USSC rejects challenge to DOJ filter team

Are you an ex president of the United States under criminal investigation for possessing classified documents outside of an SCI facility?
Nobody is. But that’s beside the point. I’d explain the point to you, but you’re completely lacking the brain cells required to follow along.

Nobody is. But that’s beside the point. I’d explain the point to you, but you’re completely lacking the brain cells required to follow along.

No, you don't have the intelligence to articulate it - mainly because the premise you're trying to make the argument on doesn't exist. Moron.

Are you an ex president of the United States under criminal investigation for possessing classified documents outside of an SCI facility?
The repubs were ready to lynch Hillary for having a private server. Now they are ignoring a former so called president who actually stole and stored top secret documents at a resort. DAMN HYPOCRITES!

Then he had his Mackey Mouse lawyers lie about returning the documents. Trump is a large piece of human feces.

Lick my balls, boi. You said you know about suckin'. Then suck.
Yeah I know of your proclivities. I don’t share in your behavior. You already suck massively anyway. You don’t need more suck. You’re a complete suck. Get back to the winos. They want you and are sharing a new bottle or Ripple. It sucks too, they say, but that’s your thing.

Just as I predicted on another thread, the USSC did not want to hear this becuase it is a spoonfull of nothing relish on this nothing burger.

The USSC will take the case if the DOJ is ever foolish enought to push it into a criminal court.

Sooner or later, they will say that going after an ex-president that you tried to get while he was the nomine, tried to get while he was the president, and now continue to try to get just because you think he might decide to run again, is not a constitutional power granted to the DOJ.

"Abuse of process," doesn't begin to describe it. But the Supremes will wait for a definitive issue to come up, not some lame case about a "filter."

BTW, why hasn't the DOJ simply stated in court that the documents in question are NOT the Crossfire Hurricane documents that Trump as president ordered declassified and ordered released?

Forum List

Back