US Air Force Begins to Offer AID to Families who Leave Red States with Draconian Laws

What sucks is there is supposed to be a rule about redundant thread subjects yet every damn day on this site it's the same old shit, about the same old subject and it is allowed to run wild...

What sucks is there is supposed to be a rule about redundant thread subjects yet every damn day on this site it's the same old shit, about the same old subject and it is allowed to run wild...
This whole website is the same old shit. Says a lot that you want the topic shut down though.

In an incredibly unusual move, the Air Force is making a point to let its hundreds of thousands of personnel know that it will provide families with medical and legal help if they are personally affected by new state laws attacking gay and transgender children.

And if those service members feel they need to leave those states entirely, for the sake of their kids’ mental or physical health, the Air Force will help them to do that, too.

The Air Force is the only branch of the U.S. military doing this. Its leaders informed personnel late last month, both internally and in a press release, that they have several resources available to them if they need help navigating anti-LGBTQ state laws that may be hurting their families.

Specifically, Air Force leadership is telling service members that military medical facilities are available to provide mental health support to them or their children if they need it in the wake of new laws in states like Florida, where schools are banned from talking about gender identity or sexual orientation, or Texas, where the governor is ordering state officials to investigate parents of transgender children for child abuse.

I hope to see all branches of the military offer their services to personnel. If a state does not want a LGBTQ citizen or child, then the families have a necessary need to take their child and leave said state. Thoughts?
which states? what laws?

You been living under a rock? The "Don't Say Gay" bill
There is no law that prohibits you from saying gay in fact the word gay is not even in the bill. It just prohibits people from teaching kids in kindergarden to third grade about sex. Do you want to teach them about it? If not why are you upset.

Last edited:

In an incredibly unusual move, the Air Force is making a point to let its hundreds of thousands of personnel know that it will provide families with medical and legal help if they are personally affected by new state laws attacking gay and transgender children.

And if those service members feel they need to leave those states entirely, for the sake of their kids’ mental or physical health, the Air Force will help them to do that, too.

The Air Force is the only branch of the U.S. military doing this. Its leaders informed personnel late last month, both internally and in a press release, that they have several resources available to them if they need help navigating anti-LGBTQ state laws that may be hurting their families.

Specifically, Air Force leadership is telling service members that military medical facilities are available to provide mental health support to them or their children if they need it in the wake of new laws in states like Florida, where schools are banned from talking about gender identity or sexual orientation, or Texas, where the governor is ordering state officials to investigate parents of transgender children for child abuse.

I hope to see all branches of the military offer their services to personnel. If a state does not want a LGBTQ citizen or child, then the families have a necessary need to take their child and leave said state. Thoughts?
Send them all to DC.

Good for them....let's see the Army and Navy step up too.

Another win for the good guys.

Thread did not go the way the OP expected. I think he believed that folks would bitch about moving them on our dime.

Well a dime is about my share so....Money well spent to be shed of them.....Hell I'll even dip into my loose change jar if that will help get shed of even more of them out of my state. ;)

I suppose you think that you know about intersexed children?
I know all about them.

They are 0.01% of the population.

For those with a public school education that means 1 in 10,000.

That means if you're in a very LARGE school with a thousand kids, there's only a 10% chance of having even ONE transgender kid in the school.

The rest of these kids are posers, fakers, wanna-be's.

Perhaps they were groomed at some point, during a vulnerable phase of their development

Forum List

Back