyond your grasp.

But I bet you wonder why there are fewer and fewer parents and community members willing to volunteer to coach, officiate and run these programs.

THIS sort of crap is exactly why we are losing youth extra-curricular activities at an alarming rate.

Once again, this would be a total lie. You are losing youth extra-curricular activities at an alarming rate because of a lack of funding. Teachers are unwilling to take on further unpaid work, and many have a second job to go to after they leave school, and before they go home to mark papers, and prepare for the next days' classes.

School districts with insufficient resources to provide text books for every child in every class, or computers in every classroom, are hardly in position to provide money or equipment for extra curriculars. Nor can they afford to pay extra to teachers for their time in coaching and/or administering such programs.

Music programs are dying because there are so few music teachers, or those who play music today. This is also a problem for religious congregations. Organists and choir directors are at a premium. Most spend their Sundays racing from one service to another.

Ditto art classes. And since neither program has any "practical application", i.e. employment potential, both are dumped as expensive "frills". Despite study after study which shows that music improves math and reading skills, art improves spatial awareness, and both raise IQ levels, these two classes are the first to go for cash strapped boards.

It’s amazing watching you people come up with this kind of reasoning but somehow cops arresting blacks because they cause the majority of crime is somehow beyond your grasp.

That would be ignoring the facts and so you don't get that from me, and likely not from other educated Canadians.

You will get the truth and that being cops arresting or shooting blacks more often than whites.

America has a race problem as well as a very prominent racism problem.

So far at least, Americans' solution to the problem is in the use of force and far too often, lethal force against their black population.

they are all being treated as if they are convicted / proven racists who need to be de-programned.
This is a lie.

No one is being accused of ‘racism,’ no one is being ‘deprogrammed.’
You people have been calling everyone and everything racist for years. You called PB&J sandwiches racist for fuck sakes.

Sounds like you're tired being called a "racist". I've read your posts. We're tired of you BEING a racist. If you don't want to be called a "racist", stop being one.

It's very likely that all of America's problems could be solved by the elimination of racism.
And of course that's become quite impossible.

Trump's signature piece that drew popularity was his border wall, which is founded entirely on the appeal of racism.

This is why it's become so easy to label Trump as a would-be fascist leader of America. Trump has no appeal that can't be linked to racism in America.

So much for my volunteering for anything that requires that. I think it's very important never to cooperate in one's own victimization. I bet they lose a lot of coaches.
Yes they may lose a lot of coaches but replace them with coaches willing to brainwash their players that all whites are oppressors and all minorities are victims.

Our educational system has gone batshit crazy and is pushing this nation into a race war. We will find the truth of “united we stand but divided we fall” shortly.

If the United States is such an unfair, oppressive nation then why are hordes of people from all over the world illegally coming into our nation to find opportunity. You would think people would be fleeing our nation to find a fairer life. The Mexican border fence would be designed to keep our citizens here not illegal aliens out.

Why stop at mandating racial indoctrination training?

Why not 'critical race theory?

They might have LGBTUVWXYZ kids who want to play - do how about mandatory training for coaches for that?

....good gtief

I'd worry more about child molesters like Denny Hastert. Whoops, he's a republican too. How can this be?

Huh?

This is about "anti-racist" training. What on earth does pedophilia or the Catholic Church have to do with it?

Why stop at mandating racial indoctrination training?

Why not 'critical race theory?

They might have LGBTUVWXYZ kids who want to play - do how about mandatory training for coaches for that?

....good gtief

"Racial indoctrination therapy"????

Is that like "gay conversion therapy" which Republicans are really big on imposing on unwilling children? Since racism is taught through ignorance, it can be untaught through education. "Indoctrination" is only required when trying to get people to believe something that is provably false.

American racism originated as a way to prevent poor white people and poor black people from teaming up against their white overlords. That's basically what it does today. Poor white males are being told that black and brown people are stealing their jobs. That's what the slave owners told the share croppers in 1619: Those black slaves are stealing your jobs.

400 years later the Republican elites are still telling you that same lie, and you still believe it to be true. You've already been indoctrinated, fool!!!!

Forum List

Back