US Navy F/A-18 has crashed in California...Was it following a mach 10 alien cube

US Navy F/A-18 has crashed in California
Search is underway, for the cube...……………………..
Did it look something like this?

latest

Hey, that looks like Ringel’s beach condo.

Too bad Igor brought the wrong brain
Yup, you should sue.......

Your the monster not me...……………..
Right....... :rolleyes:

BTW, took you a while to come up with that less than witty retort..... :rofl:

Oh and it's "you're" not your........ :thup:

Actually I have a life unlike you...…………………

Yawn
Yet here you are....... :lmao: :rofl: :lmao:
Yet unlike you I am not the emoji king

LOL

Search is under way, for the cube...……………………..

if the cube was doing mach 10 the f-18 followed it for about 1.1 seconds,,,maybe,,,
They are tracked by both f18 radar and satellite. Look kid argue with the Navy not me I didn't make it up. The pilots are seeing no propulsion system and seeing right angle turns at impossible speeds.

'Fleet of UFOs' Followed US Aircraft, Navy Pilot Says

Yup, you should sue.......

Yawn

LOL
That's the best you can come up with? Really?? That's the limit of your comeback abilities? Son, you are waaaaaaay out of your league, quit now while you're ahead.........

Yawn

LOL
That's the best you can come up with? Really?? That's the limit of your comeback abilities? Son, you are waaaaaaay out of your league, quit now while you're ahead.........
Says the emoji king...……………………………………

if the cube was doing mach 10 the f-18 followed it for about 1.1 seconds,,,maybe,,,
They are tracked by both f18 radar and satellite. Look kid argue with the Navy not me I didn't make it up

it didnt say tracking it said following,,,and you dont follow something going 6000 MPH faster than you for very long,,in fact all you might see is a blink of light

Yawn

LOL
Wow, now that was witty...... NOT!!!!!! :lmao:

Yawn

LOL
Been said before...………………………

Still sniffing glue huh

jack-sparrow-johnny-depp-surprised-pirate.gif

They are tracked by both f18 radar and satellite. Look kid argue with the Navy not me I didn't make it up

it didnt say tracking it said following,,,and you dont follow something going 6000 MPH faster than you for very long,,in fact all you might see is a blink of light
Again argue with the Navy not me, they briefed Congress, you are right however, but you are not factoring in right angle turns at that speed

https://www.history.com/news/ufo-sightings-speed-appearance-movement

https://thecatholicgeeks.files.word...-johnny-depp-surprised-pirate.gif?w=300&h=193

Again argue with the Navy not me, they briefed Congress, you are right however, but you are not factoring in right angle turns at that speed

https://thecatholicgeeks.files.word...-johnny-depp-surprised-pirate.gif?w=300&h=193

a right angle at mach 10 is like making jelly,,,
and only adds another 1 second of observation,,unless the alien was drunk and flying in circles,,,

did the navy write the title of the thread??

Hope the pilot made it. Having to eject into death valley in the middle of summer is having a not good day
That is one of the weird things, how does an F18 get lost in California?

It isn't lost as apparently some tourist received minor injuries in the crash but I haven't found anything as far as the pilot's status as of yet. Usually not a good sign.
They are waiting to see if he got the cube, or if he bailed out and was abducted. The silence is the time needed to create the proper lie
Are you planning to storm Area 51? Where do we send the Darwin Award?
The wife designed us a shirt for the first annual Area 51 5k!

area51.jpg

The spaceship even glows in the dark!

LOL
Been said before...………………………

Still sniffing glue huh

jack-sparrow-johnny-depp-surprised-pirate.gif
Better but still not even close. Boy do we have a LOT of work to do.

and only adds another 1 second of observation,,unless the alien was drunk and flying in circles,,,

A right angle turn at that speed implies that the gravitational forces are somehow mitigated or eliminated completely. No jet or rocket engines are observed and it is not known if the craft are occupied or drones from somewhere.

Or complete disinformation as usual

I wrote the title and the next day there is still no answer as to even if the pilot bailed out.

PS. The title worked as always

A right angle turn at that speed implies that the gravitational forces are somehow mitigated or eliminated completely. No jet or rocket engines are observed and it is not know if the craft are occupied or drones from somewhere.

at least you hope they are eliminated,,,

still at mach 10 any human jet followed them for about a second and a half

it was nothing more than swamp gas being reflected off a low cloud over a pool of water

A right angle turn at that speed implies that the gravitational forces are somehow mitigated or eliminated completely. No jet or rocket engines are observed and it is not know if the craft are occupied or drones from somewhere.

it was nothing more than swamp gas being reflected off a low cloud over a pool of water
You just made my point which is that the military is no longer claiming weather balloons and swamp gas. Something has changed

You just made my point which is that the military is no longer claiming weather balloons and swamp gas. Something has changed

or it could be you just made it up from a dream you had on LSD...

who wrote the title and added the cubes into it???

Forum List

Back