US Banks ‘Flagged’ More Than 150 Biden Family Business Transactions As ‘Concerning’

tshrimp

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2021
Not California
“CBS News has learned more than 150 financial transactions involving either Hunter or James Biden’s global business affairs were flagged as concerning by U.S. banks for further review.
I saw this on the news last night, and 99.9% of the population have been flagged 0 times, and lawyer who works on these type of cases stated he can usually make a case from just a few, and assumed this was a record number. Also, the treasury is refusing to release the SARs reports as they just changed the rules that democrats have to sign onto its release (I know, shocking isn't it). The cover up has begun.

I saw this on the news last night, and 99.9% of the population have been flagged 0 times, and lawyer who works on these type of cases stated he can usually make a case from just a few, and assumed this was a record number. Also, the treasury is refusing to release the SARs reports as they just changed the rules that democrats have to sign onto its release (I know, shocking isn't it). The cover up has begun.

GOP report: No wrongdoing in Biden son ties to Ukraine firm ...

https://abcnews.go.com › Politics › story

Sep 23, 2020 — A Senate GOP report issued Wednesday on Joe Biden's son's Hunter and his ... U.S. policy toward Ukraine is not clear," the report finds.

GOP senators' report calls Hunter Biden's board position with ...​

https://www.washingtonpost.com › 2020/09/23

Sep 23, 2020 — Top-ranking Democratic senators slammed the GOP report, saying its key findings were false and “rooted in a known Russian disinformation effort.

Last edited:

Sep 23, 2020 — A Senate GOP report issued Wednesday on Joe Biden's son's Hunter and his ... U.S. policy toward Ukraine is not clear," the report finds.

GOP senators' report calls Hunter Biden's board position with ...

Sep 23, 2020 — Top-ranking Democratic senators slammed the GOP report, saying its key findings were false and “rooted in a known Russian disinformation effort.
Even when the investigations make it unmistakably clear that he AND Joe are corrupt, you'll still make excuses. You people really are disgusting. Anything to hurt the "other team", huh?

Even when the investigations make it unmistakably clear that he AND Joe are corrupt, you'll still make excuses. You people really are disgusting. Anything to hurt the "other team", huh?
Moonglow seems to be a self proclaimed middle of the roader who's for 1 side.

It is so obvious just how corrupt our politicians and their families can be.
And, nothing gets done about it........ever.

I am merely posting facts if you don't like them I can't help yous.

Moonglow seems to be a self proclaimed middle of the roader who's for 1 side.

It is so obvious just how corrupt our politicians and their families can be.
And, nothing gets done about it........ever.
Both sides have been corrupt since the establishment of this nation and you think you can do something?

GOP senators' report calls Hunter Biden's board position with ...

Your links are from 2020, and don't appear to be concerning this bank issue unless the Treasury agreed to release the SARs docs and it had that information in it.

When the time comes do not help a Prog. Let them be killed including their children. We are suffering because of them now.

Wow, CBS huh? This must really be bad for Biden. The left can't even claim this came from Fox News. I'm sure treasury will get right on it and the DOJ will be right behind, just as soon as the Orange man bad investigations are over.

You don't think that in 2020, when Donald Trump was President, and Barr was AG, that the DOJ wasn't aggressively trying to prosecute Hunter Biden and looked at every transaction he ever did????

And yet there were no charges of any kind, and the Senate investigation of Hunter Biden in 2020, cleared him of any wrong doing.

This is just more right wing propaganda. Just like 25 plus investigations of the Clintons have found no crimes. Republicans keep investigating rumours they make up about Democrats, trying to find a crime they might have committed.

You don't think that in 2020, when Donald Trump was President, and Barr was AG, that the DOJ wasn't aggressively trying to prosecute Hunter Biden and looked at every transaction he ever did????

And yet there were no charges of any kind, and the Senate investigation of Hunter Biden in 2020, cleared him of any wrong doing.

This is just more right wing propaganda. Just like 25 plus investigations of the Clintons have found no crimes. Republicans keep investigating rumours they make up about Democrats, trying to find a crime they might have committed.
This is 2022. Not the same investigation. We now know that the emails were real, and the left swept that under the rug. Let the SARS docs be released, and if there is nothing then then we can move on. Until that happens, 150+ is concerning.

Why weren’t you all over the Trump children for all of their corrupt dealings? Biden children have been investigated and found that there was to see here but the Trump children have not been investigated even though Ivanka got dozens of trademarks from China.

Jared Kushner got billions of dollars from the Saudi’s, Don Junior got half a billion from the Chinese. Crickets from you.

The problem for you members of the Trump cult is that you believe that all children are as corrupt and criminal as the Trump children and that’s simply not true.

www.dailywire.com

CBS Report: US Banks ‘Flagged’ More Than 150 Biden Family Business Transactions As ‘Concerning’ | The Daily Wire

www.dailywire.com
www.dailywire.com

150 out of how many over how many years?

The number is meaningless without some context

American banks flag ALL deposits of $10,000 or more coming from overseas, for further investigation. Hunter Biden was making more than $10,000 per month from Burisma for 5 years so there would be 60 entries which were flagged just from his salary deposits.

Republicans are trying to imply that this means there is something nefarious or concerning about all of these transactions but in reality, bankers all over the world are monitoring banking transactions over $10,000 under an Interpol program to monitor international cash movements tied to organized crime.

Bankers have flagged BILLIONS of dollars of Trump transactions, looking for money laundering:

American banks flag ALL deposits of $10,000 or more coming from overseas, for further investigation. Hunter Biden was making more than $10,000 per month from Burisma for 5 years so there would be 60 entries which were flagged just from his salary deposits.

Republicans are trying to imply that this means there is something nefarious or concerning about all of these transactions but in reality, bankers all over the world are monitoring banking transactions over $10,000 under an Interpol program to monitor international cash movements tied to organized crime.

Bankers have flagged BILLIONS of dollars of Trump transactions, looking for money laundering:

You skipped over much of the articles and its contents.

Recall, 99.9% of the population have been flagged 0 times Yet Hunter 150 times. It may be nothing, but definitely note worthy. I also notice how Dragonlady shows it a scandal if it happens to Trump, but not Biden. Even though, that was one transaction in question vs 150 ;).

Forum List

Back